Is a base GT worth the extra insurance, gas...

Is a base GT worth the extra insurance, gas, and lesser creature comforts over a modded Eco Premium for the V8 sound alone? It's DRIVING (ho ho) me crazy trying to choose...

Don't forget the dick in your ass and crippling disappointment to your father that comes with the ecoboost

What do you plan on doing with the car?

Lol the resale value of the Ecoboost Stang is going to be terrible.

Enjoy your dyno Queen

>implying dick in your ass is bad
you're right tho. 4 cylinders a shit. v6 Ecoboost Master race.

All season daily driver for everything and anything. Commute mix of highway and downtown driving. Errand runner. Occasional road trips.

No tracks or racing.

Get the ecoboost then

>No tracks or racing
Get a load of this faggot

My friend drove an ecoboost and GT Mustang yesterday. When he was driving the Ecoboost he was raving about the low end torque, but then he drove the GT and was literally giggling like a school girl at the excess power and said the Ecoboost felt like shit compared to the 5.0.

He did say you could feel the weight difference on the nose though. Another thing to consider is the Ecoboost really isn't THAT fuel efficient, especially once you step on it.

lmao

Gt premium and gt350 are the only mustangs worth buying.

Yah get the eco boost or v6 since it's cheaper and has better fuel efficiency

v8 is a meme, an expensive one at that

lol

> realise the mondeo has the same front end as the mustang
> don't really like the new mustang that much anymore

fug

insurance is a nonissue
gas should be a nonissue (you dont have enough money to get a new car if fuel consumption matters)

If you dont get the 5.0 you are going to see 5.0s everywhere and you will always be ashamed you have no side badge until one day you finally come out of the closet and mount this onto your tragedy of an automobile

t. 5.0 owner

>What is design language

Sports cars are supposed to be a bit different and special. Having the same front end is autistic German tier.

>why yes, I want my Mustang to sound like a souped up Toyota Corolla

Ecoboost is fucking retarded. You're better off getting the V6 at that point and not a meme

But...exhaust mods...

>buying a mustang that isn't the gt350
lol can't turn

You can remove the exhaust from a four cylinder, but you can't remove the four cylinder from the exhaust.

>mfw this is so true but I want to like the ecoboost so much

Follow your dreams

I have a 16 GT, I wouldn't sacrifice my V8 for anything. Mine is a premium with performance pack, so I can't tell you about base version.

I can say its easy to mod in what both the premium and the PP add, not easy or cheap to swap engine.

Aren't most euro fords designed in Germany?

Premium is the way to go so if you're hard and fast on either EB Premium vs base GT, then I guess go EB. Don't ever drive a GT though, because then you'll know what you're missing and will probably have regrets.
There's quite a difference in the way the GT handles vs the EB, I was never in the market for the EcoBoost but I drove it for shits anyway.
(Ended up with a Camaro 2SS for full disclosure)
What this user said is pretty accurate as a general idea Also pretty much this If you're extremely concerned with fuel efficiency, then these are probably not the cars for you.
My tank is 19 gallons and I'm lucky if I get 350 miles out of it. I do drive more aggressively than most people probably though.

>You're better off getting the V6
V6 is objectively the worst Mustang.

>I wouldn't sacrifice my V8 for anything
This.

You could wait to snag a '17 or hopefully a '16 when the 2018s come out. There's considerable differences coming with the '18 so it should drive down the price of the 15-17s down significantly.

Yes. An unstressed V8 > high strung turbo i4.

Kek

You might want to tell that to the Ford Truck department as well.

Is there a reason to pick the premium over the base GT? I thought Veeky Forums hates all the fancy excessive electronics and things like that.

Leather and shit. But a GT premium could go almost 10k over an eco premium...that's a big jump

Gt premium, step up. Guard Green was discontinued in 16 anyhow.

They're slightly different (more so than audi at least). But since you've mentioned it, a different front on the ecoboost would be cool (assuming it wouldn't be fucked up)

Is the V8 actually faster or is it one of those things that only matters to retards, like the displacement on harley engines

>i gots me 172 cubic burgers - that's nearly two ltiers fer ya nip cocksuckers
>50HP. Beat it!

Get a V6 and then add a turbo later :^)

I never thought I'd say this but

>too bad they don't offer a V6

The Cyclone was a solid engine, I fucking hate how they're pushing Ecotoot in everything. It's cuck shit. Turbo is for chinks. If anything they should be supercharging a small displacement (2.7-3.0L) inline 6.

But then they couldn't recycle the same shitheap engine from the Focunt STD.

Jesus fucking Christ I am starting to hate Ford again. It only took a few years for me to like them, and now I'm almost hating them.

TL;DR OP you are a niggerfaggot if you buy a Mustang with a 4 cylinder engine.

It's faster, has more torque, handles differently, sounds incomparably better, has better resale value, will get you laid, can actually perform a burnout, and it's a real car. If you're going to buy a turbo'd 4 cylinder why would you buy something so large? Just get a small hatch with turbo, like a GTI or a Mazdaspeed3. Better yet, just buy a 2017 pre-owned V6, the HP and torque is negligible between them and the turbo 4's, and you won't suffer the terrible lag on the ecoshit.

Oy vey who is this putz princess

Orange was discontinued in 15. ;_;

Calm down shlomo, she's a private reserve.

5.0 owners who bought new: what out the door price did you get?

>even considering a non v8 muscle car purchase

>buying (((new)))
oh, goyim...

Like I mentioned here I ended up with a Camaro, but I did negotiate a GT to an out the door price.
>Auto
>California Special
>401A equipment group
>3.55 LSD
>Nav
>Reverse sensing

$39,800 + TTL
for Texas this meant $42,650ish true out the door (6.25% tax and about $360 for fees).

Keep in mind this was also 3 days before the new year so they were desperate to wrap up another sale before the end of the year.

V8 fags are so gay

It's also far more expensive. Hard to get a nicer sports at the eco's price level

two words

Resale Vlaue

Nice try shill, people abuse these cars. Used is no go

> Ford shill trying to get poor anons to by an asset that depreciates by 30% right off the lot

Just buy low mileage 2015 or 2016 t b h f a m

Nice try Carmax shill.

Enjoy selling him a 2015 2016 low mileage with your shitty Carmax cover care

Used sports cars have low residual for a reason. Shitty owners selling their cars fast after they are abused

38k sticker, took 4500 off with incentives and got 0 percent interest on my 15 premium.

Go back to 2016 and stay there, degenerate.

Buy a v8 to drive it. Get an automatic ecoboost