/mbgg/ - Mobage General #648

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

reposting for people who missed it.

Cute Sadone

>fire ranking event in Scooters
>rainbow gacha features a dark Team Therion member
...At least his skill is pretty good even outside of multiplayer.

Asano is pretty cool. She uses her instrument as a pair of submachine guns.

First for cucked Renge.

For ctrl+F anons
For whom the alchemist
tagatame
translations

Many of girls and weapon designs are really good. I want to know who's the artist.
I think it will be kinda tricky finding out since A1 definitely got every art covered, not only animations.

alchememe*

>GF
nope, after some counting, i would never get 290 without excessiive grind.

What is she good for aside being collab limited? I can't find any info about her yet on the usual Japanese site.

shes got a personal version of sword master (setsuna's first class)

since shes new you're incharge of telling us what her skills do.

or you can press and hold the skill in the skill level up menu and see what skills you can learn.

>Hestia will never be mine

doggos

I like Arisa better than the bow users for her speed, and she seems to be a faster Arisa.

Do you know where we can lower the settings?it lags like hell on my phone

Her first job is the same as Setsuna which is good on it's own and she can use Ninja Step (+1 move and +1 jump) or axe warrior passive (+attack and hp)

Is there a reroll guide for alchememe? The initial download takes a while, anything like POTK's tutorial.dat backup method?

For the rerolling itself, am I just using the initial presents for a 10 roll then repeating, or are there any other easy freebies to take advantage of?

Is the extra point on for Tennis yet? Should I start rerolling?

I kinda want to find a new timesink for me. I come from Puzzle & Dragons, but I got bored with it, even after spending loads of money on it. Looking for something that's somewhat similar in concept, not a rip off though.

Neko Atsume.

Thanks, user.

Make sure to get extra crystals from the missions. There's one for completing the tutorial and another for following them on twitter. You don't have to actually have follow them though. It'll open the page for it and give you crystals.

For rerolling, I delete gu3c.dat.

Odds I roll Valentine, evens I roll Rainbow.

Time to get baited either way.

飯塚晴子

oh

>DIzzy has an ultimate that change the tide of a game
>They never use it when charged

Much love to you, user!

short answer nope.

long answer i can't find anything related to graphics in settings.

>Try to look for a cute five seven picture to post since I really liked her design from last thread
>There's literally no pictures of her on the internet, not even the official sprite

These wikis are so behind

Sankyu user.

I only did one attempt last night and noticed there are different gachas, is there one in particular I should be rolling? I'm at work right now so I can't check the contents and costs of each myself.

Roll both.
do the 365 first then the other 500 ones.

I roll the 365 and one of the 500.

I forgot to mention you should also use the 10-roll ticket and free rare summon.

For anyone playing Astral Starway, what does reincarnation mean? Also should I synthesyze with everything? I used up all my imps and am already at 120 followers.
Also how do I get goddess seeds?
Oh and should I use my nexus thingies on my "main"?

How worth is the jade dragon event? I notice the unit himself is only A rank and has no recode? Is there a reason to farm him?

I could really need blue Napoleon for this event.

Good luck. I got a dupe Rou from my ticket. I can get both evos at least now.

What game?

I retract my statement from yesterday, that JD/ND "isn't that much easier than Baha/Levi/Odin" - I suppose memory tricked me.

>it's harder to stay on B route than just blasting through on D route
They should've just made it so they drop the lower level materials even on higher tiers, like BLO does. But I suppose this DOES literally drag out the game for 5 runs.

Aside from that, both JD and ND are extremely subpar and "never-used" tier contestants, unless MW ever brings more content like the Captive Golem quest, that limited certain difficulties to certain classed units. Completionists, myself included, will still bother with getting a ND to 100%SB, which is why we already cracked the current highest kill count in not even 24h. Guess MW didn't do the math how high this would go, when core players were likely to run this dungeon at least a dozen to a couple of dozen times.

Shoumetsu Toshi (2)

Thanks anons, I got light Alice.
>already has Traum
Guess I'll go Light/Fire for her.

Also got Tomoko from the 10 roll and dupe Tsubaki from karma gacha. I'm real tempted to sell some base 5* I never use, but I can already see myself pulling yet another dupe.

910 red packets used so far, but still no 56-1 skin. guess i gotta farm up the last 90 packets.

New Potion Maker Event!
Pio's Happy Valentines Day!

Complete the event quest (15, 30) times to get Pio's Valentine Costume!
Get the fairy Succubus from the event quest, 5x blackcat chance (until Feb 15th).

Tbqh I miss the bag tapper minigame, I love that thing.

Another easy ranking for Mei Liang chaining

I kinda hoped for a chocolate-covering theme to beat the gift wrap outfit in lewd

I got a bunch of wall decor and dupes but not even a complete one set. Also no skins too.
I got the saru sniper skin off the rolled coins but i don't have her.

Is there a "fast" way to boost luck in terra battles? I have like 2 characters that after recodes are around 95 luck, what is the best way to farm luck is it like the highest level chapter? Or would it be maybe a challenge dungeon?

that's gacha. red packets are different.

nevermind, misread what you wrote. the red packets are real nice for gathering coins and gems though.

pio is for cute

all of them are for lewds

Got < ^ >but no v off the HK girls wall decor.
Got 3 of the rifle girls wall decor and missing one too.
And lots of dupes off existing ones.

So I tried route D for the JD, without ND, and it was hilariously easy.

I guess it's nice for newer players to get some A-class charas, but apart from that...

So after one of the best Tia events in a long time we get
>a Pio event (expected)
>shitty costumes
>the most boring and drawn-out event mode
>the most useless fairy
>the most useless bonus

They're not even trying to hide that they hate her, are they.

Taking units along the Luck Daily and savescumming for good results (+2.1 to 2.4 per unit or so). Other than that, there's no real "fast" way to it, until the Lucia quest line returns. Grinding 34-10 or later chapters may provide okayish results over time, other than that I could only advise to take those units on board on Kino quests or Jade Dragon. Getting the last few Luck points for a unit always seems to be an uphill battle, which is why getting the points via their recode mats may always be more desirable.

delet this
Hey the Valentine Costume is excellent and Pio can cosplay a neptunia character now. Although yeah, I agree with the rest of those, Succubus is anus and the bag tapper is fun as heck.

Tia's Sulbim is the best because her arms change pose and look super cute.

One more thing, the Raramagi promo for Shoumetsu Toshi doesn't require you to do anything but have the game installed. I'm not sure if it's once per device, but if not, it could be used to reroll in the rainbow gacha after the tutorial gacha draw, because you get 10 stacks in mail.

By the way, what the fuck is thia thing?

So for the girls frontline players, how good are shotguns in this game? What's their function?

And which ones are the best shotguns worth leveling/linking?

user I can understand the complaints, but this costume is perfect for Pio. 10x adorable.

I just got one too so i dunno. They say shotguns are a different kind of tanks.
You can get a 5* one by finishing the 1st level of Arctic Warfare event.

So I can upgrade my 3star character to a 4star or 5star in Phantom of the kill? or is it better to get the 5star from gatcha? any difference?

Except nothing this year -or ever- will beat the perfection that is Party Dress (Purple).

This got me Bastet and Rusalka. I am pretty happy right now.

you're not treating the semen demons as proper semen demons, mister

But the quest for Hestia continues.

shotguns were awesome when they were just released because they did extra damage based on the enemy's linked dummies and you could make a shotgun squad and AOE everything to death, but their damage got nerfed and now they're just alright. shotguns role is to tank through damage mitigation via their armor stat, which is a flat reduction to the enemy's damage. they can be better than SMGs when used against normal enemies but bosses will shred through them as end game bosses deal up to like 200+ damage and the max armor under ideal situations is like 40 something. they hit 3 enemies per shot and can knockback at some lowish chance but due to their low attack speed and accuracy knockbacks don't happen all that often unless you've got like 3 shotguns in a squad, which isn't that great anymore due to the damage nerf.

all the shotguns have pretty similar stats so any of them are fine for leveling.

Very pretty, I do love the party dress.

Thanks
Is there a tank ranking for the 4*/5* guns to know who I should use as my main tank?

I'd use the guide in the docs but it seems to be outdated and completely leaves out shotguns.

I got the Mage but I don't get the other

Chiyo a good for my first roll of Shoumetsu Toshi?
Seems decent, right?

>Astaroth rate up right after double millage ends
Sneaky devs

p-plz respond

Do you have a number or pic?

they're all pretty similar. just use whoever you think is the cutest

I wish this cute semen demon was playable and bullyable

Sure.
She's cute, and a 6* so I assume she's strong. Correct?

Yes

Forgot pic. My bad.

Swords and variants. No mage.

I know almost no one here plays crash fever but is pic related a good first roll? Ignore the shit units.

Nah sorry. Reroll.

The question was more of what gun(s) would be the best tank overall from both SMGs and SGs to work on and focus on as a main tank but that chart is helpful and nice.

>Froid
Top fire unit, you're good to go unless you want to go full autism, if so reroll for Euclid and Froid.

The other units are decent as well.

I think Thompson is still the best on the SMG side because she have the invulnerability skill.

Nah, i don't want to reroll 500+ times, i'll save polygons until some new limited units come

just level all of them

Tell me about the game

Soon

>start leveling Nephrite because Stamina is down and why not
>wait a second, why does this fucker barely get any levels
>check his data
>he needs fucking 8 Million exp in all 3 of his jobs til L90

To put this into perspective, regular A classes (the Jade Dragon included!) take about 2M to 2.5M to master, S classes about 3.5M, SS classes 4-4.5M and finally Z classes around 10M. So not only did they release ND as a borderline useless palette swap - they even royally fucked up his growth, slowing it down to a quarter of the speed A classes should, so that not even shitters can toy around with him effectively. They really fucked him up in every little way possible.

Somewhat relevant, but anyone here play Obsidian Legacy from DMM? They recently released it on Steam and wondering if it's worth buying.

My bad, thank you.

How do you say thing's like what point you're going to or you're waiting for your skill to charge in compass?

It's PaD but with "touch the same color pieces to chain" gameplay and Monster Strike-esque 4p co-op

Hahaha, I didn't look at that, but you're right.
This is hilarious. Just how drunk was Sakaguchi?

Rate up my ass, I just did 5 10+1 rolls and got nothing.

I don't thin you're the one i should ask but it's Beelzebub a good first roll?

>mfw forgot to quote

wot game is this

Cute

What were they thinking? I think I will forgo leveling them.