Why isn't there one battery size... They're all 12V

Why isn't there one battery size... They're all 12V

Different electron capacity and power depending on application. Volts isn't the only thing that goes into electricity

Aren't semis 24V? Some veteran cars run 6V if I'm not mistaken

Why isn't there only one car size... They all have four wheels

12V is the standard for all electronics capabilities

Volts doesn't describe the ability or capacity of a battery. There's tons of other stuff like capacitance, amps, cell size and stuff

Your point being? 12V is not the only automotive battery voltage either

very rare for a car to be 6v but there are some pretty old 6v motorcycles around

some older MG's have positive ground instead of negative, that's caused a few fires

Unless its a military vehicle, no. They usually run four or more batteries in parallel for cranking.

Volts are like the erectness of the capacitance (field strength) to a circuit.

Higher volts and more amps can pass the higher bandwith. Different size batteries have different amperage's which can measure how long the 12v dick maintains it's erection.

12v is because the loss of voltage over distance is mitigated at human size, from your PC to your car.

24v control systems are common in commercial capital equipment.

*its

What
All semis in Europe are 24V with series of 12V batteries

all batteries are just smaller batteries in series

>he hasn't heard of surplus 24V overlanding master race fleeter vehicles

Also, I am glad this is the first comment other than the incorrect usage of the word "electron". Also see:

The point was that semis use 24V, as opposed to what that user said

different shapes and sizes to fit different applications. some are reverse terminals as well because metric cars and RHD i dunno the extent. IE an EF civic is a 51 or 51r group battery. my bud had a canadian SI that needed the 51r but had a 51 series battery and he had to stretch the battery leads over the top of the batt to run the car. all batteries have a reason, except for side post. those are cancerous tumors made of human malice.

posting el caminos

Why isn't there one engine size... They're all piston engines

>We have to drive on the opposite side of the road

>We have to have our ground run as positive.

I sense a pattern.

Different cars have different capacity and current requirements. The starter, for example, on a V8 is going to have a higher current draw than the starter on a 3 cylinder geo metro m/o/bile.

I have a degree in electrical engineering and this is the worst fucking analogy I've ever seen.

Why isn't there one tire size...They're all round

Why isn't there one bulb size... They all make light