Drive qt4.13 from work home whenever we work together

>drive qt4.13 from work home whenever we work together
>remembered it's actually nice having a non-family member girl in your car.

Should I go for it or will she be weirded out and not want to ride with me anymore when she finds out I have no friends or a social life?

Like I did have one at one point but I'm truly a homebody type which fucked up all my relationships when I kept declining invites and stuff lol.

I'm actually scared to get too close to people incase they start asking me to go out and have a social life with them.

I would ask her out to something casual a little before you drop her off. Don't make her feel trapped or stuck in awkward silence during the entire ride to her house.

You do talk her during the drive right?

Just drive straight to your home and tell her she's staying there for the night.

Girls love it when you are assertive.

Go for it bro, worse case scenario you'll get back to your old self. I mean the way you described your situation you've got nothing to lose

>drive her home
>joke about how you could use some coffee
>profit

you are in the friend zone, you already blew it.

not OP but is a girl saying yes to going out to movies (we did not specify a time yet) still potentially friend zone?

im an idiot i also just want to watch John Wick 2 even if that's not a "date" movie. I'm also not really focusing on the fact that i'm in a dark room for 2 hours with a girl because i actualyl want to watch the movie.

not sure, you have more information on the context of your relationship with this girl

but i would think agreeing to go to movies is a good sign desu

Just because you do something nice doesn't mean she has any sexual interest in you. You might end up being a "nice guy" and you'll get frustrated if it doesn't work.

Just check your autism at the door if you go for it, but remember it might be retarded awkward if it doesn't work out. Your two do work together

>gonna get sushi, wanna join?

You should already know if the tension is there or not, if there is then do small coffee stops on the way home and start from there

Like OP, it's a coworker and we started out with her driving me to eat out or take out for our lunch break a couple times every week. The topic of relationships would inevitably come out indirectly/directly with time, first with her mentioning an -ex but never the boyfriend word. Later on, she asked me if I had a girlfriend whatever that means.

Eventually after several months of this (i'm a kissless virgin if that explains it at all) a couple days after valentines, she said wanted to have lots of babies in the future but she needed a boyfriend first. I don't know if I'm just dense as fuck but I at least took that as an opportunity to ask her out (it's still a raincheck though, hopefully this weekend or the next).

Basically a quarter of the reason I got a car recently a few days ago was because of my dick. I told her previously if we were going to eat out somewhere nicer like sushi, it should be after work when we have more time AND I wanted to be the one driving her that time since I was about to do my driving test. The rest of the reason of getting a car was because commuting for an hour one-way sucks.

I'm just worried that in the end maybe she still sees this as just friendly because she is a couple years older than me. I'm taller than her but I'm still short as fuck, basically being called "baby cute" back in school and never actually getting any relationships (besides a couple missed chances).

OP, I used to do this all the time. It can go VERY, VERY WRONG. IF YOU ENJOY HER COMPANY, JUST KEEP IT PLATONIC. LET HER MAKE THE MOVE.

John Wick 2 was so guud though.

How old are you bro? Not putting you down just curious because this sounds like some young love prime of your life shit

This

However, anecdotally, I used to work with this qt3.14 for the same company but at different branches that was always friendly with me and I decided to ask her out. She ended up saying she liked me but wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment and bla bla bla. I basically told her to fuck off with all that shit, that I wasn't some friend zone loser and if she was interested we should date and if not there no point talking anymore because I'm not trying to be "just friends". We've been together since early 2012 and are now married

>t. beta

You have no friends because you're boring. People don't want to spend time with you. Neither will a girl. Become more interesting and see where that gets you

Put this on the passage side dash. Don't mention it.

No it wasn't the first movie was way better.
T. John wick one fan

Why do you say that? Just curious, i really liked it.

I graduated from uni a while ago so I'm a bit over 20

The second movie had too many jump cuts especially the fat guy, woman, pencil scene. It felt like a poorly made YouTube video.

Not that guy but OG John wick got down to business much faster than the second one. Minus the initial scene with the chevelle and the Mustang and all that it takes like another 45 minutes for anything to happen just convoluted plot and 4t minutes of "oh em gee guys John's back!" From every character. Plus I HATE ruby Rose that sjw bitch that (((they))) keep trying to force down our throats and pretend she's hot when she looks like Justin Bieber from 2009.

Other than that though solid movie, but the original was much more streamlined and better paced

I say go for it man fuck it, you will NEVER get these years of your life back

True, i hate how action movies have bunch of cuts. I want more action movies to have long one shot scenes. Like those fights in Pacific rim, althought it was CGI, was quite nice. They are shooting upclose and bunch of cuts for FAST PACED and etc shit things

Wait there was supposed to be an attractive girl in the movie? Which one?

Ive been in the same situation. Go for it. If she wasnt interested she would have never got into your car.

Also bets on him getting his car back in jw3? That's the only item I can see him being able to "get back" at this point.

She's just being nice and wants free rides because she's a womand and you're not supposed to turn down on women.

The deaf boy that John wick kills. Also
>deaf
>proficient assassin

Lmao pick one jewlyood how in the fuck would that even be slightly possible? Would smash that chick who kills herself in the bathtub though

Not that guy but they will prob start the 3rd movie with that and we'll watch John escape/kill everyone in that. Hopefully better.

ok!

Wrong. She could get a ride home from anyone else they work with. She has multiple choices. But he was the one she picked. OP, pull your dick out.

Deaf? LOL I thought she just couldnt speak like they cut her tounge or sth.

She was mute but ok. I didn't think she was attractive. Didn't even know that was implied.

I just cant wait for "Wick, John III: Return of the Hitman"

>Drive girl to work
>realize i can't love real women anymore and only care for my waifu
>no matter how much i imagine her in the passenger seat she'll never be there
>daki of her just flops over every corner
>try tying her to the seat a little better
>looks like a weird BDSM scene
>dame desu.
>get a boner

ha. ha. ha. HA.

don't forget to give her eggs for dinner

girls love it when men provide food

Yeah of course. I make it my goal to try and make her laugh every ride

You're waifu a SHIT!

I don't even know who she is but I can guarantee from this past you have shit taste.

Fuck why didn't it quote.

>tfw her fingerprints are still on my window from closing my frameless doors.

should I avoid washing that area?

movies are irrelevant. Be upfront about this stuff otherwise you get caught in uncertainty. If you're not sure if she'll go for it invite her to a couple of things not as a date but just friends then ask her out but don't wait too long.

>implying she wants anything but a ride
also women want you to take them out and be social unless they're broke or broken, you're not going to avoid that
just be the cool coworker with a car and get some grill time exp

chicks dont care if you dont hang out with people or have no social life just as long as you arent an autist

and youre just giving her a lift. its literally nothing unless she always flirts with you

bruv if she mentions babies you run away the other mile
at least use her as practice, but do not commit your emotions, be ready to leave if shit gets out of hand

Most people, despite the image they maintain, don't have many real friends. If she's not just happy hanging out with you and doing stuff with you, she isn't worth dating very long anyways.

Trust me, even the people who have ten thousand followers on instagram spend most of their time either alone or with one friend. I know several of these people. They're not any more interesting than you. They're just better looking.

I say go for it. It's never worth trying to maintain the status quo. Come back with an update.

Don't pick John Wick unless she looks at the list of movies and mentions it as a potential pick.

Watch Lego Batman instead

I used to do the same thing. She got touchy and very flirty during work too. I just didn't like the fact that she's a pothead. She stopped talking to me everyday when she got a bf. I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Why does it feel annoying to drive home ugly/old girls from work but when it's one of the cute ones I don't mind at all lmao

This, it was a really good movie

This, it always works in that documentary series

So what happened op? I'm dying to live vicariously through u

>F-femanon do you need a ride?
>No thanks, user, I already have one
>Okay, h-have a nice night
>Drive away in my miat
>See her get into Chad's Infiniti in my rearview mirror

It doesn't matter what movie you pick. If you're not a sperg you'll be making out in the back row the entire time anyways.