/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Mitsuki is too autistic to be lewd edition

Coming soon: Road to Boruto
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-12/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-4-road-to-boruto-expansion-arrives-in-europe-on-february-3/.106361

Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=4J6y8_1w4ns

Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=MEGRwiQ9j08
youtube.com/watch?v=eGcKgQBBRxo

Other various info:
youtube.com/watch?v=SQHumezGBDU
youtube.com/watch?v=HzG3PKw1rx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mev-wFnH0s0

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/7305950/1/The-Empty-Cage
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_8Dcc0ri0
youtube.com/watch?v=jbeNQlnoW-g
youtube.com/watch?v=1MW93It3y0o
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNOrKud4s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rate
fanfiction.net/s/7305950/1/The-Empty-Cage

>fanfiction.net/s/7305950/1/The-Empty-Cage
>AU. Desperate and rushed, Minato Namikaze is forced to rely on the Death God's seal, a seal he doesn't fully understand, and his son pays the price with his life. So who is the blond-haired kid running around Konoha? M for language and violence.
ehhh...

Would post the first chapter of my Fic, but FF wants 12hrs b4 i can create one
Guess i'll be posting it tomorrow then

I don't read no fanfictions mang

is there a tier list for NUNS4? gonna buy it when boruto comes out. I figure the people with specialized thrown weaponry are OP like they have been since forever, like deidara.

Don't worry it's really not Naruto

Cheat Mode Boruto and New Hokage Naruto going to be OP

Evil clone?

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

>10

AAAH~

I can give it a read later tonight.

Looking forward to it, user.

>SOUL ON FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8B_8Dcc0ri0

Feeling the same, droog.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbeNQlnoW-g

You're missing out on some top quality fap material, man. I mean maybe not in that user's story but there are some pretty hot fanfics.

true, I remember literotica gave me some great teen faps

I ran out of data so I can't give this general the bumps it so desperately deserves, I am truly sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MW93It3y0o

How are you sure?

Boruto's lighting tilt pretty much unblockable

>R20 summaries are 135 pages long now
what the fug? What happened to those?

/a/ thread

It's better for your brain to fap to words instead of drawings, too. More engagement of the imagination so it's also more immersive.

What about subsitute? Or dodging?

They got really long. I haven't done the last two because it was basically nothing but combat. I'll get back to them when something actually happens. Where were you last at?

Why did you need to advertise your own thread?

Job squad has been doing stuff? I mean a lot of stuff happens in a game. How long did you figure the summary of all that stuff would be?

I honestly had no idea, how long has it been going for? Last I remember they were doing their chuunin exams and the little gay one got bodied

The game has been going for like six months or so. You're not that far behind, I don't think. They finished the Exams, everyone except Arata got promoted, and then they came home. They're in the middle of the War Games, a simulated Chuunin mission

>games
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNOrKud4s0

Yeah I think Waniko full-on Gaara'd several Genin.

>little
Is Arata the youngest AND the shortest?

Pretty sure, yeah.

Is he self conscious about being short? Do fujita wear pomps because they're short and feel insecure about it so they want to appear taller?

We dunno if other Fujita wear their hair like that, or if it's just him. His player hasn't overly elaborated on the clan that much.

is it safe to say that background-kun's art got better?

Does it really matter much if designs are still worse?

It has for sure. He's started slowly mirroring Kishimoto's design, which is good, because if Kishimoto can do one thing write, it's draw characters.

>can do one thing write

I'm at work and not really paying attention, so sue me

I think it was mentioned once that they all look like japanese Elvis impersonators and their ranks within the clan are signified by pomp height.

I think he's saying it's just a very ironic typo, because Kishi actually can't write.

>Waniko vs. Part 1 Gaara
how would this fight play out?

I realized that Obito held Naruto before his parents did when he came out of the womb.

Maybe that's why naruto called him coolest guy. He imprinted on obito, like a baby bird.

I'm assuming this would take place within the Chuunin Exam arena. Waniko would detonate on impact. She has nothing that can penetrate Gaara's Absolute Defence. She could pretty much warp around the arena and attack ineffectually, but she's neither fast enough to beat the sand, nor strong enough to blast through it.

Could she roll to seduce?

I don't think Part I Gaara was into the sort of stuff. It'd be basically impossible.

Are you ready for Naruto Shippuden: The Musical?

Karin a qt

I still need to try and hunt down some sort of video of the first one. The pictures of the actors seemed to fit their roles REALLY well.

I'd genuinely look forward to a live-action movie if the writer, director, and actors were all versed in the canon. The manga should basically be required reading for the people on set.

I saw a fight that involved Naruto and Kabuto jumping in trampolines for like ten seconds and refused to keep watching.

How is a it a musical if there is no singing?

Who says there isn't?

There's probably music, for one thing.

> entire job squad v part 1 Gaara
how would this fight play out?

>that Karin

This R20 looks awesome, I wish I wasn't retarded and knew how to play stuff like that.

It's actually not hard to play. The problem is finding someone to run it then finding anyone worth playing with then actually getting a game together and keeping it going.

Are you reading the summaries? I'm planning on running another campaign in the future, after the current one is finished, but before the sequel to it. If you're still around here then, you're more than welcome to join. It's not hard to get your head around.

Honestly, they'd probably lose against gaara. Which is weird because they beat boruto and his team in the game.

That being said, Boruto and co. aren't blood-drunk Jinchuuriki with a defense that can't be broken by anything other than Chakra Gate attacks or specific armour-piercing Jutsu.

Is part one gaara too OP?

Well, Part I Gaara DID need the protagonist to bring him down, even after an (((Uchiha))) couldn't manage it. So I don't think the JS has anything to equal a Jinchuuriki.

Notice how this place dies whenever you talk about your gay little roleplay group?

Nigger, it dies all the fucking time

It's dead like 90% of the time regardless of what we talk about. The only time it's really alive is when Pinkshitfag gets his back up.

Could we expect Edo/Ghost Neji in Boruto?
Seems recent director has a thing for the Neji

You could always just discuss some other naruto related thing that you DO enjoy, you know. No need to advertise how triggered you are to everyone.

Maybe because its fucking 4 am for yuropoors?

Do we really have that many euros in here?

We have 2 slavs, 2 turks, 1 tekkenfag, 1 german scanfag, 1 jew israeli who managed to escape from the oven

That Karin was spot on

We have 2 slavs? We have an Israeli? Satan-sama is German? Weird, I never noticed these things.

I really hope Edo Tensei isn't a thing anymore. It removed any real sense of worth with deaths. Like why should Neji REMAIN dead, just get a criminal and bring back Neji. If that's not enough, Sasuke can Rinne Tensei him and Naruto could either act as a chakra battery or use his mini-Creation of All Things to keep Sasuke alive.

Also one kangaroo

> Satan-sama
He goes by that name now eh?
Also one of the drawfags might be euro too

I thought he'd been going by that name for a while according to the stuff he provided raws for on exhentai. One of the drawfags is a confirmed leaf.

Most of them are, have you seen their Orochimaru and Jiraiya?

I give him a credit, he scanned very valuable doujins and basically prevented 2012 popular naruhina doujin to become lost (that shit is pretty common in japan as nips cant archive for shit.see:Maze anime)

Nope? Gib pix

I hope guys at hollywood hires them for live action movie as they can fit into their roles and already have experience
Fuck, who am i kidding?
They probably gonna hire third rate actors and forgotten "stars"...

Saw Haku, iirc his actress was a former JAV star

Why would they possibly be hired for an English language Hollywood movie if they most likely don't speak fluent English?

>Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi
>Yamato, Sai, Kabuto, ???
>Suigetsu, Karin, Jugo, ???
>Deidara, Tobi, ???, Itachi

Who are the rest?

> Tsunade isn't Anri Okita in a blonde wig

Dunno, kanji too low res and tiny for Google translate.

What about dub?

Here is a bigger version.

Why would Hollywood spend millions making a movie they would have to dub into in English for the domestic market?That's insane.

Tsunade, Kisame, and Orochimaru. I think.

>That's insane.
Yep, hence why i said that
Holywood losing its sanity day by day as they keep losing their share in the medium

That makes sense, shame about no Sasori.

>They use a puppet

>10

I feel like every time that one fag posts >10
the thread dies

Doesn't that happen because it was already dead

Yeah this guy doesn't understand cause and effect. And I'm not the only one who occasionally posts >10

Do you have a character sheet to build off of, or does the person just say "i want to do this" and you come up with stuff?