Does anyone else believe in the art of face reading?

Does anyone else believe in the art of face reading?

PHYSIOGNOMY IS A SCIENCE, NOT AN ART.

saw-line forehead masterrace

No.

t. Sociopath.

ive never seen this chart before, but i believe it because apparently it has left an impression on me. i have a wide forehead and i am smart :) i also have big eyes and yes people can read my emotions clearly and i have been called innocent before many times. kinda weird since im a guy but whatever at least people find me cute

Not 100% but it's been scientifically proven guys with wide faces are untrustworthy

anyone know any other tricks? i hear people with flat posterior heads are more likely to be criminals and perverts have distinct sort of look on their face.

Yeah

Some people just look like the unbearable shits they are.

(You)

> tfw you could fit in all of those categories

So with hairstyle I can change my stats?

Wow good to know, life is just an RPG

Yeah i'm pretty arrogant

Yes

people look like what they are

Literally just the usual pseudoscience.

Sage, hide, report.

this

usually looking at someone's face tells me everything i need to know about them

>tfw small calculating eye gets surgery to pretend to be big innocent eye

korea in a nutshell

You can detect a male's intelligence by his facial features. As for temperament, not sure.

Psychological profiling based on face-reading is fact, but when it has Asian symbols next to it, it's bullshit.

Tbqh this is pretty accurate. I've never met someone who looks like the guy on the left who was even remotely intelligent

physiognomy is definitely true to some extent, but your chart is retarded

more likely we can tell from a person's face if they're stupid, lazy, and the like as much from neurological reactions as from purely physical features.

it is probably related to skull size and the neonaty of the individual, which would, like any morphological feature, be something we could detect on a primal level