/elyg/ - Elysium General

>What is this?
This is the Elysium general. A private server for vanilla World of Warcraft.

>Guilds:
ANATHEMA/DARROWSHIRE (Dead)
Alliance guild: None
Horde guild: None
ELYSIUM
Horde guild:
Alliance guild:
ZETH'KUR
Alliance guild:
Horde guild: None
/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Server Homepage
eIysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vaniIlagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vpIxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYloSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/SZ66baK

>Macros
pastebin.com/mxxfvdqP (embed)

>Addons
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vaniIla-112-addons-download/
shagu.org/pfUl/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uthgard.org/
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fZZVzec0h0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anathema is working again for the 2 other people from here playing there.

>kissing females

What is this gay shit? Are you some kind of faggot, OP?

HOW DO I GET BANNED I NEED TO DO OTHER THINGS

>Anathema comes back online
>within 2 minutes has more people online than Zeth

Write anything against Pottu's political views in general chat.

Anathema PvP~
Alliance guild: NOPE
Horde guild: Reign (Alexensual)

Not surprised, Zeth is the containment server for literal retards. The only people left there are experiencing some F2P version of buyer's remorse or are just too stupid/stubborn to admit they made a mistake rolling there.

>China has more people on anathema than Zeth

No shit sherlock.

just bot

oh wait never mind that doesn't get you banned LOL

ding

>/who xiao on ana
>3 results
>/who xiao on zeth
>50+ results
So this is the power of zethcucks.

Yeah it's so retarded to play with people who speak english and having actual chance of leveling profesions and not having to wait 2 hours to kill one spider or having shitty faction imbalance.

Should I play this? I decided i've had enough of league of legends and want something new to play.
Before you start memeing me I know this game isn't a moba

The gold chinks left Anathema to establish themselves on the fresh markets of Elysium and Zeth'Kur.
You can check this yourself by looking at the peaktimes of both servers and doing a /who search of the usual phrases in chink names.

If you actually believe conditions are like that on Elysium then you really are on the right server, containment cuck.

>using this is a power of meme

Holy shit I'm glad I'll never have to play on same server as you.

>ASSFAGGOTS

kill yourself

fuck dude i wanna play

Its always sad when someone replys with no actual retort and just says something retarded like this.
Poor little zethcuck all alone.

>If you actually believe conditions are like that on Elysium then you really are on the right server, containment cuck.

I have a character on all servers and don't even try to pretend that people don't "copper 55 24" because it's camped all the time on elysium and impossible to level, unlike on zeth. I'm on all servers and objective unlike you

Considering (current) League of Losers is the most casual MOBA (even HotS takes more skill) out there, you'll fit right in with the MMO that ruined the genre with it's casual shit.

uthgard.org/

Sounds good I dont think any Veeky Forums is established there yet you can be one of the forfathers.

Do I take Hemo if going with daggers?
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fZZVzec0h0o

Also is off hand sword ever viable?

I gave 10 reasons why zeth is better, you have 0 reasons why elysium is better. Can't blame you though, it's impossible to have an argument on such a shitty server

(horde)druid or rogue for zethmemes???

Don't play with Grimone. I'm warning you. He is one of the most autistic people in this thread, he genuinely has some kind of mental disorder. He doesn't get much attention in the thread, but believe me when I say he's bad.

What engineering specialization should I take for pvp?
Whats the grenade youre supposed to use in pvp? Can both engis craft and use it?

P-please help

Bigger community
More established guilds
You'll actually see people while levelling, where as Zeth is near empty
More chance on pvp, which is something I enjoy, again unlike on Zeth where I reached level 30 without encountering the other faction more than twice

Daily reminder to never group with anyone from (((Celebrity)))

>Bigger community

True
>More established guilds
Maybe?

>You'll actually see people while levelling, where as Zeth is near empty
Talking out of your ass now, rdiculous comment
>More chance on pvp, which is something I enjoy, again unlike on Zeth where I reached level 30 without encountering the other faction more than twice
Because you never played there, there are both factions in ratchet all the time so you would meet them more than twice at level 10 or so at the latest.

Bigger community just means worse leveling, crestfall will have Zeth population cap.

Oh boy one of you people again.
Dont try to play god and awaken the dead.

Note: This isn't an ironic post. He never stops being like this.

I just levelled to 16 on Zeth, and reached 26 on Elysium, there were at least 3x as many people on Elysium levelling, areas like stonetalon and Silverpine came off as empty on Zeth.

Do I need to post screenshots of characters to show I have or haven't played there?
I've got a 30 hunter and a 16 priest, I found that Zeth was nowhere near as alive as elysium.

Granted, before, Elysium was awful as it was overpopulated, but since the range of levels is more spread out now, it's good, not a massive fight for mobs, and I don't know where you get this idea that nodes are camped 24/7, I don't find that the case either, I've got 100 on mining and blacksmith on my pala on elysium by about level, and that's levelling it casually.

Bigger community also means better levelling for grouping for elite quests as well as finding dungeon groups. Something that is harder and rarer to do on Zeth.

iron grenades

Pretty calm until you start accusing me of being autistic or just flat out retarded you fat fuck.

Dude, he's on the containment server for a reason, he's not going to have any sort of logical response to this post.

>I don't know where you get this idea that nodes are camped 24/7

Really? You think chinese cartels and brack rotus and devilsaur etc are just memes? People having to spam in general chat to help others so they could actually see copper ore in their lifetime? People camp it all the time.

>Bigger community also means better levelling for grouping for elite quests as well as finding dungeon groups

Literally never a problem on Zeth, just like it was never a problem on retail in vanilla and just like it won't be a problem on crestfall.

Apologize.

Play on Anathema right now please and don't stop.

This is what happens when you namefag, you get meme'd on and it serves you and all the other attention whores right.

Just because you leveled too much on elysium doesn't mean you can't start on better server again, don't look for other people's validation, think for yourself.

>Really? You think chinese cartels and brack rotus and devilsaur etc are just memes? People having to spam in general chat to help others so they could actually see copper ore in their lifetime? People camp it all the time.

Again, I rarely ever see this. I have seen people state nodes out in general, but I on each of my characters doing mining herb and skinning did not many issues getting nodes. Maybe it changes at a much higher level.

>Literally never a problem on Zeth, just like it was never a problem on retail in vanilla and just like it won't be a problem on crestfall.

I don't care about Crestfall, stop posting about it please. I had issues finding a group for the elite quests in Stonetalon, for 2 days I couldn't find a group to do the quests in the Den.
No issue finding a group for it on Elysium.

Fucking destroyed. Absolutely owned. Can Mandate faggots ever recover from this rectal devastation?

Is this server or WoW in general newbie-friendly?

I-It'd be my first time so...

salty samefag is salty

Elites are easier on elysium, I remember herzul etc being easier to find a group with, but other quests are much harder (like the one where you need 60 or whatever number tusks) etc and in general 99% of quests, making leveling much more enjoyable on Zeth IMO.

holy shit mage is such fucking bullshit

literally impossible to kill unless you gank up on him with 2 other people.

>blink
>frost nova
>iceblock
>polymorph

so balanced

It's very newbie friendly.

I'm surprised how many people in meet on Elysium that are playing for the first time. Veterans are usually knowledgeable and helpful.

Play today!

I said...and i Quote
"ding"
But its cool man
its a new day a new date
not everyone knows grimone of
Haven

>
welcome to vanilla where mages and druids are literally unkillable by any class in the game in pvp

git gud

Yes, you have some great guides on nostalrius forum, and there are some great noob-friendly addons that literally tell you what quests to take, what pet to tame etc.

Utterly demolished, completely fucking annihilated, how can Mandate faggots even compare to a Salty Dog? How thoroughly crushed are you right now, Mandate cuck?

>Play today!
Come play, my lord!

you need to use engi and pots

>When the paladin bot passes the hunter bot, taking the lead. And warrior bot passes mage bot in a desperate attempt at not being last
What an exciting racing game this is.

what melee pairs best with a priest(most likely shadow)

Keep talking in a fake stutter and offer your elven anus to everyone you meet and you'll make lots of friends. I recommend playing a priest.

>druids
You mean Rogues? I killed druids all the time.

what spec to level as for shaman

>i need to use all sorts of optional expensive extra bs to deal with basic mage abilities

sounds fair and balanced

Something that kills plate users.

>paying for a bot

h-haha

Nope. A druid that knows how to press buttons is unkillable. If the gods are in your favor you might be able to almost kill him

then he just runs away from you lmao

Just reroll a warlock, go SL, and wait for the tears

>150 hours of his time is worth less than 5$

Playcucks, they will always be cucks because it gets them off.

>hamstring druid
>lol shapeshift
>lol run away

>average retail vanilla server had the same amount of players as zeth
>not to mention the complete lack of chinks and goldfarmers
>being this delusional
Vanilla wasn't meant for a 10k+ server. I don't even know how you guys complete quests, I get frustrated over the lack of mobs on Zeth sometimes. Or maybe most of your pop must just sit in barrens chat and spam trump memes xD

>rather pay for something then enjoy it for free

delusion.

>I had issues finding a group for the elite quests in Stonetalon, for 2 days I couldn't find a group to do the quests in the Den.
Delusional, I found one within 20 minutes last week. And they all spoke english.

old times

>"enjoying" the worst part of vanilla on a stock mangos shit server.
Delusion
>not selling extra 60s for $250+
Retarded.
Kys

It also occurred with the elite quests within the castle for Silverpine Forest. Couldn't find a group.
And again, I don't encounter many people that don't speak English.
Are you just memeing and repeating what others say on this thread?

>different people have different tastes is now being deluded
Kek

>Retarded.
>Kys

Stop memeing and you might have an argument.

>go AFK
>come back to this
well that's fucking stupid

how do i bot

>no meme OP

Anyone got a leveling drain tank build on hand?

People group more for elites because they can't do normal quests so they want instant bigget exp, on Zeth it doesn't matter, leveling is very fast and people will often be 1 lvl ahead of the curve and just go to the next part of joanna's guide and sometimes skip quests like counter attack etc. You won't skip that one on elysium because you will probably skip kron's amulet or some other quest that is not worth it because of too much population. Vanilla simply wasn't made for too much pop which is why our savior Crestfall will be more like Zeth luckily.

Okay" le retard " you're on Veeky Forums everything is a meme but since you're autistic and can't make sense out of the statements ill help.
Why not bot extra 60s? Run 4 bots at a time, say you wanna sell the characters FAST so you drop price to 200 each (current powerleveling rates 1-60 run from $360-$450)
1 month you earned $800
You spent a unbelievable amount of $5 on your bot
$800- $5 = $795
As for the leveling part that's up to you if you enjoy it, sure. Ive done it 4 times, it is the same bland grind over and over.

>Getting mad trying to defend buying a bot for a 12 year old game that he doesn't even enjoy playing himself

lol xD

Fucking Alliance niggers
/spit

I've done both those quests on Elysium. The issue with Counterattack is the flag only spawning for one person, to which the three of us just did it again.
I can't remember which one Kron's amulet is.

Group quests give good exp as well as good gear, if I have the chance to get a group for a group quest opposed to soloing another quest, I'll take the group one majority of the time, unless it's a useless one.

Kron's amulet is the stupid one where you have to kill crocodiles in the river next to Org and wait for the drop (very low drop rate).

Someone from Salty Dogs on Elysium invite Memearrows to the guild please

What profs to get as a shammy?
Just got cooking, not sure what else to get

>(current powerleveling rates 1-60 run from $360-$450)
>1 month you earned $800
>You spent a unbelievable amount of $5 on your bot
>$800- $5 = $795
Please tell me you're lying, please tell me people don't actually pay upwards of 200 real dollaridoos for a 60 on a fucking private server

>8 months of MC
>AQ coming out soon
>Naxx just on the horizon

A N A T H E M A

Story time.

>level 25
>in my secret grinding spot
>meet an enemy rogue there, we emote and become friendly
>later he runs to me telling me to /flee, /scared!
>i barely hide in time to evade a gank group
>/thank, /love, /moo
>we spend hours grinding together in peace, as literally one of the first allies i ever meet, he lays my fears to rest
>we /farewell

>over the next few weeks we bump into each other time and time again
>we often save each other from our own factions
>each time we meet and leave we exchange loving emotes and other sweet nothings
>i'd lay my life down for him at this point
>now level 55 and can't wait to bump into him again

Can l-love bloom on the b-battlefield, /elyg/?

I dont, but ALOT of people do.
Nostalgic wagecucks do it allll the time.

You're a fucking faggot kill yourself.

no u

fuckin gottem hah xd

Why do every single tauren female look the same? You always use the same face and skin color.

how long til they reskin epic mounts?

>meet friendly tauren warrior
>/waves at us, welcoming us to quest in the area with him
>we cut him down without mercy, repeatedly, in multiple zones at least 2-3 times per level
>now has a /spit macro for when he sees us

Female tauren should kill themselves just sayin.

>be rogue
>sit in stealth at major questing hotspots
>wait for allies to have low hp
>ambush

Good times.