So I bought a vehicle with crazy tinted front windows. I didn't think it was a big deal...

So I bought a vehicle with crazy tinted front windows. I didn't think it was a big deal. Turns out over 50% tint is illegal in my state AND I can't see the road at night out the side windows. How do I fix this? Demand the dealership replace them? Sue? Find a cheap place to put better ones in?

Tell the dealership you've been stopped twice for the tints & got warned. Ask for them to have them remove or made legal before you get a ticket. Most likely the will do it or offer to split the cost.

Dont be such a pussy

>AND I can't see the road at night out the side windows

they're fucking 50% you're a huge faggot

i drive around with 20% and can see perfectly

This

This. I have 35% with 15% in the back and think it works perfectly. OP is either blind or doesn't know what 50% is.

Eat your carrots OP.

>sue?

what a fucking American response

fuck yourself you fucking fatass faggot

>Find a cheap place
lol no
Find a place that offers a lifetime guarantee against bubbles or cracks and choose a nice film or your windows will turn purple and get spotty bubbles

15% on the sides and 5% on the back here
Stop being a pussy

what's the point of going nigger dark on the back while staying lighter on the sides?
sides are where privacy matters and limo tint on the back doesn't help drivers behind you see what traffic in front of you is doing

Headlights.
Lifted trucks.
Can't see anything useful out the tiny rear window anyway.

This user is right.
That would get me pulled over here. But they let 20% all around side while.still being illegal
You could always roll window down if you really can't see if there's 0 light

>tfw you live in NY

What is even the point of tinting if you can't go past 70%

He never said they were 50% you idiots.

or you can just peel the fucking tint off, it isnt really held on by shit.

get a medical note from the doctor.

no bullshit, my mom is allergic to sunlight and her windows are tinted at 15%, she keeps the prescription and the note from the BMV saying she can have it darker than that. I was thinking of doing that as I've got pretty bad light sensitivity and sunglasses don't work well at double tint.

Let me guess, you live in Virginia?

>dealership

He either bought it from a swagfag or a nigger, when have you ever seen tintes windows at a fucking dealership you mong

I bought my car with illegal tint, in my state anyways, at a dealership

Find somewhere to peel it off.

I have 35% front driver and passenger, then 18% rear windows, and 18% rear windshield.

However, in one of my cars, it looks much lighter than the other, because the other has some type of UV film or coating from factory already, so it just made it look like 12% and 25% or something near that.

Unless your tint is near 10%, or 15%, you really shouldn't have an issue. If you can't see at night, just roll down the windows slightly. You don't need them when you're driving straight anyways.

Read the OP you illiterate retard.

Anyone know the limit on California

Drive with the windows half down to reduce the level of tint by 50%

>hurr durr driving with sunglasses at night is fine
Hope you get t-boned because you overlooked a car.

What fucking privacy? Do you masturbate in your car? Or do you think you're important?

Remove yourself from the gene pool if you even consider tinting your windshield or front side windows. Oh wait, you already are, carry on. I just hope you won't take out someone else with you.

Google, nigger. Do you speak it?

>What fucking privacy? Do you masturbate in your car? Or do you think you're important?
BUT PEOPLE MIGHT SEE MUH CHILLUNS

Rear window tint is so the douchebag with the HIDs behind you isn't blinding you through the rearview mirror.

Yeah but we're arguing about moronic side window tints here. Also rear view mirrors have had anti-glare tilt for the last half century.

Dealerships always remove tint from cars they buy, just in case.

Reading comprehension you fuck tards

Where do you people love be that cops are so uptight about tint? I have 20% all around and have never been bothered once.

Maybe it's because I'm white.

How is anyone supposed to know you're white if they can't see you?

That's true. Stop driving drugmobiles then.

Remove the tint yourself fuccboi

its not even goddamn hard

only time this tint is even an issue is backing out of my driveway at night because no street lights and dark nig tints

id rather keep it because it looks cool and keeps nignogs from seeing into my car

No, are you going to post it or not?

I don't understand why people like tinting their windows so much, anyways. It just looks tacky/ghetto and darkens the interior too much.

Because some people live where the climate is really hot and exposure to sun can fuck up their interior/make it hotter than a sauna

>keeps the car cool
>makes it harder for potential thieves to see what's in your car
>protects interior from sun damage
>looks nice

Off the top of my head.

Not going to serve you shit on a silver platter if you're too dumb to google "tint California".

Stop living in a fucking desert you shithead morons, and there's this thing called putting valueables in the glovebox or trunk instead of leaving them out in the open while away from the vehicle. Common fucking sense.

I live in Texas. I know there are hotter states and areas in general, but it's still pretty fucking hot here. Honestly not a big deal for me, I just get in and blast the AC.

I also have cloth seats, though. I remember the interior of my dads first gen Lexus ES scolding the shit out of me when I got in half the time.

Sounds like you're just upset because you live in a nanny state that doesn't let you touch your car.

ill just stick with my nig tints m8

that way i can stroke my dik in traffic

So can I. The car is actually a private area by law in Germany even if it's completely translucent.

Dealership won't do shit, you should have known your state's law before you bought it.

What? No they dont. They add 300 to the price for "premium" upgrades.

haha no

my car came with dark tint

But you just typed it. Why don't you post the results

Cry harder chink

T. 5%

>Demand the dealership replace them?
Check with your state attorney general to see if the dealer can sell you a car that has illegal modifications. They will tell you if the dealer is responsible for making the car legal before selling it. Get the attorney general on your side and have them point out the state law so you look it up. Then go back to the dealer and point that out. The dealer will cover it no lawsuit necessary. If they refuse by playing hardball to make you go away, then have the attorney general take up the case. That will make them do it.

>rear view mirrors have had anti-glare tilt for the last half century
Yeah, but it doesn't work if someone's shining a ridiculously bright light through your back window.

I want a one-way mirror applied to my back window. Hard to tailgate when your own lights are blinding you.

Mirror coatings for car windows should be illegal in just about every state by now.