Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=142541/drape-of-the-forgotten-souls&bonus=3467
rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for slutmogs

THE STARS ALIGN! FEAR THEIR PORTENT.

THE STARS HAVE JUDGED YOU AND FOUND YOU WANTING

Jerk off even though my wife is making me an erotic story later or play WoW?

pandas

Post more spacegoats

You wish they were that cute

> Game is dead.
> Thread is dead.
Poetry.

wow no bully
they are that cute you meanie head

All those fucking 3% wipes on hc Guldan

What's a reliable strategy to deal with his soul/Black Harvest bullshit in p3? We tried everything from having tanks take all stacks to just everyone stacking in there to assigning groups, nothing seems to work. After third Harvest, everyone's just dead

SHAN
RHONIR

more dps, bench a healer or your lower performing dps

suicide your lowest dps

imagine to be she-algalon starslave to pusy slave

mmm

you just need a sacrificial lamb to soak all the souls before the third storm, then get all ranged to hop in as soon as the storm ends, and then pop a big healing CD or two and have everyone poop personals/health pots if they have em. If you survive that harvest there's nothing other than fire for about 35 seconds and it's literally a free kill.

so do i switch from fury ms to prot ms now?

At what level does the battle pets in the store start? Are they all lvl 1?

give me your account

It takes 3 seconds to soak one soul, one person cant soak that and he puts like 20 souls into the well right before third storm. I think its a soft enrage desu. There is no way to outheal all those stacks.

We tried to have battle resses ready for soakers, nothing works. Might just take 550k+ dps to down him and 2 healers instead of 3.

Fuck Genn Greymane and Fuck White People

you don't want to see this thread alive

This. Already too many cancerous subhumans for my taste. This general was unbearable during MoP.

>hitting boss and suciding in LFR

>during MoP
>un-bear-able

>hit helya
>walk past her
>" fuck sorry guys my auto walk was on"

Of all the encounters in Nighthold, Star Augur is by far my favorite. Here is my interpretation:
After Elisande resisted the Legion at the time of the sundering, she began peering into the future looking for a way to prevent their return or to stop them if they did make it back to Azeroth. To this end, while she searched time, Elisande leaned heavily on Etraeus to search the heavens for signs of the Legion's return. He has spent centuries in frantic, panicked study and the horrific things he found coupled with the extreme isolation his people endured have nearly driven him mad with despair.
The Nightborne make compelling adversaries because they aren't evil, but rather, they are a people who made difficult choices in a place of desperation. The Star Augur is a great example of this. Etraeus isn't sinister, he's afraid, and he wants you to understand the danger the stars portend. The three phases are not a slideshow, but rather an explanation from his perspective of his and his people's hopelessness.
In the first phase, he reflects on the cold, lifelessness of space. Azeroth (if it's anything like Earth) with its temperate, habitable climate is an extreme exception to the norm of temperatures far lower amid the cold vacuum of space, and it underscores the fragility of our world within the galaxy. In the second, he highlights how any of the worlds that are capable of seeding life have all fallen to the unstoppable oppression of the Legion, and the thousands of worlds that were destroyed when they tried to resist. In the final phase, he shows the players what he found when he peered deepest into the heavens. It seems that if you look beyond the carnage and destruction of the Burning Legion, past the stars, an even greater threat lies in empty, dead space with the horrific dark power that spawned the Old Gods.

can you do the weekly q on m+?

He puts out a couple debuffs before storm and they keep ticking during storm. My guild sent in a warloc to soak as many as they can before storm, then then there's enough time to soak the rest when you have all your ranged stand in it afterwards. 3rd harvest is very survivable if you just use your brain and handle the mechanic properly.

probably the best boss if nighthold

fucking nerd

>queue for LFR as healer
>actually dps
>pop surrender to memes on pull so you can afk for half the fight
LOCK
ME
UP

Female Tauren

How do I install big bazookas like that?

>AFK under boss
>start making fun of other DPS

>stand in shit for Helya
>"brb sandwich"

>actually get kicked

>start playing
>eventually i start feeling thirsty and hungry
>look at clock
>mfw realize I haven't drank/eaten anything for 8 hours

does this happen to anyone else or am i just autistic

wowhead.com/item=142541/drape-of-the-forgotten-souls&bonus=3467

some guy is selling 860 boe for 8k gold, sent it to me in c.o.d

does this item sell well on AH or i shouldnt bother? started this expansion recently so idk which ilvl items are bought

Too big

MMHHMMMMM ISHNU-ALAAAH WEARY TRAVELERS

>The Nightborne make compelling adversaries because they aren't evil

Ellisande is retard ebil

860 is literally WQ and LFR-tier garbage

unless it's above 880 it's worth fuck all

>BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY
>A GAME THEORY

>>>/reddit/

Ishnu Allah
Glory to Allah, infidels shall die

guild at 5/10
>I want to progress a little further before the reset
>I know all fights

lol link achiev or no invite

okayish

sorry wrong pic

>910 cloth legs drop in +13
good thing I'm a rogue

why the fuck did they make night elf male waists so fucking thin, it looks like they have some sissy corset fetish

how the frick does a rogue even get into a +13 go back to your raids invisapussy

networking senpai
sin does good aoe dps if you switch talents anyway

>normal
it's nothing

correct

>sin

I want to come back but haven't really been keeping up with legion raiding. How many raids have there been? How many more raids are we likely to see? I just don't want to come back and end up on the final raid tier 4 months in.

There's been 3 raids totalling 20 boses so far. There's at least one more raid coming up, probably another in 7.3 but nobody really has any clue yet.

First tier has three raids of which the last just opened two weeks ago. 7.2 has a raid and in 7.3 we go to Argus. 7.2.5 might have something too.

3 raids out now

we'll get one more this summer

then it's over

awesome

>get a legendary
>lose all motivation to run M+ or do my daily caches

badass

>go to /v/
>daily WoW nostalgia thread where everyone is bitter about Legion and insulting Blizzard

Do these people ever stop? I wonder how it must feel to be an addict who can't let go.

awful*
baldass*

>caring about either appelations
fag

Just got the legendary DPS trinket as Frost DK

How fucked am I?

boom headshot

what were you expecting? /v/ is permanently bitter about everything
wow is no different

>go to /v/
>daily shitposting
>go to Veeky Forums
>daily shitposting
>play the game
>daily shitposting

It took me over 1k more KP than this site lists to get my 4th legendary that means my 5th one is at least 3 months away

rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/

literally what the fuck is this
i'm at "600 kp" on my alt and i don't have a legendary

this is just as shitty as the fake "bad luck protectionTM"

do you guys still think I am cool?

>KP is around 1600.
>Have 4.
Hmm.

>should have 4, almost 5
>only have 3
END
MY
LIFE

this says I should have 2 legos by now but I only have a sephuz

would you want me as your raid leader?

had I not known you prior to now, maybe.

thank you so much!

>few months ago
>Wowhead becomes disgusting and horribly laggy due to the ads they put on it
>Bunch of WoW posters complain about it on multiple forums including official
>Wowhead staff "looks into it" and not long ago the site is running smooth again
>Complaining dies down
>Wowhead goes back to being horrible slow with ads assaulting you

How is this shady, disgusting website ran by SJW jews officially supported by Blizzard? Thottbot died for this.

The numbers they give are based off of averages. If you're over the amount of points you are very likely to see a legendary soon. I've seen some nigger get two legendaries within hours of hitting 110, and i've seen people go more than 2 weeks /played on their alts and never even see the color orange. It's not complete horseshit, but it's about as useful as mathing out the probability of seeing a rare mount like ashes drop by the some arbitrary number of attempts.

Why are you still using it?

best range dps?

turn on adblock retard. That's the kind of shit it was made for.

back in the early days they used to sell gold, then killed off thottbott making it look like it was harddrive crash that could not be recovered lol
alot of disinfo agents worked there

Just saw this. What prompts people to downvote an innocent suggestion so heavily?

I WANT PITY AND FOR THESE PEOPLE TO BE PUNISHED NOT LOGICAL ANSWERS

adblock sold out and lets certain ads through if the company pays them you fucking clueless retard

if you're going to suggest something, suggest uBlock

Because druids dont do shit except pick plants, talk to animals, and sleep. They are the sissiest males of all the races, culturally. Belfs only have them beat on looks, but at least they do shit.

Still have a 100 and 90 boost. Thinking about using my 100 one on a warrior. Should I roll a orc or tauren?

>ten
>thousand
>years

give me some actual recent dps charts

warcraftlogs.com

FEEL THE HATRED OF TEN THOUSAND YEEAAARS

do you want to tank or dps

>haste/vers ring from the weekly quest
already to a good start ...

goodbye next legendary i have one more than i should have according to this tool

I've heard prot warriors are an easy entry into tanking so I'll probably give tanking a try.

then what