youtube.com/watch?v=hZQ1LUwZYYI
youtube.com/watch?v=nWBxfMS8MsA
youtube.com/watch?v=zu8LN88-z2A
youtube.com/watch?v=iJhYPjVWFAc
youtube.com/watch?v=72Tjmyer2NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sasuga /neog/

>v1.12 coming soon to fix matchmaking issues
No need to wait, v1.11 is fixed server-side.

New Metal Slug Attack campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=ix13ek8k70w

Oops, forgot to remove it. I did put a link to an article stating that it was fixed without a patch before it. What even brought about that article was a bunch of people reporting that it was all good. It was even confirmed by hellpockets to be smoother during a stream.

Reposting the newest tier lis

It hurts to see champion no Ojii-chan that low.

18 more days.

>TFW the Champ is not Champ tier

He is the champ In our hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=8WE1d5pxQ20

I will never stop being amazed at Dino being that high

Why does this give me Pokemon Colosseum vibes?

youtube.com/watch?v=A0ljGCKWU-s&

Pokemon champion Antonov when?

Romance is streaming casuals with Luis Cha.
twitter.com/itzRomance/status/826659615454556160

Hey, /neog/, quick question about Rhythm of Fighters

Back before it was delisted, I downloaded it onto my tablet.I managed to get it up and running, but I had to wipe and reformat it a month later, after the delisting. I managed to copy the data files over to my computer and back again, but the game wasn't able to recognise 'em, so it tries to download 'em again, problem being the server's dead.

So, my question is, does anyone have the game data for Rhythm of Fighters that I could use to get it working again, or is it dead in the water?

I fucking loved that game. Sadly I can't help you. Hope you find the data. If/when you do find it, when starting up if you have your google accounts/google play to automatically sync it won't start up since it was delisted. Turn the sync off to get it to work.

Forgot to ask, what did you use to copy the data files? I used helium/carbon to back mine up, but instead of just copying the data I backed up the install. It takes up more space, but combined with what I mentioned in my other post I've gotten it to work fine.

I was a bit naive at the time, so I just copied what was in the android data folder. I had to wipe it because I was switching from the prebuilt nook OS to Cyanogenmod, and I wasn't too sure on how its data system worked yet.

Maybe try googling "the Rhythm of Fighters.apk" You might be able to find it that way. 'Then download it and if you have your setting set to allow apps from the store it'll install. If you bought any DLC you might be out of luck, but if you're really lucky you might find a cracked version with the DLC. Beware though as it is the internet there's always a risk of viruses and shit.

Shit meant to type: if you have your setting set to allow apps not from the store

I already have the APK installed, and if I really want to, it's actually still in my Google Play re-download list, so I can get it anytime.

It's the additional data that downloads in-game after you first start it that I need.

Oh, that data. In that case I wouldn't know how to help you and since the servers for it are dead I think you might be out of luck. Because if you were to somehow find it online it would need to be a 200+MB download iirc. At least that's what I think/I can't think of another way. If someone else here knows what to do I hope they chime in. Sorry man.

power charge

venom strike

kek
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/826665075075264512

We are now officially in the time of NGBC

SHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEETT! Neo Dio and Shin Shishi Oh wil fuck us all. Fuck the other two Neo Dio and Shin Shishi Oh were my two favorite bosses of the game.

DELETE

Convince me to not buy medals in MSA.

do not buy medals in MSA.

Buy medals and help SNK to make more lewd sprites

Goddamn Cleopatra makes me diamonds and this is coming from a flat fag. Even her sprite is lewd. With the new characters they've introduced in Metal Slug Attack they have enough materials for at least a few games. That is if they ever amass the budget and talent to make a full fledged metal slug.

They easily have stuff for like at least 3 games and with the new units several branching paths. For example if they make a game that focuses on the Morden army depending on the path the player takes they can end up fighting Allen, or either of the new Morden Army girls. Same goes for another game if it focuses on the Ptolemaic Army and their new units. Also what with the new supernatural units there's potential for even more as well as with the other new units there's a huge potential for new POWs/helpers. Ofcourse without the budget or talent for it it's just another of my pipe dreams.

Someone have this?

Yee I do, is pretty good.

G-good for you...user.

Best KOF girl

Best KOF girl that, ironically, was not created by SNK.

She's now available in burgerland

Good thing she escaped Eolith's hell

c-cute!!! twitter.com/mima0922/status/826731053746249729

Nice. I only have the plain version of that stick.

Took sony fucking long enough. I was beginning it would take much longer than that since they barely put up the second demo about a week ago.

That because Evoga create Angel. Rip K9999

whatever the nature of her conception, snk themselves retain the rights to her, not eolith, and k9999 isn't facing that issue of eolith either, they just don't want to use him straight up

i see so many people on /v/ assume that though, like they did with angel before she was in xiv, despite having been in several dating sims and other snk mobage

>Even her sprite is lewd.
Her sprite is EXTREMELY lewd

>it's super low-res so let's just have her tits flop out of her shirt when she leans over

I prefer Nameless over K9999 and I hope they put him a game again, but I feel kinda bad for K9 fans, I mean, of all the "never ever" characters he must be the worst case...

It must really suck especilly since he was retroactively deleted from art that appears in XIV.

not like he would face that much legal trouble, his physical appearance alone is different enough, the context of his presence is different enough, and there are plenty of other characters who are way worse in the regard of being blatant ripoffs that get away with it

but i'm not a k9999999 fan anyway so i don't really care

C'mon, young boi

where is my Zarina /ss/ Japan?

Wait for the anime.

Kula ganbaru!

Dino can only be at the very top in experienced hands. I feel people need to exploit more his ridiculous armor, which is almost Mamahaha 1.0 tier.

kek at that Leona. I remember seeing her in other pics and her face didn't look so round. I guess a good angle indeed does wonders for pics like these.

Oh shit, I had already forgotten about the anime.
I hope they announce ANYTHING at the world cup. Come on SNK, I need my animu fix!

I've seen some shit and it can be fucking Amazing.

Also what are the chances of pic related into making it into a SS game?
>ainu thunder god
>generally perceived to be evil

>Also what are the chances of [...] a SS game?
Excellent question.

Where'd you find these?

Its been long for Tizoc, but he finally managed to escape shit tier hell.

I keep seeing big chested Kulas and can't help but wonder why. Wasn't she more on the small chest side of the spectrum or is she finally hitting puberty?
Or maybe it's all that icecream.

Tizoc =/= KoD

For those that missed it:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZQ1LUwZYYI

>Also what are the chances of pic related into making it into a SS game?
none. she is too strong for any game.

this looks cool

KBR is gonna get bodied at the WCS

I don't want that, not because I'm a fan of his, but because I want a good show. If the invitees end up getting bodied I can see how it would make SNK look bad. I know they're all relatively great players, but I want to see them all put up a fight. I wouldn't want any to get completely bodied or as they say get downloaded.

Billy is a good onii chan

Well I mean, that tourney footage doesn't make him look very skilled at the game. Better than average but hardly on the level the one who won their invites have shown

Is Ramon interested in Angel since they're on the same team? Or does he consider her K9999's used goods?

Ramon is a horny bastard that will flirt with any cute girl.

That said, he probably is only teasing Angel

>If the invitees end up getting bodied I can see how it would make SNK look bad
That's one of my fears, especially for the Mexican participant (cipher).
Yes, he's good, but I don't think he's still at world level. After watching him play against Bala and losing most of the time, I fear he'll get bodied hard by those Asian monsters. Nevertheless, it should be an awesome event full of surprises. I'm expecting great things from Peruvian player Toshi

Europe too.

Better wear a jimmy hat. Since Angel is "mischievous" who knows where she's been.

Not that I doubt you, but do you have any links to footage of him playing against Bala?

I mean if anything happens, not that it necessarily will.

>"I need to go. My bodega planet needs me."

youtube.com/watch?v=nWBxfMS8MsA
Pretty good banter if you understand spanish. In my opinion, Cipher AKA Apache is the guy wearing the white cap.

I do user, and I'm love banter/commentary in Spanish, it's my favorite and I had one hell of a time watching the Peru qualifier. Not to knock on English commentary, it can be great, but the commentary in Spanish carries a different type of flavor. Closest thing I've seen in English to it was when realkim commentated part of that Vegas tourney and was chatting it up with the stream. Maybe English commentators like to be more professional and not quite as laid back as their Spanish speaking counterparts.

Here you go Chrisfags.

Rising tackle!
youtube.com/watch?v=zu8LN88-z2A

KOF XIV live action when?
youtube.com/watch?v=iJhYPjVWFAc

It's just another of his sidejobs right?

Never forget:

youtube.com/watch?v=72Tjmyer2NY