Is there a way to get revenge on people who harass me on the road...

Is there a way to get revenge on people who harass me on the road? Today I was blinded by some asshole with his high beams on. I tried slowing down and putting on the hazard lights but he didn't take the hint.

Also there's one intersection where there's construction and only one lane is available. I always make a left turn here, but I obviously can't go right away because I need to wait for oncoming traffic to pass and for pedestrians to cross. When I stop at this intersection, without fail, every time the person behind me lays on the horn until I move no matter what is in front of me. This shit can't be legal. It's just incredible that these people are allowed to do this to me, but if I got in an accident because I was being intimidated by these drivers, it would be my fault still.

Other urls found in this thread:

rate-driver.com/
rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV
youtube.com/watch?v=ppkZ0QgFZfk
rate-driver.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try ramming them off the road and into a tree at 90 mph

I can't speak for the legality of this, but if some prick is blinding you, just start coasting and slowing down gradually until he tries to overtake you, then speed up so he can't pass you. You might get murdered depending on who you're doing this to, but hey, at least you're getting what you originally wanted.

Just get out of your car and smash their windscreen with a hammer.

Otherwise do nothing and go on with your day. Supress your rage until it boils over to the point you bring a gun to school and shoot everyone.

If someone honks their horn at you & you murder them. I won't convict if I'm on the jury.

Use this instead. Tires first; glass second.

>Is there a way to get revenge on people who harass me on the road?

Put their license plate and pictures or video on the popular rate a driver site.

rate-driver.com/

Example: rate-driver.com/WI/501WVV

The answer is actually really simple.
Video related youtube.com/watch?v=ppkZ0QgFZfk

Yuropoors need not apply.

>If someone honks their horn at you
Honking a horn at someone can trigger them especially if they are stopped in front of you. What do you do if they get out of their car and put a dent in yours and then take off?

>that cyclist video
Jesus fucking christ, this guy shouldn't be able to exist on the road.
Maybe he's angry cause he drive that POS...

Just let it go - it's not worth it.
If you aren't being threatened with violence or if you aren't in immediate danger you are probably going to regret any aggressive actions you make.
For all other situations, there's short-barrelled rifle.

>Also there's one intersection where there's construction and only one lane is available. I always make a left turn here

What I do is go past the intersection if there is a convenient widening of the road not far away. Or if there is a traffic light close by, I turn right and then turn around to make use of that traffic light. A left turn from that light then has me heading back to the intersection and I can then turn right and be on my way.

Most of the considerate people do things this way instead of waiting for a left turn to appear. Please remember that I am not saying you are inconsiderate. The ability of people to be extra-considerate of others doesn't mean that those who do not behave considerately are in themselves inconsiderate.

I know I am not the only one to drive that way. I've seen other drivers in the distant past go past a construction zone and then turn around. They also didn't want to clog up traffic on a road that has only one lane in each direction.

ignore the stupid people
stupid people dont have the ability to use perspective and reason that if you arent moving there is probably some reason for it.
People drive with emotions and use their lower brain, same reason new cars have so many nanny sensors.

I'm not saying you are wrong to be upset about constantly getting ass basted by the trumpets but have you considered...

Where I live, if construction ever limits a direction traffic to one lane, and there is not dedicated left turn lane available, and no center turn lane available, if its just one lane of tragic against another oncoming lane there is ALWAYS a "NO LEFT TURN" sign. Amd there is always someone stopping tragic to turn left.

Is it possible that there is such a sign and you are just not noticing it. Again, maybe where you live the road crews are not as strict about left turns and construction areas.

My rear windshield wiper on my blazer is unhooked so when I use the back winshield cleaner nozzle It just sprays their car with this really strong windshield wiper shit I get from the farm store that stinks like a acholic

>Just get out of your car and smash their windscreen with a hammer.
I had the green light, but pedestrians kept on walking into the crosswalk in front of me. They ignored the don't walk sign. They also walked slowly and did not try to run.

When I honked my horn, one of them came over and slammed his fist on top of my hood as if to dent it and walked off.

>flip rear view mirror so not as bright
>slow down to irritate the hi-beam swagfag
>he switches lanes to try to pass
>slowly but accurately accellerate to make it *just* impossible for him to get past you without rear ending the next car in his lane
>he gets back behind you
>repeat the process

I actually stayed on the highway past my exit once doing this to a tailgating prick because i could see him going ballistic behind me

>my license plate doesn't have any ratings
phew

Kekeke.

I would have nudged the car forward and spooked the faggot desu.

Get subs and a loud sound system and turn it up to max when people start giving you shit.

Just run them off the road at 90 mph and make them hit an oak tree. (Works best on scions)

>I would have nudged the car forward and spooked the faggot desu.
Poop-san, piss-san, smelly-san, lots of them, but I don't like them at all~ nanodesu.
If the car touched him, I would get a severe injury lawsuit requiring me to take care of him for the rest of his life~ nanodesu.
No thank you, nanodesu.

You can thank youtube for this, you can get money if your videos are popular. Doesn't matter if you're the one causing the fight. snowcat basically pioneered this. motorcycle and bicycle assholes turned professional. Don't want to actually sweat out through a fight? find a friend to do it with, just pretend to be super mad when the camera's on

why is the bike lane in the middle of the road ? that's not very practical
and why did the dude got so angry ?
right priority is a thing in the US no ?

Cyclist had the right of way because the other driver had a stop sign. Not to mention the other driver could've passed the bicycle just fine since it was a broken line with absolutely no traffic in the oncoming lane.

oh yeah i didn't saw the white line
guess it was just a retard then

You can actually see the sign in the video, and there are basically zero unmarked intersections in the US because our drivers have no idea what to do at them.

>select all street signs

>triggered
I'm blowing my horn because they're a fuckin idiot. If they get out and dent my car I dent their face

that's pretty stealth i always watch lines it's wait easier to spot during the day
i guess it's not a bad thing if people don't know the rules

It'll be a more interesting site if insurance companies start looking at it not as proof, but as a guide as to how the policy holder is driving.

They can't because trolls would use the site to try to harm someone's insurance score. But they could probably still use the site if there was an unfaked video.

There should be a way for peer pressure to affect other drivers into being better drivers. It's because there is no pressure that they behave badly.

If you have a plate, you can purchase info online from those database sites.

which database sites?

If you are the only one harassed on the road, then maybe it is time to check if you are doing something they don't like.

If you changed your rear bulbs to be extra bright and thus annoying, someone might high beam you in response.

>because our drivers have no idea what to do at them.
No, it's more like some states are plagued by lawsuits seeking monetary compensation for the accident.

>There should be a way for peer pressure to affect other drivers into being better drivers. It's because there is no pressure that they behave badly.
Automated-driving cars will create that peer pressure due to their recording everything. If the privacy laws are eliminated for crimes, they might even automatically report hit and runs to the police.

It'd be great too if their dash cams also saved footage for law enforcement. The car convicts the owner.

these people are miserable to begin with, no need to get upset when they try to take out their shit on you

best revenge is to just live your life and be happy

12 yo cyclist btfo

Good way to get fucking shot and have your opponent walk away because it is completely justified. If you come at someone swinging a hammer and they shoot you dead the cops won't even put that person in handcuffs, open and shut self defense. Nobody wants to get beat to death with a hammer, terrible way to go.

They don't attack you, they just hit the windshield and take off. You aren't justified in shooting them. It's already long proven that a homeowner cannot shoot someone that is vandalizing the property.

>They don't attack you,
How retarded are you? IQ: 10-15 or 15-60?
>hurr durr a person running at you swinging a hammer isn't an attack
nigger you are fucking dumb as hell
if someone runs at you and starts bashing your windshield with a hammer you have LEGIT
L
E
G
I
T
reason to fear for your life because you are not a fucking psychic, you do not know that they're going to stop at the window
Therefore:
J U S T I F I E D S E L F D E F E N S E

QED Nigga

No, stop being a little vented up faggot and just be the better man.

>Today I was blinded by some asshole with his high beams on. I tried slowing down and putting on the hazard lights but he didn't take the hint.
It happened, get over it. Surely the guy your speak of will piss off the wrong one and get a rear bumper up the ass.

You still have to prove it in court.

You're just raising the ante. One way to win is to refuse to play their game.

Others have said that in /b/ too. If someone attacks you with their horn or tries to make you move into unsafe traffic because they think you are too slow, hammer the side of their care where there is no dashcam and then take off.

Nah, the cops wouldn't even arrest you unless you live in a duty to retreat shithole

I live in a duty to retreat state, had someone get out of their car and start punching my windows and kickin at my door. I waved and drove off, no damage or scratches (surprisingly) but it was a little scary desu. I don't carry a weapon and even if I did engage I would probably get arrested along with him because god forbid you defend yourself.

They probably can't tell how close you are once you are within a 10 foot range. The new cars all have terrible visibility.

Rear fog lights

No. They prosecutor has to prove that you were not in fear for your life.

Lrn2lawfgt

>Cali cuck
>Jew Yokel
>San fran frisko
Any one you walk away from...

This

The only winning move is not to play. Just move over and let the tailgating cunt fly by you and get tagged by cops. Retaliating will just give them an excuse to use their car as a weapon.
Instead of using your flashers to say "hey fuck off pls" and driving dangerously slow, just gradually reduce your speed to exactly the speed limit or match speeds with a car in another lane for a while. Basically, act like you aren't playing a lick of attention.
They'll get the hint and go around you as soon as there's an opening once they realize you genuinely don't give a fuck.

>If someone attacks you with their horn
Is that like being raped by words?

>Is that like being raped by words?
Only if they post your license plate at the Driver Rating website along with comments. Some people even researched the address and names of other people living with the bad driver and posted all their info in the comments. Names, address, job. Maybe there is incentive to not piss people off.

rate-driver.com

>why is the bike lane in the middle of the road?
Liberal government being retarded, majority of the bike lanes near my house are on roads too small but we have them anyway because it's progressive!

I'd rather be progressive and die because I got run over by a car because the road is too tight than ride on the sidewalk and live

learn some chill and stop being such a 1st world normie you dumb frogposter. you act like a ass in traffic you'll encourage others to do so

im considering feelin' for yeah a bit as i've noticed some regions just have very agro drivers and maybe just maybe you actually live in a really bad one, same same getting anxious doesn't solve shit

The reason you find some roads marked for bike use along with car traffic is because of Obama's changes to federal road funding. To get some of the additional federal road funds, the city had to designate some roads for bicycle use. Now, most road shoulders had no more room for additional dedicated bike paths, so in those cases, the roads were marked such that bicycles and cars shared the road. Thus, a bicycle can occupy the road and sit right in the middle of the lane as if were a car.

Kek. Ensure that your three year old son is in the car too so that you set a good example for him.