discord.gg/mkfTSqy

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

autosticker.club/
waifusquad.biz/product/nano-lewds-pack-of-2
dirtydrive.bigcartel.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should remove all the shops that aren't even open...

We should remove you

drew is still a fucking loser edition

I need Tohru or Kanna on a keychain

And the stores that never update their catalog should be at the bottom of the list.

5th for shilling my wares for shekels

www.nogripslip.club

ps. I promise I'm not hoon

Too much of the same old gets old

6/10
\
okay designs i guess, nothing ill particularly want to buy

I'll post more shit as I'm working on it here for criticism and advice

not looking to do this as anything more than a side hobby, vectoring shit is kind of relaxing

The never relaxed slap actually didn't turn out too bad. Prices aren't bad, I might cop tonight just to support. But I want more designs

wtf is this even supposed to be

I guess new thread already lol
Anyways, I am catching up on my big restock after remodeling that room
I have small text back in stock and all of my orders went out with todays mail.

Interest in modest babe slap?

Slightly better than hoon quality slaps

Where's the Big Fat Catback sticker with the blonde chick? The other design is pretty mediocre desu.

Only one I know of is notori's

WHERE THE FUCK IS NOTORI

isn't taking japanese with the genki textbook in high school / college mandatory for posting on Veeky Forums?

Learning to read moonrunes is on the list of stuff I should learn but never take the time to actually do.

If anyone is interested, I added a few more designs today.
Also, all orders up to today will be shipped tomorrow.

it's a slap of the main protagonist from the (probably most popular) textbook used to teach japanese at an elementary school level, usually drawn in the book constantly smoking or drinking

she's got a bit of an online following and there are a few other sticker guys that make slaps of her too

sent to print a day ago. hopefully these will be at my house by next week.

checked

you cleaned up the awd one pretty well, hyped to see what it looks like once its printed. please post pics when you get them

hey thanks, yeah Ill be posting everything here and in the Veeky Forums discord before i post it anywhere else. Ill let you guys buy stuff first.

looks pretty good. cant wait to see real pics of it.

>different sizes on the circles
reeeeeeeee
would have bought both if they were the same

the smaller 3x3 one isn't really /osg/ related. just something I made earlier for a local car group / meet I'm part of near empire grade, I sell extras on the site since it's either to get them to people that way.

I'll make a proper non-area specific no grip slip club slap in a few days

anyone put their stickers on rear window and then had it there for a while?

I put mine there and used the defroster and it kinda made the edges of sticker fuck up. been like 6+ months it's not peeling hard. Going for the weathered look i guess

im the orange toyobaru user with the fuck ton of stickers and i haven't had an issue with any of them so far

Honda related stickers?

no anime girls, japanese characters i cant read or general weeb gay shit pls.
Ive looked through almost all the websites, and all the ones i like are either sold out or in colours that will look horrible on my white car.

PLS HELP OSG PLS

>made the edges of sticker fuck up
Is it from nevercontent or cardrugs? I have a few slaps on the defroster lines and even hit them accidentally with an ice scraper a few times and they haven't curled up. Only the one from cardrugs that had a corner of the laminate sticking up after a cold night has been a problem

fuck off faggot.

aye never content blc

guessing it's a quality thing with them. they also took forever to ship that shit.

eBay has tons of shitty hoonigan related stickers. Stick to that normie shit faggot

Give hoon a try, but its preorder

When did you buy it? Some have been saying he switched suppliers and the quality improved recently but I think he's still going for cheapest material to maximize profits.

>puts naked anime girls on his car
>calls other people a faggot

>tacky hoonigan stickers
I forgot to mention no bullshit bogan tacky shit

autosticker.club/

His current one is not bullshit, I ordered 1 just now

fuck off hoon

>autosticker.club/
thats pretty cool but i wouldnt put a sticker with a skyline on it, on my boiracer honda.

>no bullshit bogan tacky shit
I thought you wanted Honda related stickers. The only other alternatives are the shopping list stickers for the doors or the giant HONDA banner for those that aren't sure who makes that lawnmower you drive

Same, not enough Honda love in here

I like honda. But it came with honda stickers on it already

>thinks hondas are tacky, bogan shit

im talking about the shit you see on commodores, like {HOONIGAN} and donald duck stickers and bullshit like that.

I just want something that doesnt look shit, doesnt have a fucking naked cartoon, doesnt have weeb japanese lettering, to cover my fucking 3 inch scratch you salty cunt.

I dont want to look like a tryhard with all this jap shit on my car, which i cant even read.
If youre japanese then put japanese words on your car, if youre white you just look like a fucking loser.

Just want to gauge some interest on the following designs. Thanks.

>sold out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 out of 4 are bad, i will let you figure it out.

>bad taste

you got that right

would cop the no name rip off and bad taste

the no name one isn't even the right font

Looks just more spaced out to me

It's not the right font at all.

I would buy bottom right desu

maybe the color is just off a bit? looks pretty close imo

They both look like some version of Helvetica just ones stretched and spaced. OP could probably fix it

The no name font is Helvetica my dude.

>no anime
>no Japanese

Hard pass

Thanks dudes. I expected the most interest on bottom right and the no name. I'll try to get the font looking better. They say it's Helvetica but it's not an exact match for me.

Not even good enough to wipe my ass with/10

hoon did better/10

>I just want something that doesnt look shit, doesnt have a fucking naked cartoon, doesnt have weeb japanese lettering, to cover my fucking 3 inch scratch you salty cunt.
eBay you normie faggot. gtfo

Why is the facebook group such garbage cancer?
Have an assthic shot of my sticker

Tru

That looks nice fampai

>Why is the facebook group such garbage cancer?
Because it's facebook. What else would you expect?

You should get a slap to go on top

Saute pls. Sounds hilarious.

just look up "genki textbook mary-san" or any variation thereof and shit should pop up. It's been years since I read the textbook though or studied anything japanese related so maybe I'm not recalling shit 100%. I remember myself and my fellow classmates getting a huge kick out of the book at the time we read it, and was really surprised when I found out a while back that it wasn't some obscure book that only our class happened to use and that it was fairly popular

who was selling the rated L for Lewd slaps?

waifusquad.biz/product/nano-lewds-pack-of-2

Nice shot man

WHERE THE FUCK IS NOTORI

mailing out the last 20% of his orders

Hey man what size are your slaps? Specifically the BD Reds one?

3" x 8". That's pretty much my standard and it's the size of all the cig/alcohol slaps.

Any niggers making Galko stickers?

I remember Dont.panic making some and I ate them all up.

VERY TECHNOLOGY EXCITING CAR!

In fullwidth, ofc

>tfw stickies in the mail and just got my first set of plates on my first car

feels so good

actually working on a few vectors

Google 'jdm stickers' and go wild

Jesus titty-fucking christ those fonts are trash. Top left is just awful, the varying width and kerning in the letters is pain. Top right is pointless, what reason is there for the text to be split in half? Busses are not know for speed and the ones around here don't break down ever (although they do run up to 15 minutes late). Kerning on the bottom left is jacked, and you're using a butchered version of helvetica instead of helvetica standard. Bottom right puts even the most spectacular dumpster fires to shame, to the point where I can recommend times new Roman over the current fonts.

>Sold out

Thanks anyways

don't worry he'll probably restock if you ask nicely

>he doesnt know about mary-san

defrosters havent fucked mine at all and ive had them on for over a year
im mirin the repsol but minolta is objectively the best fireblade livery
bus riders club is funny but i cant imagine you being able to sell automotive stickers for people with no stickers
it's funnier posting it around here as a meme to piss off drew and autostickersclub
i will be restocking Soon (TM)
you have to say pretty please

Hi BDV, I ordered a few twingo keyrings a few weeks ago and nothing is to be seen. Have you more info on them?
I live in France btw

If you are who I think you are, they went out a couple of days ago.

hey does Notori check his emails?

I received the wrong product for an order I made awhile ago, sent off 2 seperate emails over the last week but no response

hey BDV, if i placed preorder on BD keytags but didn't have enough money on my back card, would I get an email or would it just not ship?

BigCartel doesn't actually support preorders so you were charged right after you made the order like any other purchase.

Pretty sure he does check but he/they don't have the best customer service. Not sure if they expect things to go away by ignoring them or what.

I'll probably have Velma's vector edited before print, but aside from that, how's this?

Thanks for that! :)

Then they should arrive in 3 to 4 weeks I think.

That's pretty good man, I'd buy that if I had the courage to put lewd shit on my car.

>He didn't order at midnight two days ago

Stupid request, but if you do, can you tuck one aside mirrored? I want a set

>not having the courage to put lewd stuff on his car
I suppose you don't have the pantsu air fresheners either, filthy normie

shitbox.meme open when

they're here.
dirtydrive.bigcartel.com
OSG for free shipping

thanks, love

Where is the sweater titty monster from?

According to the discord, "it's nikaido sachi's oc"