This picture is almost three years old now

This picture is almost three years old now.

How relevant is it still?

Very, not a lot of cars have depreciated under $5k in the last 3 years and are worth buying.

>Expecting to get good quality Mercs, BMWs, Corvettes and WRXes under 5k
Jesus

I probably wouldn't recommend an old ass car like a CRX either

not very. there are better (newer) cars that are in the same price range while some of the ones on the list have been meme taxed beyond being worthwhile.

i dont even get why it specifically singles out the 08-09 mazda3

Maybe cause abs and side airbags were standard? Idk couldn't find good evidence

C5 are well under 4k these days

For the 2007 model year and onwards, the front and rear suspension were retuned to minimize understeer. Also, a lot of changed interior options (aux jack) and redesigned front fascia

Post a bad one and what you'd replace it with.

You can't get a C5 for under 10k what are you smoking?

Maybe not if your in some lesser state. But here in good ol texass they regularly go for under 6k. Boomers are dropping like flies here

Cash for clunkers ruined the used car market so cars don't depreciate as fast anymore. The sticky operates on a 5k budget. My only change would be to replace the Toyota Tercel with the Toyota Echo.

Not really. The newer cars are probably in worse condition or higher mileage per year for the same price.

I'm in Florida so all the boomers here are going to live forever.

I live in San Antonio and all the C5s here are owned by I Know What I Got faggots

The sticky was always shit and nothing more than trip fags favourite shit boxes

Maybe changing the years. Removing non SS cobalts since even turbo model start to be a bit more common under 5k.

Tercel is godly though.

Echo is easier to find, particularly in the rust belt.

Not relevant at all save for a few vehicles. Everyone always bitches about how is hasn't been updated. Why don't some dudes on here get together and make a new one? It really isn't that hard to make a shitty graph.

Please give some examples of what you would change.

what is meme taxed?

Yeah, I haven't seen a clean CRX in a long time. They're all like 83% rust now.

Is there a legible version of OP's pic?

I really really hope this is bait.

long post guy is a fag and Veeky Forums should never have been given a sticky.

I don't know if they are reliable enough but in a year or two the abarth 500 could get in the list.

just got me a mazdaspeed3. i didn't know what my life was missing. turbos, spool

Inflated prices from being popular cars although not always for good reasons
I.e old ass fwd cars being 10k+
I.e 20 year old wrx stis remaining 20k

It was made by a faggot Mercedes fanboy that sucked enough dicks to become Janny. Good luck finding half these vehicles in a condition worth owning (or at all, like the Turbo K Mopars)

Sad!

The fact that Longpostfag recommended the Honda CRV for anything more than driving to the mall and back really shows how retarded he was.

I don't see it saying anything on it other than its a reliable little crossover.

Veeky Forums images server crashed and all the old images are gone

It would be cool to update definitely but I think you would find a bunch of the cars would be the same.

It would be cool to see a classic car section, like good beginner classics that are easy to work on and find parts for.

I've had my 2007 for a while now as a dd. It's been reliable, services has been reasonable, and it just hit 80k miles. Still no problems with it.

This entire picture is only valid for the USA. Here in Hungary there is a guy on a car website called Honestdealer. (Becsületesnepper)
Here is his methodology according to his advices

What happened to him?