Who the fuck is designing these pieces of shit?

Who the fuck is designing these pieces of shit?

What the hell happened to Lamborghini this century? Their designs have gone to complete shit.

bruh you can make b8 threads as much as you like, and shit on exotics i'll never be able to afford all you want, but leave the murcielago out of this pl0x

>not liking the Murcielago
Fucking pleb.

You're kidding, right?

What the hell is there to like about the Murcielago? It looks almost exactly like the Gallardo, which looks like a piece of shit.

And the Aventador looks extremely similar to both of those pieces of shit.

Those two are the blandest sports cars I've ever seen.

you must be gay

The big Lambos were never designed to be supercars but hypercars. The Countach, the Diablo, the Murciélago and the Aventador are massive, overzealous machines Big engines, ostentatious styling, little in the way of practicality.

Granted, the Gallardo and the Huracán are more supercar-orientated but still, they weren't designed for passenger practicality...

"Super cars" became overpriced fashion symbols and appealing to the mid 90s and later born kids. Basically millennials.

They went mad with angles on the Reventon and everything after, but the Murcielago has damn near perfect proportions for a mid-engined V12 supercar and nice clean lines to boot. What did the competition have to offer at the time?
Hell, what even was the competition at the time? The Carrera GT looks (and sounds) better in my opinion but was way more expensive, the SLR McLaren was more of a GT and also much more expensive, the Enzo was typical limited edition Ferrari flagship fare and looked worse.
The closest thing I can think of is the Zonda.

There was no competition to the murcielago. Still isn't for the Aventador. No one else builds mid mounted V12 cars in that price range.

>Mid-90s and later born kids
So literally not millenials? That generation ENDED in the mid 90s you idiot.

>not liking the Murcielago
>OP is a huge fag it seems

>Murcielago
Excellent.

>Gallardo
Trash.

>Aventador
Moderately annoying.

>Centenario
Surprisingly well designed.

>Veneno
A rolling cheese grater.

Vector?

> Enzo limited edition
> Closest thing is a Zonda

>What the hell happened to Lamborghini this century?

Audi.

The M12?? That was last century!

Gentleman, we need to make it heavier. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the first 2-ton supercar. Bigger. Slower. Fatter.

How are so many of you praising the Murcielago's design?

It's so fucking plain, and lacks character. It looks like a fucking car-shaped dildo with how smooth everything is.

You want a good design? Have a look at the Diablo. That right there is the perfect Lamborghini design.

When you see a Diablo on the street it makes your head turn. It's got a unique design and the classic Lamborghini look. And it looks sleek, and sharp. Unlike the fucking boats that the Gallardo, Murcielago, and Aventador are.

>tfw I love both the Diablo and Murcielago

Only bumper lipped limp wristed Kool smoking black nigger slaves would choose something other than a Countach as their favorite

You're trying too hard.

But ok, can you praise anything before 1990 that isn't the Countach, which was a brilliant-looking piece of shit?

The company had two great ideas over 37 years of unremarkable crap before they got a little bit sensible.

They became actual performance cars instead of shit bought solely by attention whores for the badge (Ferrari)

Bow down to your countach overlords

tfw the only Countach I really like is the 25th Anniversary

exactly this

Yes
I didn't think much of the Muira at first but if you look closely at the details like the door vents and how the panels connect it's an amazing design.

I'm personally not a fan of the pointy edgy styling that all vag products are starting to have

i like round cars.

The murcielago did look good though, kys.

Agree with everything.

not like Lambo has made a good looking car since the Miura anyway

SHUT

What the fuck is a "vag" product?

>being this new

this

VAG bought Lamborghini in 1998

The Countach is a cramped midget

>The big Lambos were never designed to be supercars but hypercars
hypercar wasn't even a term when the big lambos before the aventador came out.

The Murcielago is one of the most well designed cars of the 21st Century. It's an artwork of sexually aggressive lines and just looking at it makes me horny.

Jeremy Clarkson called the Murcielago LP640 "the king of the hypercars" on Top Gear when it came out.