>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHJKm_UgGQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ziLagAgoPCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if SPECIAL stats besides maybe strength and endurance mattered to NPCs, how do you think it should effect them?

Let's pretend maybe sky's the limit?

Um FROST you've made a mistake here

I very much want RNG settlements, too, I think everyone who dislikes or has grown bored with settlements wants that.

how do i deal with ghouls in survival, theyre tearing me a new asshole everytime i see a few of them

VATS

Syringer might be super viable in FROST simply due to the ease of crafting its ammo. Does the bleed dart work against enemies of any level?

PER for better stealth detection and maybe even not triggering traps, too (implying they saw and avoided them)

CHR could have Jimmy Hat on them to imply they're a playa; more resistance to player negotiation attempts and the "mind control" perk

High INT and they have a higher chance to be carrying appropriate survival-type supplies as well as being less likely to run into the fray i.e. more likely to camp in cover

AGL should govern their movement and reload speeds

LCK gives them crit resistance chance and chance to deal crits

What are some mods common, popular mods that destroy performance? I made a new profile to try frost and my PC stopped shitting itself when I'm in boston.

I want to fix my horizon profile but it has like 200 additional plugins so I can't really check them 1 by 1.

The bleed dart is the only one that's consistent throughout the game since it just slaps the bleed effect on.
The rest stop working at about level 15 or 20.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHJKm_UgGQ8
>contraptions will never have any real moving parts
>we'll never build anything like this

Are there no good mods for Fallout 4? Or, are they all on betesdanet?

Nice loaded question there

There's even less that's decent on Beth.net

People are expecting way too much way too soon; give it two+ years and we'll have some decent stuff to download

>"Shouldn't you be helping out a settlement, General?"

all the synths are just invisible "guard dogs" in my game.

Why did this happen? it's just a silver locket

Part of a quest to unlock Abernathy Farm as a settlement. Locket belongs to their daughter that was shot by Raiders/

that's the abernathy daughter's locket
the game of course doesn't label it as such

Why was it Very-Hard to picklock this?

it's just a dead hooker

Smug fucker, aren'tcha?

>kill a hooker
>lock the door so nobody can find her
It's for a quest.

mfw atomic radio

this is the best radio mod i ever installed in a fallout game
youtube.com/watch?v=ziLagAgoPCE

GOOD F4SE WHEN?! EDITION.
FALLOUT IS A BETTER SETTING ALLOWING FOR MORE INTERESTING AND CREATIVE MOD IDEAS THAN MEDIVAL RPG #7238234 YET WE ARE STUCK HERE IN THIS PERSONAL HELL. THEY ALREADY HAVE THE GOLD-STANDARD SCRIPT EXTENDER FOR THE FIRST EDITION OF THEIR REHASH. FUUUCCCKKKKKK.

Even when you factor that nexusfags just like making horrible waifus and mememods and the LL people just want to make disturbingly intricate bondage mods, fallout is a better/more plausible setting for all of that. Why must we be the second-fiddle backwater of modding?

because fallout 4 is a shittier game even than skyrim
beth very obviously doesn't put as much effort into the series either, they think the wasteland setting is an excuse to skimp on npcs and detail even more than they usually do

So what's the deal with F4SE? Just coming from NV most of the shit that needed NVSE either doesn't need scripts or is part of the base game.

>Jap H-artist I follow starts posting his FO4 screens

Where is Strong?

All of your points are perfectly valid... still, FO is a better setting than Skyream so if I was going to roll up my sleeves and fix shit it would be in FO4.
But, obviously, any good mod really worth making needs a SE.

It's taking forever because of skyrim 2: electric boogaloo: game of the year edition: platinum: finish the fight: just buy it you dumb fucks: special edition: developers cut.

Because Special Edition only needed an upgrade to 64-bit for a game people knew inside and out.

Bethesda also didn't cuck them out of mod-making tools for months after excitement had already died.

You gonna share his twitter or what, user?

They should have kept the settlement shit for Skyrim instead.
It would have worked way better with the civil war and shit.

New Vegas was also objectively better as a game and a setting for its generation and still got very little relative modding attention. Obviously we've managed to build it up over the years and years, but it's showing its age pretty badly at this point.

Just seems the franchise is cursed sometimes bro...

According to boris of ENB and the SE guys it's so totally different it will require a ground up rebuild of everything to port their extensions over... Boris isn't even going to try is the word.
Which begs the question why not finish the FO4 stuff first rather than starting a whole other feature-length project?

¿Por que no los dos?

@enmachinbotsu
Musclegirls
Futa
Muscled futa

It's sad they really didn't add anything of value to Skyrim SE.

They made it slightly more functional and slightly better looking. Shit the least they could've done is restore some of the cut content and flush it out.

Bethesda is just that fucking lazy and expecting them to do anything above the minimum for FO is just a waste.

>Weapon Mods Extended
>Sawed-Off Double Barrel with Advanced Calibrated receiver

I want to use the super shotgun barrel and live out my DOOM 2 fantasies, but being able to VATS crit for the entirety of a behemoth's health is just too useful.

>Bethesda is just that fucking lazy and expecting them to do anything above the minimum for FO is just a waste.
All the more reason for the FO community to circle the brahmin wagons, flush out our toolset and develop this thing our own damn selves.Fallout has such a mixture of americana-kitsch, futurism and retro-futurism that the sky is really the limit for what you can throw in it. Like I said, the LL bondage slavery shit is unlike its shoehorning in skyrim actually as believable as adding ayylmaos or plasma guns or tanks or whatever moves you. Medieval fantasy is just so... limiting. I dunno.

I'd really want to use a SE to make settlements fucking great. Randomise models, flesh out the citizenry, add god knows what nifty features based on whatever scripting tools SE gives us. Maybe even start porting the very best of the new vegas ideas like vehicles and the like.

The only meaningful change was the upgrade to 64-bit. Game runs better and is more stable on 64-bit computers.

But it should have been like that in the first place, so it's just fairly confusing why it wasn't.

Hint: ps3 and Xbox360

Elder scrolls lore has assloads of weird shit they could put into the game, but that would mean that you would need to have more effort than sending concept art to India and tell the sweatshop workers to do these models as fast and cheap as possible.

Dont look at the concept art of Skyrim if you do not want to weep.

Y is there no recommended mods pasta for F4?

They optimized the game and improved the graphics, that's what value they added to SE. I expected nothing from SE, actually I expected it to be a shitty console mods cash in and I used to be one of the biggest people who shit on it, but I was fucking shocked when I saw how well it ran. Original modded skyrim runs at sub 30 FPS in heavy areas with mods, while SE runs at 60 FPS, and has great looking ambient occlusion and volumetric lighting. I can't even play the original anymore after this, I deleted it and all the mods I had collected over the years in favor of SE, just because of how good it runs, and the fact that the improved graphics means an ENB is no longer necessary further leading to a better framerate.

SE has a bad rap because of the lack of SKSE and other mods having to be ported but if you like your FPS like me it's impossible to go back to the original, SKSE or no.

>Bethesda is just that fucking lazy and expecting them to do anything above the minimum for FO is just a waste.
It's not like they have to think much
>rip off and integrate mods made by community
>make them selling point during E3
>give no credits
>swim in pleb bux

The inside areas still look like shit because they didnt update the lighning in them, but use the same shitty system that original had.

Yeah there's no volumetric lighting in interiors, but the DX11 shadows are still a massive improvement which really shines if you get a mod to darken interiors or make the lighting more realistic with ELFX.

Does it still have the problem where if a place has many lightsources visible it will turn some of them down?

Yes, I don't think that will ever be fixable.

Why does everyone always get these wrong? posting correct version

>the Legion is evil

Explain how they aren't?

True neutral is NCR, it's too big to have a single mind

It would overshadow all the good it does

In terms of how DnD describes alignments Caesar himself could be said to be lawful neutral maybe even lawful good, but the collective of his followers are pretty lawful evil.

>BoS
>lawful good
ayy mayo

Followers of the apocalypse are the ones who are lawful good.

Evil doesn't exist, it's all a matter of perspective.

>any of the factions listed as good
>good

That's the sort of logic that just leads people to fall to Evil and think that they can do Evil things under bullshit excuses like "It's for the greater good".

>BoS
>Enclave
>not good

>technophilic technophobic raiders
>racist as shit descendants of the shadow government of the pre-war US
>good

Well, while moral relativism is retarded there is still subjective and objective morality. The retardedness comes in when you (ironically) try to apply low-level subjective moral conflicts universally to all moral questions
.IE: My stealing your food to feed me and mine is subjectively good for me and subjectively evil for you. However, my destroying all food "just because" could be considered objectively evil/deranged from (virtually) all perspectives. Even if the one destroying all life considered it "good" he has no real basis other than his own desire so his own claim, even from his own perspective, is dubious or deranged at best.

I would say if anything objective good is harder to define than objective evil.

Guys I'm not getting prompts on the top left anymore, what do?

Sounds like "evil" to you is just ideologies you don't like. Everyone believes what they're doing is for the greater good, so what is evil to the Legion? How can you define evil? Their definition would differ wildly from yours.

>wanting to restore the world
>removing anyone who opposes order
>bad

FYI Legion is only "evil" while they are taking shit over. You willingly join them and help them and they treat you like a bro, and protect you.

You oppose them and fight them and they throw you into a labor camp to rape you.

Theres multiple caravans in New Vegas that mention how safe it is going through Legion territory, because Legion promises to leave them alone and keeps trade routes safe, as long as they sell their wares to Legion.

>implying either of those factions try to do either of those things aside from Fo3 era Capital Wasteland BoS

>Racist
>Bad
It's 2017, why are you still such a backwards science-denier? I thought we'd been fighting creationism for years now and you come in with this whackadoodle religious nonsense.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal
This is where those who oppose racial distinctions being made, in short, draw their "moral authority". Christian creationism directly or post-christian nebulously creationist thought that never bothered to question all of its own preconceived notions.
The flaw there is that NO men were created, bitches.

>they treat you like a bro, and protect you
Would they provide me with pretty girls(male)?

So I just installed New Vegas again and some mods. It all worked fine until I got to Primm where I started getting some extreme blur when sprinting (sprinting is from project nevada) and when using VATS.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thats pretty degenerate. maybe if the stories of Degenerate Roman emperors survived the war

>pretty girls(male)
What did he mean by this?

An organization is defined by how they treat their enemies, not their friends.

Not really.

Kougami Eri type shit

True, as any successful leader knows if you kill your enemies they win.

>Be Canadian
>hear this shit

Still better than Harper.

Does anyone know how to use the "disable" console command? I'm using the mod "resurrection" and it's causing trees to grow inside settlement homes the I can't scrap

>Those tiny ass nipples
Was kind of expecting them to be a bit larger considering how clearly high his estrogen is...

Walk right up to the thing you want to disable and click on it in the console and enter disable, you need to be face to face with it because a lot of the time there's mist or some shit that you'll accidentally click on and disable

if you accidentally disable something you didn't want, just type "enable" to bring it back, I think this only works if you don't leave the console or it deselects whatever was disabled

You can also use scroll to go through objects.

Reminds me of pic related

Sup /fog/,

tell me how you're stay motivated building settlements.
I like the game and stuff but after 30 minutes of building
a settlement after the shining example of our saviour
Lord Adolph Kolping i just want to stop and regret every minute i played.

No idea.
I didn't bother with it beyond spamming water purifier for easy caps.
While a friend of mine spent the whole time building shit and never got beyond BoS introduction story wise.

Psycho jet. I did Cambridge on psycho jet and strafing like a motherfucker.

OUTSTANDING

I think once we get F4SE and can have things like randomised placeables, randomly named generic settlers and several models for the same thing and such and so on settlements will be much better. Some modder might even come up with completely new mechanics that add something crazy and unexpected.

For me, settlements are an infuriatingly near miss. They just need a little more everything to be fun but miss every mark to varying but easily moddable degrees assuming we had the right tools.

Build a little at a time, don't expand too much too quickly. The problem with the vanilla game is that it gives you everything at the start, it feels artificial as fuck. I'm playing Horizon, it slows down the leveling a lot, and adds extra perk requirements for settlements. If you build only what you need like farms and beds at the start, then it's satisfying to finally unlock traders and water purifiers and etc later on. I recommend the Creative Clutter mod to quickly decorate rooms, manually placing items is extremely tedious.

It's mostly the horrible UI that they didn't bother to change for the PC version. Takes 5 minutes to find anything especially if you use 20 settlement mods.

What's the best lightweight ENB out there for FO4?
Are ENB's even a thing for this game yet?

why would you even want an ENB for Fallout 4? they tank the FPS and have no real benefit over Reshade. ENB was needed in Skyrim for things like soft shadows and ambient occlusion but that stuff is native to FO4.

Homosexuals don't contribute to the population number of future generations.

Time for the cross.

There are breeding camps for that.

hmmm

And the gays cannot participate willingly.

CROSS

They may not add more individuals, but they are very much capable of helping their siblings' kids be more successful than they would be if they had to compete with additional children on top of having another adult helping raise them.

Which is just as good, if not better, than just adding sheer numbers. Evolutionarily speaking.

Are there seriously only two shotguns in the entire game

What is Reshade?
I just want a pretty game tbqhfamalam

No.

There are 6. You've forgotten about the energy shotguns.

I am aware.

But it's still degenerate and accepting it causes legionaries to care when their peers die. And that's just not okay.

>He actually uses energy weapons