/lidg/ - Let It Die General

Dead: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif (embed)

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed)

>Materials/Resources
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>The very pretty and 'fixed' sheet of class' stats
i.imgur.com/BVA3BWK.png (embed)

>Current rotation
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FZaurCKcOm5ucUEBjSEAe2gYEX9nL89sBmC_VgmdfNA

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.
Some of these may have been fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EIQIc
letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/588/patch-notes-–-ver.-1.05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks senpai

>Fishy Fungus the Jackals
>They attack each other but do no damage
Well that's lame

What does the physical edition contain? Is it on disk?

you know they have like a billion defense right

Don't get greedy with hits

Oh yea, I forgot how shit their weapon stats were, I guess that makes sense then.

For Goto it's the other way around, you just attack him constantly and interrupt his animations. He sits there for like 5 seconds once he switches to his heal animation, same with his skeleton summon.

>Elevator-chan refuses to sit next to me

No, user. It is you who doesn't sit next to her. Since you're untrusting

The secret reward after the Retweet event turns out to be Knight Chest BP

I expected worse honestly

I'd be so fucking mad

what the hell changed i see nothing except the vending machine KC

So, did anyone figure out yet how TDM rewards work now? Are the free 2 death metal times over?

you have to be top 5%

Oh, okay. No way then.

>My fighter inventory is completely empty
>Grab a bunch of items from my storage
>Both storage and inventory are on "No Sorting"
>Look at Inventory
>All my items are just scattered in the deathbag in some random order instead of the order that I grabbed them in
But HOW? I took out my Helmet first, why did it put in the middle of my deathbag? This is driving me crazy.

mush room

Lifeshroom buffs seem to disappear at random times now, I have not been able to figure out when exactly though. Before you could keep it up almost indefinitely

>you have to be in top 5%
or do you??

that 0% bro

Notice how neither team failed a single raid. 0 successful defenses, that's some bullshit

they fill in open spaces in the death bag homie, go into your death bag and use square to group everything before you take items out

It disappears if you eneter TDM in any way, even def sim

Oh, so that's what it was. Thanks

Look at Washington, they have the same amount of captures as they do raids. The numbers aren't real.

>longsword attack can miss while an enemy is using a machete attack by literally going over enemy head
>rolls doesnt evade ANY kind of attack

when are they going to buff rolls? its a fucking useless move, i'd rather have guard when i move instead of this

This isn't Dark Souls i-frame rolls. Rolls can go under hitboxes but they're not supposed to be invincible. They're for gaining distance. Just hold block and move if you can't get used to it.

Just fought a Jackal with my attacker (207 STR and 195 DEX) with 4 Bull/Raging Bull decals and Barbarian. Used Oakshroom, ate a stingshroom and Katana raged him but I only did about 3k damage.

Am I doing something wrong? Using Masamune Blade S with 1k atk, do I just have to wait until I upgrade it all the way?

that's just a SS off my ps4, i didn't notice that but somethings definitely up. i posted it for the 0% destruction its the same in my russia SS i'll find that one

what floor? Jackals def supposedly scales with floor

What do tier 5 Splatter 13 boots like? A Let It Fashion idea I got requires these shoes to stay pantsless.

were the raging bulls ACTIVE at the time?

I've just been using 11 since I could kill the hater and then GOTO real quick, but I'll try the first floor next time if that's true.

Stood in the fire and got to 100/5200HP to make sure, they were still active when I got back to my waiting room.

What does /lidg/ think of muh fashion?

imgur.com/a/EIQIc

Are there specific floor names for expeditions to get slowmungus and/or transparagus?

Also, is there ANY way to deal with Goto-9's jump attack while attacking? Yes, I know you can sprint to dodge it, but if you ever start attacking him, he jumps and you can't cancel the attack fast enough. Anything besides the obvious (guardshroom).

Nevermind, thanks on that answer. He sucks.

the colours match but that's just about it
sorry bro

I don't really like it, but I've seen worse.
Way worse.
It's very red, but the 3 parts don't work as well together as they should:
The shoes have a spot of green, the armor has chain. It really doesn't go perfectly but isn't terrible.

np np

I used those pants cause for w/e fucking reason the helmet tubes are green, so I wanted something to go along with it and Lucha Master happened to have green shoes with red overall color so I went with it.

I was honestly hoping maxed power stomper makes you look like some FO4 raider power armor deal but the chest is just the red backpack with a teal shirt(like wtf?)

Don't attack him until he jumps. Bait him into jumping, dodge away, punish, then when he goes red throw a sting and punish again.

They "fixed" the sim bug by having the TDM remove all buffs after you do anything in it

actual patch notes are out

letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/588/patch-notes-–-ver.-1.05

They're same kind of elf shoes as the normal ones except they're covered in black balls
They definitely don't come with pants though

>letitdiethegame.com/news.html#/588/patch-notes-–-ver.-1.05

How bad did they nerf Developer Raids? I'll feel bad if I didn't grind them enough for the absurd costs of the upgrades at 30+ without them.

>Quests that require players to “defeat all” enemies will no longer register a failure if a Hater/Hunter kills an enemy.
Fuckin nice. Finally

>They actually fixed the "Kill Everything" quests
What do you know, I guess there's hope for this game yet

Thanks a ton.
I've been waiting for this since they announced the update.

>7. Adjusted spawn rates for of certain beasts and mushrooms.
FUN FUNGUS? IS IT EASIER TO GET?
Also, is guardshroom kinda rare now?

I still get a lot of guardshrooms from expeditions

People say they're rarer but anecdotally, I still find enough to fill up my inventory every time I take a trip to the upper floors
They might just be talking about expedition rewards

>Haters based on the available Fighters in your Freezer will now spawn while Raiding empty Waiting Rooms. Please be advised that there will only be two potential Haters spawning and they will be completely unarmed. It is still more effective to set your own Defenders, but there will no longer be Waiting Rooms that are completely unguarded. *Note: The automatically set Haters cannot be abducted.*

NOW NO ONE CAN ESCAPE

also they only actually nerfed the amount of Kc you got from dev raids

still gettin the same amount of raids but at 5k less kc

guardshrooms ACTUALLY SPAWN from dead screamers and stuff now too

The only way I can see this low damage with that setup is if 1) your bulls werent active, you had 16%+ health and 2) jackal blocked

I wonder if its possible for low level fags to get Higher floor mushrooms during a fight with expeditions

just picked up some kind of black belt armor i've never seen before

This is why I dont send revenge hunters to lower levels, not gonna let them revenge hunter me with tier 2s and get all da magic shrooms!

gonna go farm some MILK Black
wish me luck!

guard shroom is def more rare than before, but not as rare as transparagus. fun fungus does seem easier to get which is shit, except for dev katanas and jackal gear theres no reason to use it. maybe it's useful in long climbs of 30+ to fix gear between bosses

It's the splatter 13 upgraded.

its called black belt terror body though? is that the splatter body, i've never gotten the splatter body b4

Yeah it is.

What does the jackal y helmet use for upgrades? Is it going to be DOD red or WE red?

>scorpion hits me for 1 dmg
>armor loses 45 defense
seems legit

Its candle wolf
chemo oil
oxygen copper
reversal metal

>tier 5 shotgun has lower attack than most tier 3 weapons
what did they mean by this?

>people complaining about them fucking with guardshroom rates
>have gotten literally 10-15 from each of my last 4 rounds of expeditions
are you niggas serious?

multi hit

>bought the 30 DM pack and thanks to all the free DM they've given I have max upgraded storage
>I don't want to spend DMs on reviving
I hope they increase the storage limit or give the option to buy passes with DMs or something.

Does it actually deal any damage though? The first two tiers of the weapon are literally about as damaging as just punching something. And at least your fists don't randomly misfire.

they changed the spawn values of beasts and mushrooms today, turd burgler

Well they sure as fuck didn't nerf guardshroom spawn rates. The opposite, if anything.

OST RELEASE WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

INB4 ALL GETS RELEASE AS SINGLES

like I said they now appear on dead screamers too

it wasnt today, they just released patch notes today for the maintenance last week
youre right, everyone else is an idiot, thankfully you can see the truth and inform us all

>farming jackals on floor 1
>guy sends a geared hater to me

??????
He really wants frogs?

I promise the Bulls were up the entire fight, I was keeping my eye on my HP and Decals the whole time. I don't think I could even damage a Jackal with just 1 Barbarian active. As for the Jackal blocking, I did a clean hit on his side as he was dodge-rolling using slowshroom, maybe that fucked something up?

Still, I kept whacking him in slowed time and could only do 1.5-1.8k damage a swing, I broke 2 full Katanas on him. Felt pretty bad, I went in thinking I was about to oneshot him.

Weird, maybe they nerfed lower floors but buffed higher floors? Give me 15 min I will go to floor 11 and test.
>you were on floor 11 right?

Yea, floor 11, the Gun Jackal if that makes a difference.

as a note I dont think jackals were actually nerfed anymore I think its in relation to this line from patch notes
>6. Early game difficulty has been scaled down (primarily applies to floors 1-6).

another note, I have no information to back this up since I havent killed on anything but floor 1

Just did a test with a couple. Climbing quests DO actually work now.
Hater even killed a team of screamers and it still counts. Finally

>some cali faggot send a 101 hunter with some flaming iron
>instakills my 99 because i wasnt prepared
>appears again with the same set of items while im gathering money with a 3*

Fuck off

Have they fixed the glitch where the music stops after killing a floor 30 mid-boss that isn't U-10?

is there anything I should be using DM on aside from storage space?

No.

How come I keep seeing cali hunters? (I am from cali) I thought you couldn't send hunters to your own team? I get the hunter sent notice, but then it's a dude from cali

Unless you get salty really easily and can't handle dying or don't wanna grind for money, no.

42 gold shrooms on a Collector. Fuck my life. Should I just load up on treasure hunters or wait for new decals later this month?

If you're doing the climbing quests make sure you clear out traps rooms as well as those count towards the quest.

Its the floor for sure, I was doing 3k hits with my katana using giant killer x2 barbairan x 2, forgot to activate serial killer though. I used an oakshroom stingshroom rage attack with a new muramasa+4 and did 50k non crit. Ill test again with serial killer active but I do 16k hits on floor 1 without a stingshroom

He could have sent it when you were on a higher floor?

>Not carrying a couple of brainshrooms (or at least fish shrooms) around with you at all times for those faggots.

I had a bunch of shrooms to throw, but i tought he had that shitty fireward when i saw him killing stuff, didnt know the iron upgrade was fucking flaming. When i saw it i was already swinging my sword

hadnt been on a higher floor for 3 trips, escalator to 1 back to lobby, 1, lobby, 1, lobby , 1 hunter sent

Yea I just tested it on floor 1 myself and they are weak as fuck here. I downgraded to Legendary Hero, Superhero, Barbarian, Superalloy, and Treasure Hunter and my Katana rage did 90k damage.

I wonder if they made the weak Jackals BP drops a lot rarer or something.

Yanno, it really sucks that i've died more on 31-40 being knocked into the abyss, three times now, and a glitched stamp machine, than i have climbing the tower.

Hopefully the new floors don't have places you can fall to your doom

I figured out what the Shotgun was meant for today when I tried out Dev Raids. It's not really meant to do damage, it's used as a utitlity tool like the fireworks launcher and flamewand, you use it as a knockdown machine. It's really annoying on base defenders keeping you on the floor for 30 seconds.

I guess you might want to use it if you ever get Judge's Gavel and combo it with the knife?

Isn't the knife down attack fundamentally worse than the default one? You can only ever knife someone on the ground once but you can stomp someone up to 3 times if you're quick enough. There's no way the knife does triple the damage of a stomp.

the stomp isn't really worth it either, just attack with a normal weapon if durability isn't pressing

So if i just let a single enemy like a tuber live in the map, i can free roam without caring for jackals?