byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=18175#p18175
youtu.be/uZtea9XsPt4?t=141
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for fun

FIRST FOR BIRD

Why the heck were there like 6 vox on station last round anyway?

Reposting this kickass screenie for all my friends. What an awesome round.

>when you find an alium nest on the 'roid and take it upon yourself to remove xeno from premises
>when a facehugger gets in a lucky jump and rips off your helmet, and you trudge your way back to the mining outpost proper only to pass out from the cold 10 tiles away from the airlock

>juggernaut in total darkness

the horror

An attempt was made

Shovel chin couldn't dig you a proper grave even

Didnt help that nobody really tried to fight it other than a few random vigilantes.

I watched 3 people get sucked out of a broken window in the pitch dark.

Forgot my image, haha!

>no medbay round
>they set up medbay in the chapel
>suddenly the lights stop working
>NT's nature reserve starts spewing forth monstrosities
>everything is going to shit real quick
>I just sat in the Captain's office all round with the wizard and had tea and donuts while we chatted
Good round

I smashed a couple of external walls during the radstorm, everyone in maints was doing the ZAS dance when it came to smashy time. I've been juggernauted too many times to be fooled into fighting fair. If it's any consolation I was blind too.

The only reason I could fight you at all was because some vox trader gave me vox mag boots early in, allowing that to not wreck my shit, and even then it was clear you'd win in a fair fight, as I think the kinetic accel even in vacuum is trash on actual player mobs, so I ended up getting you out the only way I reliably could, by jaunting everything ever. I also expected that to get me fucked even worse than it did.

How much damage did I even do with that damn thing anyway?

>Be chef
>Mouse in the back room starts eating ingredients
>Kill, turn into steak
>2 minutes later
>Another mouse comes along, this time, acting like a wise-ass.
>Eventually kill it. Turned it into a faggot
>Lay mousetraps near vents
>Another mouse shows up, runs through my kitchen
>Deploy all the mousetraps
>No mice can infiltrate my fortress
>Fully grown diona hippie comes along
>Starts whining about the mice and how they need to be protected
>They shouldn't have tried to eat the food
>He starts removing my mousetraps
>That motherfucker.
>Dead diona nymph delivered from botany
>I butcher it in front of him, turn the meat into faggots
>"Security! He is killing my kin!" he complains
>Take the carcass over to deep fryer.
>Fry that shit up
>Throw the fried diona carcass at him
>"Enjoy"

You were tickling me, but another vox had a laser and managed to get 2/3 of my health before I could move away so even small amounts of damage was putting me close to dust. Smart move with the jaunter too, you deserved to get away after that.

Dungeons and Dragons is a legitimate American pasttime and all the kids will love it.

Why did we unban Garrus, again?

Who?

>rolled muted as a roundstart defect on no medbay round
very fun round guys

Everyone in mining seems to forget about those things for some odd reason, however as a last resort its amazing how effective they are at saving your ass or other peoples, especially if you can bait well.

Bill "gib nazisuit or deadmin request' Hudson.

Oh hey, I'm in there!

how do you randomize defects?

What did he do?

He only got banned because Celt used the metaclub to ban him after he deadmin requested Celt.

Celt is gone now. Who cares.

>However, after seeing said notes when banned, I will not repeat the same mistakes, as now I know that my actions were in fact driving admins crazy.

He really does have shitty notes. But he doesn't have any new notes. For his sake he will keep it that way.

>tfw this is my screenshot

Wait, is celt gone, I can never fucking tell because of the constant ban celt/bring back celt/admin celt/headmin celt/magically transform celt into a magpie circle jerk.

Definitive server ranking
Veeky Forums > Baystation > Urist > powergap > Goon > Veeky Forums > Paradise > Colonial Marines > Apollo > Hippie > Yogs

Hippie is dead.

nah

Veeky Forums>urist>baystation=polaris>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Good point. Urist > Bay.
But polaris is shit

I dunno, I played a few miner rounds on Polaris and it seemed pretty chill. I liked their map, at the very least.

Not gonna lie, former Veeky Forums shitter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Veeky Forums's coders crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these shitlords get the GOON codes.

What are you talking about

epic simply epic

Does it ever joggle your noggin, thinking about the logic behind Sec's actions?

he actually unbanned him, the absolute madmin
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&p=18175#p18175

As someone who mostly plays sec, I trust scientists the least simply due to the amount of power and seclusion they get benefit from. I don't trust wizards in their towers. However, I have full sympathies for assistants and give them and carnies a break. If you aren't treating scientists with the utmost suspicion McCarthy would Hollywood, you're doing something wrong as a redtider.

Not according to the ban page.

It's a joke

Robot chest with higher brute resistance when?

Robot skull that makes half of your face look like a fucking terminator that replaces your brain with a posibrain when?

Too bad the rest of the server is shit. Bay has a better map now too.

>ss13
>logical actions
also it's easier for them to mess with assmen than it is to try to bust someone fucking around in places security normally doesn't have access to

Mesons worked well when it came to seeing in the dark.

DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER GIVE SECURITY BOMBS

youtu.be/uZtea9XsPt4?t=141
Gunther pls

Players will always be smart.

Military robolimbs when?
>make at robotics if machine is swiped by HoS card or emagged
>can choose from a laser, taser, or bullet gun arm
>gun arm is toggled by using help intent with screwdriver on your own arm

PUT A RUSTY METAL SKULL GUN IN THE VAULT SAFE

Bay Branded robolimbs when?

>Colonic Muhreens > Hippie
If you say so. Why is hating Hippie such a prevelant meme in Veeky Forums? I get why Veeky Forums hates it. I for one believe it is a celebration of the freedom that is inherent in board culture.

Furthermore, Hippie is not dead. The staff are finishing up rebasing the code, and the server transfer that took place today has it running very smoothly.

When Veeky Forums of all places thinks you powergame too much and don't RP enough, you have a serious problem.

Fuck off, back to Hippie faggot. We don't want you here. Your playstyle is incompatible with Veeky Forums, now fuck off. That's the end of it.

spoonfeed me on urist

>Some faggot tries to RP with me
>Smash his teeth out with a toolbox and space him
>Check out his "bar"
>Don't find any weapons I can use to kill the antag.

I mean wtf was he even trying to show me? There was literally nothing there that could help me kill the antag.

he just wanted to be your friend

I've heard it's like Veeky Forums but deader

When you code it.

>Why is hating Hippie such a prevelant meme in Veeky Forums?
Hippie, by their own admission, went deep down the norulez validz rabbit hole and became that server. Nox used to be /that/ server. Now it's hippie. Players here understandably treat it like a containment board and don't want anyone from it.

He probably wanted to kidnap him since he ends up doing that a lot.

think Veeky Forums
now think enforced RP
now think enforced RP, but without bay's stick-up-the-ass admins or players
now think enforced RP without the sticksuptheass, and without any furry races roundstart

a vast oversimplification could be 'Veeky Forums's more serious, less-furry, more respectable brother' and 'bay's less autistic, more chill little brother'
it's also ded, but if people actually checked it out and tried playing there it might be less ded, it's actually really fun if you can let go of the nigger gimmicks and the like

Veeky Forums > Urist >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fuck off >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baystation = GOON = TG = Paradise = Colonial Marines = Apollo = Hippie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yog

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/13709

>A Telescientist steals bluespace crystals from the Vox one time
>Now the Vox Metaclub is demanding Blue Space protection for all of the Vox Outpost, and the Vox shuttle.

HOLY FUCK.

>THIS IS WHAT BIRDFUCKERS ACTUALLY THINK

this is what happens when you introduce furries to the game

>disliking Bay
Bay fixed their shit for the most part. Most shitmins are gone. The new map is simply incredible. Modular computers are the tits. Pretty much no one plays furry races anymore because the new map restricts them to very few roles.

>Most shitmins are gone
Impossible. Either way, Bay's frequenters always had awful roleplaying.

Is Kavlax /OurGuy/ ?

Despotate is the king of "this thing personally inconvenienced me one time so it should be completely removed"

>As an emagged engiborg, received orders from their master to kill the CE, whom was attempting to kill the master. Borg remained unresponsive for 20 secs after this order, after which it attempted to flash the CE (after their master had been tazed and lazered 3 times). Then abandoned the effort to kill entirely. Appeal this on the forums if you wish to.

This ban is bogus. Rin got tazed and lasered because he stopped running and hid behind a wall. I waited for the CE to get in melee range before I flashed him because he was armed with a fucking egun. Once that failed I ran off because I can't take on two dudes armed with guns as one borg. It's ridiculous to expect me to from chill build mode to murderbot in a few seconds, ridiculous to blame me when Rin was equally to blame for the encounter going south, and ridiculous to ban me for not thinking it was a good idea to go crowbar two dudes with eguns when my master is already dead.

[19:38:07]ADMIN: PRAYER: Garrus/(Bill Hudson) at Escape Shuttle Hallway - 303,247,1: I JUST CHUGGED FOUR SYNDICATE BOMBS AND AN IRISH CAR BOMB WHAT DO I WIN?

He and Elwhoop tag teamed morena into hell.

Fuck off Elwhoop. Nobody likes you. People liked Morena more than they liked either you or Garrus.

Fucking I liked Morena more than either of you, and I hate his fucking guts.

Yeah right retard. Check my Rick and Morty armor in game and see how well loved I am for killing the morena menace

I prefer Elwhoop and Garrus desu
Morena is an insufferable cunt who needs to stay permabanned

>elwhoop and garrus
>not insufferable cunts

I'd rather have one cunt who's relatively easy to ignore than two cunts who shit up entire rounds with nazi gimmicks and constant greytide/captide shittery.

You're a borg, you follow your orders/laws.

once I made a meme law for a borg to follow someone, I forgot about said law and 30 minutes later undid it and the mad man was still following their corpse

That my friend, is how you borg

Hearing "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." once or twice a round is a lot better than literally anything morena does

It's really not since it always leads to the same shit like Nazi gimmicks where if you don't go full /pol/ memer, you get brigged or spaced for being le degenermeme. At least Morena kept to himself most of the time and just did bar autismprojects.

>At least Morena kept to himself most of the time kek

Morena
>Pretended to be a girl for half a year
>Shitty player in game
>Not even cute ooc or ic
>Banvalids shitter
>Still in the discord and thread despite banned
>Used to be my friend but deleted me
>Tried to erp with Strawberrytan
>Likes music I don't
>Best friends with sawbones
>Dating sawbones
>Gonna marry sawbones
>Doesn't have the pineapple fanta
>He even had the pink polo he thought he was kanye
>Thinks boobs > butts
>Avatar fagged in thread with anime pictures
>Saw them on vote once
>Old
>Londoner
>ftm
>wanted to be admin.

>counting thread shitposting/forum shitposting
If you're so thinskinned you let the designated shitposting street get your goat than my man you are not cut out for this place

>Bill

I am talking about in game you goobertrooper

>The person Morena wanted banned static was called Bill
>Morena's IRL name is Bill
Like pottery

Bravo Nolan
r
a
v
o

N
o
l
a
n

Care to explain how they didn't keep to themselves?

>tfw jsgate showed everyone my nd.e but nobody cared because bill

Morena saved us all from being stalked.

AUGUSTUS
GLOOP

>air

>always roll antag when there's a full sec force and welcome XP as AI

literally impossible to win

AIR is harmful to humans.

>AIR
really though what?

>full sec force
It was the warden and the detective at the start of the shift. Some dipshit cut some cameras in xenobiology maintenance which alerted the AI.

AI sent the detective and it all went down hill from there.

ah wasn't referring to that round, wasn't even playing

if you cut or pulse the warning light wire on cameras, that alerts the AI right?

The mode is now: malfunction

there's a way to disable the camera without alerting the AI but if the AI just chooses to look around the station and sees static where static shouldn't normally be it doesn't matter

Roscoe being autistic.