It is literally the same lineup from Boston Major, only + Maelk and Grimorum

So Nahaz is blacklisted right

how do we crush the patriarchy?

>Grimorum
oh shit that Invoker guy?

>Machine
>Grimorum

who

why do LITERAL NOBODIES get invited over Grant? They are doing a NA major and didnt invite the grandpa of na dota smDh

Genetic engineering/AI

shill for islam of course

t. modern feminists

Grant is a wild gun. Valve can't invite him unless he promise not to shoot the whole place up, and we both know that's not aprmise that grant can give.

When will they balance this shitty game?

it's over dotards, I got the best girl

never.

1. balanced implies it doesnt need change, and thats the last thing they want (look at csgo where kids are screaming they want a downgrade to 1.6, they shit on eveyr patch because its not muh 1.6)

2. people DONT actually want balanced games, they are boring, even chess isnt balanced and at the super top level as black you play to draw becuase its the weaker side

how can you engage in political debate but mischaracterize like 3 defendable stances at the same time?
view this video of a reasonable non autistic person like you and if you manage to hold back your autism and have views that are different from his, you can redpill him or whatever live infront of 2k viewers
youtube.com/watch?v=SLFHom4VQ0o&index=2&list=LLbkcb5tV6Q2lae_W_8pJT5Q

grant seems unstable and hard to control, i can see why valve would prioritize somebody else

Where is the exact spot? I cant find it.

Is it the cliff to the top or bottom of the ramp?

go to dotabuff dark moon ranking and check a random game with techies, they will do that shit there

they will simply start bombing it in like round 11 but you dont have to, just get to invoker and you can bomb it while he is sleeping

what has trump to do with white western women calling themselves feminists fighting THE MAN by going to protests with sign shilling for islam, a system where a woman is literally, not figuratively but literally a slave to her owner a man

what kinda volvo faggotry is this. i opened a treasure and it explicitly states u will not get duplicates until u have every set in the treasure

>Machine again
He knows nothing about dota and does that "well you guys went for Team A so I guess I'll predict Team B to win this game" bantz.
Literally anyone else please.
At least give us someone who put in a modicum amount of effort to learn the game. I'll even take day9 at this rate, and I fucken hate that guy

these are extremely diluted people you see on the internet, making this claim is no different from making a claim about all men's right activists being closet faggots who hate women

>hey let me play jungle Venomancer
>instead of supporting my CK
>who's up against a Phoenix
If you're in here I hope you lose every dota game from now on you faggot

dotabuff.com/matches/2964393877
I was the abbadon, what went right?

the problem in your argument is that there are no men activists hating women out there, if there were feminists would let us know about them
meanwhile you take even a glance at any feminist thing right now, a rally a site some videos or other dumb shit and you can see those retards everywhere

are you really defending feminism, why, there is a reason why even women want to distance themselves from it at an increasing rate each year

its because feminism isnt about the genders being equal anymore, its about being a misinformed retard with a death wish

>waaaa waaaa pls baby sit me I'm not good enough to 1v1 vs a hero with easily telegraphed abilities
kys tbqh

bravo peru

>the problem in your argument is that there are no men activists hating women out there
lul

>if there were feminists would let us know about them
that's exactly what they're doing and exaggerating it

I'm not defending feminism I'm saying that your logical ground is retarded and you should purge yourself from national political and social discourse because you're making gross generalizations and actually use memes as arguments

you have nothing of value to say or think, and if you do think something that has any logical consistency, you don't know how to put that thought into words while proving good reasoning

I finalyl did dakr moon,
51 games and i did it on the 52nd game. Best birthday ever desu

how to make friends in dota ?

happy birthday lad

post tummy and we can be friends

how am............... I ............. in............ lpq////////////////// again...............

I mean friends who actually play dota

if you have not yet beaten dark moon, its time to abuse the techies bug and beat it.

I think they fixed that

happy birthday dude, we made it to the round 15 even with an idiot peruvian that got shadow blade on lesh as first item

artour is cute

i did that like 2 hours ago and i dont think there was any patch

you need aether lens and lvl 15 range if you tried it early on and couldnt do it

no i JUST did it lad. Use proximity mines as well as remote mines and it should be done in the left corner of the map

They made the game easier since they added the new heroes to the mode. This is my first game on this new patch. my 51 games were on the try hard version of dark moon

he is bitchy and think it's cool to randomly shout at his pub teammates to entertain le twitch chat

good for you, we almost killed voker even with that guy

>those anons linking Twitch views saying the game is dead BTFO.

What do you guys think if Alch aghs gets reworked so that items in his backpack doesn't get disabled?

actually pretty good aghs upgrade

sounds so retarded they might just do it
post it on reddit lad

i gained like 500mmr just from alch that one patch he was op wouldnt mind doing it again

could it be that you're an obnoxious faggot in games regardless how it goes? Nah can't be that, everyone knows people from Veeky Forums don't flame or talk shit

If it's too OP then it should only enable backpack items during chemical rage

with octarine you have like 6s gap with no ult
maybe adding whole 3 slots is too stupid at once, but 1 for sure wouldnt be, alchemist is actually not that great with using gold he just gets it two times faster than anyone so he will still lose to proper 6 slotted carries if hes retarded enough to let the game last thta long

Anyone try Nature Profit on the Dick Moon yet?

>techies
casual

>You like to play the hero but its not in the meta
>This hero might not even be viable yet you love to play it

Whats her name /d2g/?

Alch Agh : Provides stats and counts as a full midas.

There, meme yourself out, icefrog

meta doesn't matter

Any faggot here that actually finished Dark meme?

>yfw you remember how dota used to be before 7.00

death waifu

?

in non top 0.0001% its not like you autopick luna sd or lose, you can play whatever you want
actually its BETTER if your hero ISNT op or viable or popular or whatever becuase people actually learn how to play against it

alch aghs - midas now works on heroes

rofl
the retard starts off reading a cnn article as if its fact
man
destiny used to be ~our guy~
what a libshit dumbass

wow you're a funny guy user

havent played since 2014 and havent followed shit, hows the futa TA artwork scene going

yeah

PA?

>hey let's throw away our lead by diving enemy base and give the enemy team track gold
You can't make this shit up

>tfw I'm watching two tier 99 NA teams play a series that doesn't even matter at 4AM
Where did everything go so wrong?

did someone say lore?

>think of something to post
>notice the thread is on page 6
>hold on to it to see how far it drops before some pathetic moron pity bumps it
its hilarious every single time

reminder that you are 10000x times better off watching RTZ stream than this day9 purge fag shit stream if you want to improve

Quick dead2g
Give me your finest ideas

>implying that rtz' strats will work in d2gs 2k mmr games

>not watching our guy BSJ slam some shitstains into the ground
why are you even here?

no rtz doesn't talk

he is quite literally talking right now as i hit submit

>bananashitstainslamdogshitjamma

no thanks

Terrorblade aghs upgrades three abilities because he has three ults

not an argument

PURGE IS TALKING TO DAY9 Right now and telling him what to do

>BSJ team is actually winning

>he thinks a team with basedlord can lose

>user posts
>bsj dies
you jinxed it

>Arteezy showing his knee on stream

l-lewd...!

Troll Agh : Increases Melee Bash by 7%, Ranged axes bounce once for 80% damage (like drow)

gulagians

gulagites

Why is purge being so passive aggressive?
He's shitting on day9 for buying a recipe

So pros are buying HotD on every hero under the sun, but is it still worth it if you're a fucking scrub who fucks up micro every time?

>play 3 games
>all of them were shit
What are the odds?

There's no excuse for not making use of creep. Creeps give you FREE anything. Damage, armour, purge, net, nuke, short stun anything. You can anything.

thats all he is nowadays
have you watched his normal streams lately? if someone doesn't carry him he becomes very upset very fast over the most meaningless of mistakes
excluding himself, he might off hand say "oh i messed up there" but then he'll go back to shitting on his team and talking to them passive aggressively for the remainder until the end

>not farming dark moon wins with techies bug so you can show off the golden 15 win trophy

Just grab an aura creep and make it follow you around if you can't handle TWO (2) units.

>thanks purge
THEY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
THE GOYIM KNOW

lol
fucking doowop

how do you fuck up like that

>being spoon fed instead of watching and learning for yourself forming your own opinions. thoughts, and ideas along the way

that is literally why your 2k, you cant even form a thought for yourself based on a given situation. i bet you are american

>pick AM
>lose

How the fuck do you beat giga nigga Invoker? I can get to him every time now but once he gets to 50% and starts spamming those fucking tornados everything goes to shit, especially since he can actually blow up the ancient now

Nah I just want to know how to perform basic logical thoughts at 2k. Rtz only shows me how to silently farm at the 9k mmr bracket and I don't know what he's doing and why he's doing it or what he intends to do later. He's just autistic and doing it for the shekels.

Techies stacking remote and proximity mines on the cliff at the extreme left centre of the map. Then pop the remotes when you aggro the invoker there before the proximity mines explode finishing him off. Easy one shot. That's what I did with my stack

>everyone says they can get to invoker easily now
>about 25 games of dark moon later I only just got to the techies stage

You delta split when the Tornadoes come otherwise there's too many in one spot to handle, then just start hitting him again when he re-appears.

Same goes for when he goes crazy with the meatballs and sunstrikes, except you need your DPS to kill the forge spirits during this too.

Not him BUUUUUUT

>Nah I just want to know how to perform basic logical thoughts at 2k
2k players are literally brain dead retards. Basica thought for them is remembering to breath. If you cannot perform basic action with basic reasoning at 2k you should literally kill yourself as you are hurting the gene pool.

>Rtz only shows me how to silently farm at the 9k mmr bracket and I don't know what he's doing and why he's doing it or what he intends to do later.
If you honestly think that you are beyond saving. Like, easily the dumbest person in this entire thread.

>Medusa aghs
>split shot applies all on hit effects

>some combination of aether lens + veil with a recipe

>some combination of echo sabre + heavens halberd with a recipe