Do you think the engineers responsible for this marvel have been poached from FCA yet?

Do you think the engineers responsible for this marvel have been poached from FCA yet?

>snek is kill
stop reminding me

Not really
Its slower than motorcycles around a track

>killing snek in favor of more journey cuckovers

whoever made this decision deserves to be fucking flayed alive

It'll be back.

The Viper was never about selling units, it's an advertising tool and the ACR is the pinnacle of what they could do with that engine and platform.

It is going to be sad if the new one has a TT V6. I hope they at least keep it 8 cyl and don't go full cuckmobile like Ford.

>marvel
>big engine and aero

wew

If designing the world's fastest production car for 1/10th the price is so easy why didn't everyone do it?

not everyone is desperate for attention and reputation

its not very impressive since its basically just a track car

just about any big car company could do it

Because muh prestige

but they didn't

Kinda like to think of it as a modern-day F40.

>world's fastest production car
Umm, no.

>not everyone is desperate for attention and reputation

big waste of RnD for nothing but numbers

>PRODUCTION

>just a track car
>with all the creature comforts you'd want in a road car

>implying r&d is only used on a single vehicle
>implying things researched for the viper won't get used in other vehicles

I don't really think much RnD was wasted on the ACR. they probably designed it with the intention of making a ACR later on since its been done with every viper gen.

lol I want more than some cheapass interior and ice on a road car

the Viper isnt even good engineering its just downforce and sticky tires

More effort than what you put into your posts.

Not him but it did beat a Trofeo R P1. a car that also uses a lot of downforce btw.

>keep it 8 cylinder

.... you do realize it has a V10 right?

>with all the creature comforts you'd want in a road car

Except this is a complete lie. The car is fucking awful to drive. That's the thing with american cars like the mustang, viper, etc. They are cheap-ass cars that go fast. A one trick pony.

You will feel tired and exhausted after a long trip in a viper because of the sub-pat build quality and all the rattles. Why would other manufacturer bother to do that?

Making plastic boxes that go fast is America's game after all.

Yeah, keep it at least 8 cylinders.

>You will feel tired and exhausted after a long trip in a viper

Why are non-americans all such pussies?

Because they can't afford their harsh-riding cars that were designed around the burgerkingring.

There's actually tractive dampers that greatly improve ride quality by viper exchange. as for rattling i never heard anything about that and i've seen plenty of in-cam road videos. its just loud in cabin but then again.. so is a Weissach Package 918.

probably about the same tbqh

Vipers are babby tier planning

>t. never been in a 10 mile radius of a viper

The guys of Motortrend literally said that the Viper, while good on the race track, wasn't enjoyable in any way. And they are huge shills for American cars.

Jeremy Clarkson also complained about the same thing, when he had to do a long trip in a Mustang GT500.

Don't get me wrong, They are cars that make huge amounts of power and you will never get bored of their performance, it is intoxicating.

But for a long trip I will prefer something that doesn't make me feel tired because of how cheaply is made.

Because its not the 60s anymore and manufacturers dont care about road legal race cars.

agreed

>Motortrend
>And they are huge shills for American cars.
Not really. i mean they often prefer the more expensive BMW over the pony car even if they come very close to offering everything for less. (although for the latest camaro gen they finally said they prefer the pony car to the M car) they have given more "Performance car of the year" to the 911 than almost any other car.

There's also the 911R video which they were shilling hard even though it is essentially just a GT3 RS without the wing and with a slower transmission (feels car)

They definitely do if the last GT2 RS was any indicator and knowing Porsche they will likely make one for this 911 gen as well.

Yes, by [that brand you hate].

The last gen viper was quite livable. May we not the ACR, but the others were fine.

Viper will not come back because Italians are a prideful people and don't want ferrari bested by one of their owned pushrods.