Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=832

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

track4.mixtape.moe/epvpud.png
youtube.com/watch?v=kjoBrqBJ57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prostitution mode is unlocked
Lots of money can be made

Those tiddies are ace

Needs a cock edit desu
How come no one has made on yet
With that Icon as a base

track4.mixtape.moe/epvpud.png

Guys i keep falling through the lift when i take it, im fucking stuck, send help.

working as intended

helpful as ever

A few spots left in cute for those looking for a guild. We dont do GVG right now just like everyone else so we're climbing Solmiki and think up new ways to sabotage Kim's cars while we suffer through chores together. If that sounds interesting to you, then you should reevaluate what you actually find interesting, and message Majiene or Merigolds for an invite

must be nice to be a thauma dude
You can just swell your balls to melon size and cum literal buckets
just douse your tos crush in it

Also we have the cutest boys

try sitting while on the lift and its in motion

How many slots left?

We're full, but theres a few who haven't signed on in 3+ weeks that we would more than likely bump out

thanks i'm gonna try it.

Man what happen to all the screenshot blogposters

If I continue to stay active, then I'll ask for a spot down the road. Looking for any specific classes for Solmiki? Falling for the pyro meme at the moment.

Today I did some 290 dung runs. It was ok I guess. Then I ate some salad. Yum. Tune in next time for when I do the same thing with 2% higher damage on God Smash.

I've been tempted to try this game again, but i know it's not very good

Jumping onto elevators can help ensure their hitbox doesn't leave before registering you as on it, but if you wait directly under them then they push you on top of themselves when they come down too.

I'm talking about blogpost with a screenshot of your character
There used to be so many of them
And all gone, like piss in the rain

Well we used to still be learning the game, I post pics of my char when something actually interesting happens but right now a ton of us are trapped in that stage where we have to make enough silver to make our new guys viable.

We had just enough to round out a second party, so nothing specific. The usual meta builds will get you a tower spot, whether with us or whoever else (diev3 / kriv3 miko, chronolinker, doppel madara, etc). That said we also have plenty of snowflakes and Good Build refugees, so if you just want a group to be social with and you sign on semi-regularly, thats enough to pile in with us

>pyro2>linker2>Sorc>featherfoot2
>Pyro3>Linker2>featherfoot2

Something else? I'm definitely going pyro, so where do I go from there?

Thanks user, I'll let you know how things go in a week or so!

they stoped having trouble with lifts.
thank you, it took me a lot to be able to find the exact spot where it wouldn't go through me, but i was able to complete the quest.

Did Larisa used her skills to enlrage her melons?

how do I actually buy TP in this shitty game?

go to the steam page

>the Chaplain bot is still active
When the game get shut down the Chaplain bot will still farm here?

>manually questing in the year of the cocklord Kim Hakkyu 2017 AD
Can europeans even be considered modern humans? It's like looking at a caveman

I like questing these maps,ok?

Why are all the squires fucking weapon buff shops?

Are you enjoying that build? I thought about rolling it.

>You can just swell your balls to melon size and cum literal buckets
That's not how it works dude. You'd need to swell your prostate and then you'd die. Better to just stick to Runecaster and treat them like you'd treat a homunculus.

Stop avatarfagging

what are crimson gonna do without their TP welfare

Their guild whore.

Is short hair ok here?

Last bump tonight. Thread can die now.

It's all in eurofags hands now

Futureproof has a good night shift. We'll handle the weight of this!

Thaum 1 worth it?

Thaum2 is worth it

But what about thaum 1? I can't do thaum 2 anymore.

You have atleast traspose for your FF suicide bomb

The current shitty boss-avoiding event is going to end on the 14th of February. Who's ready to eat their crush's chocolate in the upcoming valentine's day event?

But my crush likes someone else, user.

Because
1. Nobody looked at the lack of armor buff shops and saw an opportunity

and

2. lol squire armor buffs, holy shit, how'd they fuck that up

I am coming back from the 1st realese week, what is the meme solo class now?

PyroLinker with Agny Necklace. And Sage on top of that. Sometimes people get a point or two on Thaum for more base magic damage that gets multiplied by agny and multihits.

cleric 3 sadhu 3 kabba 2

>Armor Maintenance
>Lv 15 gives +15 Pdef
WOW

Even before gems and rank defensive bonuses it was terrible, and Enchanter's MDEF buff is blatantly more useful too.

You can't stack it with enchanters buffs?

no you disgusting pig

No I think it can, but I'm just saying that IMC came out with a more reasonable armor mdef buff while leaving a former armor pdef buff completely in the dust.

yeah, like many things in this game, squire armor buffs just seem to be forgotten.

They should really fix older classes before releasing new ones. Pardoners should be able to sell their MDEF buff too.

>Pardoners should be able to sell their MDEF buff too.
That would be great

Its their personal skill yet you can't jew it. (Buff shop/Skill scroll)

Oh are we pipedreaming now? How about adding something other than priest buffs to the spell shop? Fade, Daino, Zalciai, Restoration, Resist Elements would all be nice choices, and Kim can get his jew tax by having it require a generic item when selling

>2. lol squire armor buffs, holy shit, how'd they fuck that up
By not playing the game, they are not fucking retards. Most are smart enough to just make meh changes, put cash shop shit up to 11 and then log in Overwatch or whatever memegame there is that is developed by anyone that is not named Kim Hakkyu.

>Fade
I agree on the not priest only buffs though. But some of those are skill scroll right?

Wanna get into the game, is Alchemist a good class ?

yes
as good as creo in RO

didn't play RO

then you wasted your childhood

Reminder we are open and alive here on Fedimian, the best server

Do you have any build for Alchemist ?

Wiz1Pyro2Link2Alchemist3

I wasn't talking about that, I meant there were like 12 squires in the main area of Klai's Fedimian and like 10 of them were weapon buff shops. Only 2 repairers hidden in them I eventually found.

link1thau1 instead for slow and comfy double dungeon money

Misao is for hatefuck

anyone know how to activate the new stuff in demon prison?

Miko's hidden quest, leave it alone.

The Linker Master in Orsha starts all the quests that lead there at 290+.

Why?

If Appraiser can dupe their items, why not a skill that can steal equipment from other players temporarily added to some class?

What are the most usefull addons ?

>making Rogue fun
How dare you?

Because she's a retard pretending to be a villain

If Alchemists can destroy items on the ground, why not a skill that can destroy equipped items on other players?

There is a skill like that for necro

How to rush 115? I want muh agny and some ledas shield.

I started a Wizard and I'm completely lost, should I go full INT ? Also which skill is the best to level up ?

Depends on your build.
PVP cheesers go full CON.
For PVE you can go full INT.

Clear the bridge, right side, the room above the bridge. The door should open (not necessary to kill mobs in the passage leading to door, if it doesn't open then you missed something before). Kill everything after the door except first pack of flammes, they are irrelevant. Kill the first boss. Some mobs will run away and hide behind the bush gate. When you kill them the gate will open. Skip everything and run to the boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjoBrqBJ57s
everything after :20 until the other shit opens

Pass and haste are the best

Rather than that, Squire C3 should get Overthrust from RO Blacksmiths instead of reduce penalty. Increase the base stats of all party members equipment but increases durability loss.

Also Deadly Swing deals damage to enemy equipment durability and deals massive damage to targets with broken equipment based on the number of broken equipment equipped.

I'm going Wiz1Pyro2Link2Alchemist3 or link1thau1

They should rather alllow exploding more than 1 item at once to make combustion meme viable.

>increases durability loss.
I don't even want to experience the swordfaggots' bitching when they get that casted on them. Even now, there's still the occasional "lol all my gear broke". If they even suspected you were making it break faster, they'd probably quit the party faster than if you kept casting physical link.

>Taking more than 5 minutes to rush
I hate it!

Anyway thanks m8s.