Why does america and japan the only countries that make cars? why doesn't other countries like russia, philipeens...

why does america and japan the only countries that make cars? why doesn't other countries like russia, philipeens, etc make cars?

cause they don't have the technology or means to produce cars that people want to drive. Hell, Korean cars still have a bad rep here even though they arent even too far off of japanese quality. I would never drive a russian car that sounds like shit

Because it's ever harder to establish yourself as a newcomer on a globalized market among increasingly large and increasingly few multinational car corporations. The far easier way to make money is to build other peoples' cars for cheap. Pretty sure several manufacturers have factories and assembly plants in Russia and the Philippines.

>Europe doesn't exist

>European cars

>European 'cars'

Russia makes cars. America has never really been on good terms with Russia so we don't get them.
Look up Lada.

And Malaysia makes cars. Proton is a Malaysian automaker. They actually own Lotus. No clue why we don't get them.

Proton are worse than Russian cars, in fact worse than early hyundais and kias.

Protons are RIDICULOUSLY cheap, but the build and design quality is so horrendous, that you're better off buying a second hand corolla or civic.

Did we meme Europe out of existence or is OP retarded?

Europe doesn't exist. It's a liberal conspiracy.

>Australian car

>British car

>Spanish car

*German

>French car

>Romanian car

I'm still dubious as to how multinational companies operating from Aus (GM and Ford) are Australian but Ford's Europe division isn't considered "British".

In that case, is Russian and is American.

>Korean car

oh lawd is dat a Sandero?

Ford UK has made some British cars. Anything genuinely good becomes American, though. TGT explained the same phenomenon in terms of being Scottish vs British recently.

>why are America Japan and Europe the only ones who can afford to sell two distinct models of car en masse so that they can pass the various tests that change dramatically for the American market
Gee I dunno

>Indian car

>Mexican car

>not a picture of a toilet

>only japan and america makes cars

Ameridumb post

I cant believe there are cars worse than koreans. It boggles my mind

Has anyone ever been so far as decided to go want do look more like?

From a marketing standpoint that makes no sense. You want to design something Indians are likely to use.

>does
Stopped reading right there, learn to spell you fagotron

You delete that. Delete it right now

>philipeens
meet the philippenes """supercar""""

no mention of airbags, ABS, TCS or whatever.

>no mention of airbags, ABS, TCS or whatever
You say that like it's a bad thing