The Sims General

Vote for the upcoming Big Brother edition.

>Vote for your board representative
strawpoll.com/eesgwdd

>Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed) (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss (embed)

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/119686244360/witch-reagents-converted-from-ts2-apartment
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-study/title/halloween-2015/id/1317919/
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-objects-furnishing-storage-bookshelves/title/urban-loft-living-bookcase/id/1316842/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for implying

>New thread with a nice op image
Thanks bud

Before anyone asks; no vampires have not been cracked

of course its a good OP.
Kims in it.

yay or nay?

veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/119686244360/witch-reagents-converted-from-ts2-apartment
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-study/title/halloween-2015/id/1317919/
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-objects-furnishing-storage-bookshelves/title/urban-loft-living-bookcase/id/1316842/

White people will never know this feeling.

>eating unseasoned food
>ever

I swear this is the thousandth time I've read that vampires can drink plasma fruit as a substitute to actual humans. Yet another millennia alone reading Vasmer Balke.

Seasoned with what?

Jenkem?

Reminds me of th ewitch from POE.

Sometimes.

Young lady, did you just say "Jenkem"?! Where did you learn that?

>tfw oppressing POC

wew lad

Y'all been doing this to POCs for billions of years an sheeit

omg big brother?

i feel dumb, i thought it was sims big brother

Can I make-a-sim and add them to an existing household as blood-related part of a family or do I have to redo the whole thing?

I wanna give my sim a sister.

Indeed. Their culture is one giant meme, and I find it revolting. Am I racist?

Look into the master controller mod

You can do it with MCC If I remember correctly.

Sims makes me want to have children. But I know for sure real children aren't cute.

>Ashlee
So.. If I'm out of line, you can just tell me. But Im curious about something..
>Ray
Hmm, well it never hurt to ask a question, at least never in any of my experiences.
>Ashlee
What happen between Kim and her Mother? She doesn't talk much about her, she's told me she committed suicide, but there was other stuff. I feel weird asking you about this stuff.. Just when I try to get her to let me in, she just makes jokes and changes the subject..
>Ray
Hmm...

They can be. Most of time they're slobbering, nose picking, banshee screaming, annoying little brats though.

I have two nieces and a nephew, and they are cute as Hell.

>Ray
Kimberly and her mother bumped heads together a lot during her childhood. Her mother was mentally unstable and took a lot of unprovoked aggression out on here, none physically, at least nothing I noticed. They had spats almost every night, sometimes Joan was just in the unstable mood and other times Kim poked the bear.
>Ashlee
I see, that's awful. Reminds me of my childhood, except my parents took it out on each other.
>Ray
It's a shame then, you've been in her shoes in a sense then. Kimberly should really open up too you, about her Mother. She went through two years of therapy over the whole matter. The more you push Kimberly, the more she turns into a piece of sarcastic rubber. Its a defensive thing.
>Ashlee
So how do I get her talking?
>Ray
Patients and good feelings. She response better towards a calm atmosphere. She'll open up to you in time, just needs soft friendly nudges. Whatever you do, don't get angry over her not talkin' or she'll shut that door forever.

>life is suffering: part 2

I have a nephew and he's really fucking cute. He's a babylet and a future manlet. Too bad my brother won't let me play with him after they found out I fapped to lolis

>tfw no booty

>brown
please step into my office, young lady. there seems to be something wrong with your skin

I can see your lie from mile away. None of the children I ever interact with were cute. At best they can entertain themselves without crying for attention. Cats are much better.

Looking for troubles, pussyboy?

>hurrr

>anecdotal evidence
I've seen my fair share of ugly brats. that's why my nephew is probably the cutest baby alive
> Cats are much better
this is true though

now listen here brownie, or sand nigger as I like to call you and your kin, leave this thread or I'll make your "people" slaves again! DON'T TEST ME

>okcupid profile pic
I-is he going to make it?

FIGHT ME

BRING IT ON Y-YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

>am I kawaii like my animes?

>need 1.26
>latest pirated is 1.25

hello darkness

christ user just download version 3.03. it's available right above the latest version

>DOUBLE NIGGER
LOL. I am half-asian, you dum dum.
Although for some reason only one child looked like mix between the parents, everyone else inherited either mother's or father's genes.

I don't usually get to take photogenic screens from The Sims but this one turned out really well, I think.

>Although for some reason only one child looked like mix between the parents, everyone else inherited either mother's or father's genes
well that fucking sucks. I spent hours scoping the townies for the perfect mate, so I hope get a good mix

also
>racemixing
DIE SCUM

She looks like a Behr

We posting brown sims now?

LIVING THE DREAM

>Rayciss ass manager won't even let me piss inside
>Making me piss in the bushes out back
>Fucking cracker

wtf am I looking at

An African queen obviously.

user, I'm scared for the man that's going to be raped by that thing

>Black skin
>This means it's gonna rape somebody

rayciss

Yeah thats rayciss as fug.

FRUITCAKE

>Sudden urge for some fruitcake

>calling an insane man rayciss
b-bigots

Sorry cracker but bigotry is prejudice + power and Persons of the coloreds don't have any power.

Seeing as you are melanin challenged you have what's know as white privilege and have the power to oppress us. Therefore you're the only bigot.

UHURU BITCHES

You go gurl!

>tfw too white to be a victim but too beta to be an oppressor

pls user I'm trying to finish my pocky

>white girl pussy stench intensifies

are you sure that's not pocket yogurt? my sim had the same issue and I found out he's been keeping some strawberry yogurt in his pockets

Okay bish. You do you. I'll be over here scarin up some black eye peas an chitlins

Nah, she farted but the stink lines came out of her vagina in this angle. lmao

Mmmm. Just like mah momma used to make...
...in the nude.

jesus user

>it's 1:00 pm and your sim has already lost half of his energy
hits too close to home

learning how to steal bikes from the ghet-go

>fun

Your sims pretty senpai

Do you think toddlers will be cracked within the week or should I bite the bullet and have kids

>Enchanting Introduction fills friendship bar to about 30% and love bar to 10%, and also puts sim into flirty mood
I am afraid to imagine what sim with finished romance aspiration and Beguiling trait can achieve.

If you're white, have some babies.

burg makes user's niece angry

lesbians are immoral user

Did you know water moccasins are aggressive AND poisonous? :^)

Looks like it's gonna bite her

Thanks man. I'm usually terrible at making girls but I think my waifu turned out pretty well. It also helps that the artstyle and facial expressions in Sims 4 are way better.

Where is this chubby vampire?

Does anyone know of a way to make family members NPCs in Sims 4? For example I want to ask my girlfriend to move in with me but have her retain her autonomy like an NPC so she does her own thing and I can't select her. Does MCC have an option for that?

I want that option also. The only time I remember something like that was in Sims 2 Apartment Life.

I know you could do it in Sims 3 with Nraas' Master Controller, but I don't seem to be able to find the option in MCC for Sims 4 sadly.

You can do it with Master Controller? That's a first I've heard of that. How do?

Why not just make her move in, activate the option for autonomy except for you and never click on her?

Goddamn I thought his guts were spilling out for a second there.

I think there's a module/option called Selectivity? You could remove the Sim's portrait from the household essentially making it so you couldn't select the Sim or choose what you'd want them to do. They'd just do whatever they want with their autonomy, like any NPC except they'd still be part of your household.

Yeah, I guess that's what I'll do. I'll have to resist the urge to not tell her what to do though, especially if I see her doing dumb shit.