pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

this one has feet

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

Aye, and a good look leg. I'll stay here.

The following statistics have been confirmed by MrIwont4get as being very similar, if not completely accurate. He is a Dark Souls content creator and pillar of the community. He has just returned home from a trip to a special Bandai Namco press conference, where select individuals were given the opportunity to play the new DLC for Dark Souls 3, The Ringed City.

Archdragon Greatshield +5
100% physical
75% magical
100% fire
14% lightning
75% dark
87 stability
39 units
60 strength to wield, C scaling.

Weapon Art (35 FP): Encases the Archdragon's head in an ancient armor, granting it nigh-indestructibility, and making its wielder impervious to harm.

The weapon has a unqiue moveset when it is held with two hands. Your light attack (LMB, R1, RB) will make a very quick bash that is significantly speedier than the same attack of other greatshields. Your Heavy Attack, ( mod LMB, R2, RT) will cause the latent power of the Archdragon to awaken, removing several durability points from the shield, but causing a great flame to belch forth from the depths of the shield, burning foes asunder. In addition, when using the weapon's jumping attack, landing will cause a small firey shockwave to eminent out in a cone, causing moderate damage to those caught in its path. Furthermore, the shield will automatically block any attacks while it is attacking, including during it's jumping attack, similarly to a previous DLC weapon, Valorheart.

Using a character with 66 strength and two-handing the shield, it reaches an astonishing 720 AR. However, much of the shield is fire damage, and as such, the actual damage will be significantly lower than its listed AR. The weapon art is astonishingly similar to the effect of the "Great Magic Shield" sorcery, however, unlike that spell, this effect does not grant Lightning absorption.

Please, grant me death
undo my shackles

If those feet wouldnt be so drawn bad, i would fap to that so bad

One thing I'm kind of disappointed about in 3 is that most of the NPC's are there for your convenience at Firelink. Playing Bloodborne right now and it's neat that NPC's are spread out among the world. Even 1 had a lot of spread out NPCs.

nice bait

They're not bad, just stylized. I like them.

t. fetishist

BEST HUSBANDO

i want to asphyxiate between those thighs

>big boy shirt
I remember those

Then I started going outside in between work and vidya

Reminded that this spontaneously changed from 14.9% lighting RES to just 14%, confirming that this is simply made up bait-pasta.

Went back to playing dark souls 2 yesterday. Having so much fun, its really a breathe of fresh air after beating ds3 so many times. The pc playerbase also got a big boost recently so Im excited to get back into some pvp that isnt garbage.

>implying you can have fun not talking about ds2

Don't be rude to Karla she had a hard life

this is kriemhild you dumbass

yeah but that's no reason to be mean to karla

karla is just a copypasted yuria from des, fuck off

>A
>FUCKING
>TREE

Yeah, I'm playing through DaS2 as well, I had a great time in the Doors of Pharros today, the game feels much more fun and relaxed than DaS3.

Do I have to cause any NPCs to become hostile and/or fail any questlines if I go for the Lord of Hollows ending?

>muh snowflake oc
even worse

I tried the other day but got bored after dying to Dragonrider 3 times.

>make a new character
>decide to use up the 5 cracked orbs
>invade a host + phantom
>kill phantom
>two blueberries spawn in and i get spammed to death

yuria had a hard life too

Are there more of them?

What are the top 3 and worst 3 bossfights in das2?

A sexy tree, user.

>dyng to Dragonrider
Are you doing a fists-only no-roll run or something? How can you possibly die to Dragonrider? Fucker is easier than Last Giant.

I played it recently too but I got bored of it after ruin sentinels. Boring levels to be honest. Forest of the fallen giant was neat as always though.

might have just been a mistake

dont ruin my fucking hype for the god-tier fucking SL450 NG+ climbing shield

Best:
Fume
Alonne
Sinh

Worst (as in, they shouldn't have been bosses at all):
Prowling Magus and Congregation
Royal Rat Vanguard
Royal Rat Authority

I feel the same about the nose

I don't know I'm just rusty, got throw in the water

Darklurker, fume and alonne is pretty top 3.

Worst 3 is pretty hard. There are so many to choose from. I tought dragonrider was an ok boss before, but he is so fucking pathetic to go back too now. Gargoyles is also pretty boring.

>Top 3
- Old Dragonslayer
- Guardian Dragon
- Executioner's Chariot

>Worst 3
- Vendrick
- Royal Rat Authority
- The Duke's Dear Freja

You do know that's just his conjuration right? He is alive in the Ringed City.

>I'm a gamer
>not because I don't have a life
I pity the sorry louse who would wear that.

So what's the point of the dragon transformation?

to talk to the ancient dragons

...you do know that there are levers you can throw to raise all of the rings so that there's zero chance of falling into the water, right? I mean, unless you're deliberately trying to do the quick kill by baiting the Dragonrider into the water.

Sometimes your junk gets sweaty so you got to air it out

My biggest problem I'm having with going back to DaS2 is that they clearly went from quantity over quality when it came to bosses and most of them are easy as shit

Anyone?

>>muh snowflake oc
Kriemhild is an actual character in DaS3 you retard

If ds3 had split nostalgia for both 1 and 2, it would have been accepted better.

>i posted it again!1! xDDD

>tfw literally the only fun build in ds2 is hex/pyro mixture because they're the only things that have any actual impact to their attacks

>most of them are easy as shit

Most dark souls bosses can be easy as shit(through min-maxing). The problem with a lot of dark souls 2 bosses is that they can never be challenging( through e.g underleveled or underpowered player).

no

People attempting to become immortal, but in actuality it's Dragons influencing mortals to recreate their dying race.

Dragons are a BIG part of dark souls lore. Along with undead, fire, and castles.

The only one you have to fail is Anri's, and even then all that does is save you from two optional fights and gets you the questline rewards early.

If you want Pale Shade's stuff then you also have to piss off Yuria twice over the course of the game and then get pardoned at Velka's. It causes no permanent harm though.

>Hit somebody with a big weapon in dark souls 2
>that fall "animation"

Jesus. Spoiled by other games I guess.

>Most dark souls bosses are easy as shit

FTFY

most dark souls bosses have an obvious exploit, but you can defeat 90% of the bosses in ds2 by just using the drangliec shield or something better because they're all just "big man w/ weapon" and you can block everything they do that doesn't have an insanely obvious tell.

Only if that nostalgia manifested in maintaining some of the good mechanics of 2 like power stance, a lot of missing weapons, the better elemental damage split, useful ultra weapons, and a branching overworld.

>leave /dsg/ for a few months
>come back after I finally get around to playing AoA
>literally hasnt changed a bit outside of some new gear discussion
>leave for another couple of months until I see mention of dlc
>take a look in and nothing has changed a bit

It's almost comforting in a weird way.

So did anyone enjoy the For Honor beta while the servers werent shitting the bed?

Yeah dude, same with bloodborne too. Oh and all video game bosses are easy as shit too, I almost forgot about all those!

you don't even need to block ds2 bosses, just circle around them and laugh at sloppy retards

>same with bloodborne too

I agree, parrying trivialized lots of the bosses.

power stance is a meme mechanic, it and left hand movesets in general are only useful for a handful of build types and either pointless or actively harmful for everything else

it's wasted dev time

DS3 carries over a lot of the stupid shit from DS2 when it comes to online/covenants, if they had LESS ds2 pandering the game would be better in this aspect.

There's literally zero reason for them to not only bring back way of blue, but make it even more pointless AND have a rename of blue sentinels when darkmoon does the exact same thing. it seems like such a clusterfuck that could only happen when you have one group shilling for DS1 and the other group shilling for DS2 on the dev team.

Thanks. For some reason I thought certain characters would get pissed at me for having Dark Sigils.

>So did anyone enjoy the For Honor beta
Yeah but I'm scared that the retardedly unbalanced classes will make me a lot madder when I'm playing the final game and not just a beta.

>unless you're deliberately trying to do the quick kill by baiting the Dragonrider into the water.
Obviously, but I keep missing it. I was sure it was 6 steps.

I meant gameplay wise. It seems like nothing but a handicap.

DaS
Best: O&S, Sanctuary Guardian, Kalameet
Worst: Centipede, Bed of Chaos, Fire AoE Demon

DaS2
Best: Sir Alonne, Fume, Smelter Demon
Worst: Elana, Nashandra, 2kat

DaS3
Best: Princes, Champ, NK
Worst: Greatwood, Crystal Sage, Wyvern

Shields trivialize everything in DS1.

Dark Souls 2 makes it easy to beat bosses "Safely" but not fun.

The big problem with dark souls 2 bosses is that people approach them with the mentality that beating them is all you have to do. So if your goal is just "beat the boss" then the safest way to do that is extremely boring.

But Dark Souls 2 bosses are exciting if you try to beat them -efficiently- by trying to maximize your damage against them. That's why they're so much more fun in Ng+ than in NG, because "Safe" strategies don't usually work in NG+

Clockwise
Yorshka
???
???
Firekeeper?
Firekeeper again
???

no, the problem is that they're badly designed

bosses in other games in the series are still fun even if you turtle against them, because they're something that's actually interesting and paced properly, DS2 is a game that feels like it has maybe 4-5 real boss fights and dozens and dozens of minibosses.

You can make it more exciting by playing risky, but that applies to any souls game and indeed any game ever.

These are both so true.

I remember the first time I ever played DaS2 I was still a srub who didn't know how to roll and only used a shield for defense and the only boss that gave me a hard time was Smelter Demon

You're right, you hardly ever feel tense during a boss fight in DaS 2 after you've seen what their deal is because you realize their moves are so nonthreatening that even if you fuck up it's just kinda whatever.

You can fight Artorias 10 times and still feel threatened because his moves are lethal and he can actually punish you for fucking up

Isn't top right Rosaria, and Karla below her?

>hold shield up
>also circle around them
either you successfully sidestep their attack and get free hits in or you fuck up and still suffer no consequences because lmaoshield

the DS2 bosses that are famous for being hard (Fume and Smelty) are just because their attacks are elemental and go through shields

Yorska
Heysel
Rosaria
Karla
Firekeeper
Yuria

Just kill the fucking '''''boss'''''

I feel like Dark Souls 3 has less bad bosses, but Dark Souls 2 had more good bosses.

When thinking about good Dark Souls 2 bosses, I can easily fill Sihn, Gank Squad, Fume, Sir Alonne, Ivory King, 1cat, Smelter Demon, Skeleton Lords, Chariot, Velstadt. All really great that strike me in a unique way. Even Covetous Demon strikes me in a good way for being a funny boss.

Now Dark Souls 3, no boss is really that bad save a few, but none also strikes really hard besides the last 3.

>the retardedly unbalanced classes
I should've known. Almost every pvp game I play will always have unbalanced gameplay. I don't know what I was hoping for, especially since it's Ubishit.

Are there any medium shields in Ds2 with shield bash?

Can u post full image?

a link would be enough

I don't wanna just >imply at you and disregard your whole post, but cmon skeleton lords are a good boss? That's like the biggest example of how DS2 fails in design. Just beat up a bunch of skeletons, either you win instantly because you have good sweeping/aoe moves or you get chained to death

also
>"""competitive""" pvp game
>you can grind for gear with better stats
>the retarded buy-lootboxes system is stolen straight out of f2pshit

every shield in ds2 has shield bash if you 2h it

>There's literally zero reason for them to not only bring back way of blue, but make it even more pointless

WoB actually works this time around, what are you on about?

Heysel > Rosaria > Yuria > Firekeeper > Trashbag > Karla > Dungeon Fetus > Yorska

No, it's all either parry or spell parry, with one instance of a shield that can be used to cast Sorcery instead of either.

>Most dark souls bosses can be easy as shit

Ruin Sentinels, and Belfry Gargoyles are pretty hard fights, but they're the only curveball until LGK.

Everything is pretty easy, although NG+ Flexile Sentries is pretty annoying because of that water mechanic.

Is this a shitpost?
Because if not you've got one shit opinion

That's the full image, but that artist (scathegrapes) has many others.

Switch Firekeeper with Heysel, those stirrups are the stuff of dreams.

It's a fun simple fight, it may be not super epic, but the music and the arena make it unique in a strange way. It's hard to explain, but they feel like a boss from an old game or something.

It's similar to how I like Gank Squad. Sure it's a shit boss from a design standpoint, but I like the fight by how much pressure it puts over you, with those heavy drums playing in the background and the helplessness of being overwhelmed by an organized squad.

it works better because they removed soul memory, but way of blue literally is not a covenant in ds3. You can't level it up, and you don't even have to talk to an NPC to swap to it, just equip the patch, there's no reason why way of blue couldn't just be a ring, because that's literally what is it, just one that requires you to temporarily remove your covenant.

m8
You can't just say "beat up a bunch of skeletons" when you have a giant skelly boss where you instantly win by breaking his bitch bracelets.

>take a look in and nothing has changed a bit

No shit, you'd think people would've gotten tired of bitching about DS2 by now.

I'm with the first guy, For Honor was cool but crazy unbalanced and it'll probably stay that way. Even if they bring some semblance of balance to the game people will go online and ask what's the most OP so every fight will feel the same.

I feel like people underrate princes. It really is a very fun fight once you get the movement down.

I only came to appreciate it in my SL1 run.