Best ways to create passive income?

So yeah, what are some ways of creating passive income? Anything thats actualy do-able

Stocks? Bonds? Certificates of deposit? REITs? Mutis? ETFs? BTC? Retirement account? Savings account? What kind of novice question is this

Build a business then hire a manager to do the work for you.

Cmon thats normie shit. Give me more stuff

- Monetize a hobby of yours, try earning money with something you actually enjoy doing and would do anyway.
- Buy real estate and rent it out, not fully passive but only needs maintain from time to time.
- High dividend stocks.

Stop reading if you're not open-minded.
Here's the secret magic: Law of Attraction - Just meditate daily and visualize your ideal life and income. The goal is to have fun all the time and develop a positive mindset, also PRONOIA (belief that the universe is a conspiracy on your behalf, the opposite of the popular sense of paranoia). The trick is that you need to develop an insane belief that you're gonna achieve your goals and you mustn't give up or get disappointed. If you do it consistently then the Universe/God/Higherself (whatever you want to call it) will change around you and you will be extremely lucky and you will see new paths to your goals. Then of course you're gonna need to choose a path and act but only if it's an easy and inspired action.

Regarding the second part of your post, I was considering doing a demonic invocation ritual and ask Orobas or some other demon to help me achieve my goals.

No judge, Im just looking for anything that can help me out.

Normie stuff? Lmao, you're not even utilizing things that are literally the definition of "earning money while you sleep" because they're "le normie." That's a stupid fucking approach

>if you're willing to sell your soul it isn't worth anything anyways

that's like a fat person giving anything to lose weight besides exercising and dieting

You need to work hard first, dipchit.

Now that's really not normie stuff:D
I don't judge, I've heard a few good experiences with Goetic Demons (and a few horrible.)
I can't help you with this but consider starting with something more general in the occult world. Like asking for aid from positive spirits and guiding entities. Don't think that power and wealth can come only from the dark side.
For what it's worth I tend to think that we are more powerful than we know and all of our experiences (with angels, with demons, ghosts and everything in our lives) are the works of our Higher Self.
Now I go back to /x/ before they ban me.

Interrupt your cycle

Mongolia pays 6% interest on cash deposits.

Apart from having a large lump of capital (approximately 25 times your annual expenditure) and living off dividend income. The other option is to create some sort of digital business which is really just an algorithm, or website you only need to maintain. Also building a traditional business to the point where you are just a director/owner and let other people run it.

in USD that is, not some tugrik currency

I've moved to a new place in the center of the city and with the appartment i had 2 parking spaces. I've put them on a rent for 60$ each.

#1 stock dividends
rental properties
youtube adsense
lending money: Stocks, bonds, p2p loans.
gas stations and restaurants

Buy cheap land upstate by highway. Set up lease contract for cellular devices to lease land for a tower.
By alot of acreage and try and set a deal up for a solar farm
By alot alot of acreage lease for grazing cattle /chicken
Dividend stocks
That's all I got so far

But first you need capital for any sort of passive income

Yep, this is the truth. You've gotta have a huge load of cash for significant PI

This. Self-efficacy is the cure for low self-esteem. Better be semi-good today and conscious about it than "perfect" tomorrow which will never happen anyway. Just do it.

This is very interesting to me. What institution do you make these deposits through?

Just buy an international/emerging markets bond ETF.

Or $SDIV for equities.

likefaucet.com screencap this

normie shit is the primary use for passive income unless you actually start off rich.