Tickets, anyone

Well, I got my first ticket ever today Veeky Forums Anyhow, lets have a traffic ticket pissing contest.

Tell us : What Country / State Were you in
What car were you in?
What did you do?
What did they pin you with?
Price - and - End result.
Did you deserve it?
Was it worth it?

Here's mine.

>Texas, USA
>I deserved it
>Hertz Rent-A-Car Land Rover Discovery Sport
>Going 110-125 mph down a rural highway passing people whenever I could however I could.
>112 Mph Speeding and "improper use of lane"
>500 bucks, no other penalties.
>Yeah, I deserved it.
>Yeah, it was about damn time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uMijxWYs8
youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>California
>2015 Honda civic
>cell phone violation driving on a suspended license
>both violations
>587$
Cell phone ticket I deserve as for the suspended license ticket I don't believe I deserved that BECAUSE I had no fucking idea it was suspended considering I had it on me and I worked at a dealership and was insured with there insurance.

Cop ended up giving me a driving without a license ticket which is equivalent to a 16 year old on his permit driving on his own

Found out my license got suspended from my accident I had 8 months prior to me being pulled over for not providing proof of insurance at the time of the accident which I did. I thought was hilarious.

Currently still paying off those tickets

80 in a 60, no ticket, but $100 fine for a dui + 3 days in jail, 1 year license revocation,
$5k for lawyer, sr22 insurance, breathalyzer in my car. cost about $8300 total.

definitely deserved it, definitely wasn't worth it.

dont drink and drive. probably don't speed either for that matter.

>NC
> Daytona 675
>Got caught speeding, Ran didn't run far enough. Cop only gave me 80 in a 55, I was too far out of range when I hit 120
>$126ish I think got it reduced at court.
>Of course
>Fuck yeah it was worth it some of the best fun I've had in my life.

>Tell us : What Country / State Were you in
Ontario, Canada
>What car were you in?
Focus SE (though I technically wasn't IN it...)
>What did you do?
Parked on the side of the road
>What did they pin you with?
Parking on the side of the road on literally the first day of the "no parking on side of road for winter" (it was still like 5 to 10C at that point, was October or some shit)
>Price - and - End result.
Like $50 or something stupid like that. Paid it because I couldn't prove I wasn't parked there
>Did you deserve it?
Fuck no, there wasn't a trace of snow in the air/on the ground
>Was it worth it?
Nope

Yeah if we're counting nonmoving violations I got a 50 dollar ticket for parking on basically the same sort of shit in a neighborhood in Cleveland Ohio while getting a BJ from a plump girl.

Worth it. Totes

That sounds a lot more worth it than saving me from walking as far to get to my car.

I got pulled over for the first time yesterday, didn't get a ticket, but now driving is noticeably less fun and more stressful.
>Alabama
>I deserved it
>2011 Ford Fusion V6
>Driving a friend home, fucker told me that there were no cops on the road
>60 in a 40, a cop in a Tahoe in the opposite left turn lane did a U-turn and caught me at a light
I caught out of it by being a total bitch when the cop started talking to me. I wish I could say that I was acting, but I really wasn't. I drove the speed limit the whole way back to my college campus. If that cop wasn't a bro, I would be in deep shit right now, but I already feel like shit for being such a pussy when he pulled me over.

*got out of it

Bedford Virginia
87 cutlass
88 in a 60
25 plus over. Wreck less driving
Be 16 years old
Only had license for two weeks
Pled to judge my speedometer was broken
Gave proof it was broken
Sentenced to one year of probation, dropped the ticket
No points

Basically I got away with time attacking because

>sir, I just got my license
>I had no idea how fast I was going cus broken speedometer

>was it worth it
Not really. The year of probation keept me from racing a whole year.

she was real good.

>speeding in rural texas

this is biggest mistake

cops LOVE to get people for going 5 over in towns of >5000 population

>drove Kileen to Houston like 3 times now
>literally 500 population towns for 3 hours
>most cops and people pulled over ive ever seen in my life

I've had 7 speeding tickets in the last almost 20 years. These ranged from 105 in a 70 (went to court and begged myself down to 15 over) to 37 in a 35 (fuck you ludowici, ga! Went to my court date and they apparently NEVER let someone off a traffic infraction and are super proud of it).

>Colorado
>'99 Acura Integra GSR
>fwd burnout
>"Speed Contest"
>$1,300 give or take, a court summons, and a mandatory defensive driving class
>fuck no
>nope

Colorado cops are dicks.

Not a ticket but another warning from a few hours ago.
60mph in a 30mph BMW E39.
"Dropped" to a 40 in a 30 since anything over 10mph above they're not supposed to give warning I guess

hey

>Drinking and driving
literally the worst thing you can possibly do

Got my first ticket a few months ago. This was apparently when they started camping out my commute to work. Until the speed traps, I could go 90 on my way to work both ways with nothing stopping me. Got hit for 70 in a 45, got a radar detector, got hit with ladar too quickly to stop it and got the same fucking ticket again.

Got the first one reduced to no points with a hefty fine but haven't gone to court for the second one yet.
If you're ever in Hall County GA then don't speed because they'll take all your money.

I'm in the military and got one of these. Luckily I was on base (yeah, dumb) and I faced zero repurcussions outside of the military. The military made it hurt, don't get me wrong, but it was far, far better than what would have happened to me in the real world.

Needless to say, don't drink and drive.

>CA
>2003 f150
>62 in a 40
>speeding
>$540, didn't pay.
>fuck no, oink oink pig swine should have been doing something else besides sitting on his ass for 8 hours on a down hill speed trap
>It was satisfying not paying but a waste of time

Plead not guilty at arraignment, rescheduled court date twice so it landed by thanksgiving. Cop never showed up.

>94 in 65
>96 Ford Contour

>84 in 55
>92 Dodge Spirit

About 300-400 each. Deserved them, but I'm pretty sure they paced me. Because I only have two or 10 or under on my record.

>5th gen ss camaro
>launched from a light in 35mph zone in traffic.
>got me for switching two lanes without turn signal, cutting off a semi trailer, forcing someone into other lane just to avoid hitting me, reckless driving, and "75mph+" in a 35 zone.

They ended up just writing the speed since family emergency.

>Paid $123-ish
>was not worth it

Your suicide. Don't forget to stream it.

>What Country / State Were you in
Kansas, USA
>What car were you in?
2014 Mustang GT
>What did you do?
Burnout through 1st gear
Gave me a warning for the burnout, but checked my window tint and nailed me for 16% tint (legal limit is 35%)
$308 ($200 for tint and $108 docket fee). I can remove the tint and they will completely drop the ticket, or pay the fine.. probably going to pay the fine.
>Did you deserve it?
Idk, the tint was on the car when I bought it from a dealership in this state where the legal limit for tint is 35%. Not sure if the dealership is responsible in any way or not.
>Was it worth it?
Meh, I did the burnout because a silver Roush had just turned in front of me at the light and revved. It was dusk and I didn't see the black highway patrol Charger sitting a few cars back on the other side of the light. Cop was cool and my driving record is clean so he let me off with a warning for that. Just think a fine that high for window tint is absolute disproportionate theft.

>60 in a 30 dropped as a warning
BS
>sex, F
tits or gtfo attention whore

>Wreck less driving
Reckless driving, you fucking retard. "Wreck less" driving is the exact opposite.

You should probably wreck and remove yourself from the gene pool.

I got a ticket in San Antonio about 20 years, driving a 1993 Plymouth Voyager minivan, with the wife, kids, and mother in law, I was clocked doing 52 on a 45 mph access road 5 minutes from home, it cost me somewhere in the ballpark of $40 for court fees and $35 for a painfully dull comedy defensive driving course to have it dismissed....no one can say this bad motherfucker didn't suffer paying for his crime

Lived in AZ since birth and drove there for 16 without a single ticket other than one bull shot radar camera trap. That cost like $120, but dropped from record after the class hurr durr.

Then I moved to Colorado and got 4 tickets in a year including one in New Mexico moving there. Fuck, I never knew how bro chill AZ cops were. Colorado cops are shit. I don't blame them because they have to deal with a much higher level of driver retardation.

Cited for 3mph over on a huge down hill freeway exit ramp. ?!?!?!?!? $95
Cited for going 45 in a 35, the speed changes at a tragic light intersection with the new sign visible just past a slight bend after the light, first time I drove there. !?!?!?!?! Whoa awesome! $175
Cited for 7 over, but the cop got the license plate number wrong and I got it dismissed in court because the cop wasn't there and the DA flunkie couldn't prove the vehicle or mistake! $0
Cited for property damage, I was backing out of a space and a decrepit old lady in thick black sun glasses drives behind me as I'm reversing. She gets out and says "I didn't see you backing up, I'm so sorry!!!? Whaaa?!?!?!?! Got it reduced to broken equipment in plea deal because she admitted fault, the officer didn't take my statement, and didn't note her statement of guilt in his report. $130.

So after a year of that retarded state I moved back to AZ and after a year back, zero tickets. Hmmmm. In AZ you have to really be driving like shit, or be going 10 over or they just leave you be. Driving paradise.

South Africa
KLR 650
Speeding 0 118kph in an 80phn zone
Speeding - during Zero Tolerance weekend
R4500 (Normal fine is R1500) + 3 hours in jail
No, I didn`t deserve it. Everyone speeds on that road that why they trap in for money. On top of that I was called in on a day off to come to work which is an hour away and given an hour to get there. No even considering that R4500 was 75% of my monthly salary, I was given 1 hour to pay in full at court or go to jail.
End result is no a wheelie past EMPD and speed off at 200 on a DL-1000
>Fuck those Kaffir Kops.

never had a ticket despite regularly hooning in cities.
I've pulled over a cop tho.

>Australia/Adelaide
>Toyota Chaser
>checked a message on my phone
>checking my phone
>$364 + 3 demerits
>yes
>no

now I have a bluetooth headunit

>start of 2017
>hard pull at 2 a.m.
>see a cop pulled over someone
>no need to stop since he was just getting out of the car
>cop sitting on the next exit right behind him
>"god damn it"
Welp, already got a ticket for 2017. On top of that, geico sent me a letter in the mail (they do every year) stating I'm in indemnity (again). I've been getting 1-2 tickets per year and the shit hurts the wallet more than anything else z_z

Mexican detected

What Country / State Were you in
>Indiana
What car were you in?
>Audi s4
What did you do?
>Thought some douchebag was following me and came very close to hitting me so I decided to put a few bus lengths on the dude. Was undercover cunt
What did they pin you with?
>Reckless driving was the highest charge. 9 tickets
Price - and - End result.
>Prolly 3k after lawyer, few hours in jail, nothing on record anymore.
Did you deserve it?
>Prolly
Was it worth it?
>Prolly not

21. Only time I have gotten pulled over. Sheriffs are cunts.

>France
>didn't paid a parking fee to park in the city center
>got a small fine for not paying

that's all folks

Australia
Parking without paying for a ticket
$120
I guess I deserved it, I didn't see the pay machine and didn't know I had to pay.

That's the only ticket I've ever gotten.

>NJ
>NB Miats
>Attempted to illegally pass some cunt in a Honda pilot going half the speed limit, they sped up while I was trying to pas so by the time I overtake them I'm doing 60 in a 35, saw a speed trap right when I got back in my lane
>25mph over the limit, passing illegally and careless driving later, I'm looking at 10 points, a lawyer and $1,000+ in fines
>Cop just gave me a bunch of no point $50 tickets because he recognized the conditions were reasonably safe and I was admitting responsibility for what I did rather than making excuses
Not worth but holy fuck did I get let off easily on that one.

Oh, easily deserved what he actually ticketed me with. If after all was said and done I walked away with more than two points I'd consider that bullshit given I could see a mile down the road [speed trap was hidden behind a hill on grass] and anybody would have done the same in my position.

>NJ
>2015 Nissan Versa Note
>speeding

I have a Super Eurobeat CD that I blast while I drive around. I come to a hill and I go down it. Suddenly this song starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1uMijxWYs8

And I literally punch the accelerator at the part at 48s, going up to 100MPH. It was fucking exhilarating. I saw the cop where he usually sits, so I applied the brakes to slow down considerably, to around 60MPH when he caught me. I got pulled over, but didn't actually get a ticket. Man, I was fucking lucky, especially since this was a work vehicle. But man did I actually feel alive, the fucking thrill was amazing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this autistic shit.

The fucking music is amazing, going fast feels amazing, put two and two together. If only it was a manual and an RWD, I'd dorifto down the hill during those wide turns.

I do this too but I actually have an AE86.

>Victoria BC
>2010 f150 (work truck)
>Was doing 160km/h inna 80
>Cop let me off with 90/no impound
>Cost $240 in fines
>Sure, shoulda just told my boss to fuck off for telling me to make it to the ferries from sooke in 30mins.
>Absolutely not, ended up on prohibition for 3 months, about to lose job/declare bankruptcy due to inability to preform work duties(driving).
>Prob just gona kill myself next month

>mothers day
>taking my mom to lunch
>driving pos honda civic that I no longer own
>doing 78mph in a 50mph zone
>speedo stopped working after heater hose burst and sprayed coolant on the vss shorting it out
>hasn't worked for months
>pass state trooper
>pulls me over
>doyouknowhowfastyouweregoing?.jpg
>No, speedo isn't working
>how long since your last infraction?
>never had a ticket in my life
>been driving for 10 years
>Where are you going?
>taking my mom to lunch
>slow it down, have a nice day

>mfw on a normal day I could have gone to jail and car impounded

It was a speed camera

>Calgary Alberta
>Mazda 3, GT
>110 kph in a 70 zone
>Flashed
>$200 Ticket
>deserved it
>Had it comming
>Long night

Michigan USA
1996 Saab 900s
15mph over limit
Speeding
$170
Yes
No

It's fucking amazing.

Got into a race the other night on my home while this was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew

Both punched it at the 0:25 mark, the rush was amazing.

Tons
>What Country / State Were you in
Missouri USA
>What car were you in?
15 WRX, 95 Sonoma ,and a 12 Colorado. They don't even bother if I'm on the bike so that's nice.
>What did you do?
Speeding always speeding. 14-25 over
Talked my way out of most of them. Ones I didn't get out of cop only wrote it up for 14 over. It's nice being white and polite.
Usually ~250-350. have a job that checks driving record so I pay to get them changed to non moving violations.
>Did you deserve it?
Yes
>Was it worth it?
Yes

Man, it's fucking beautiful. I wish people could host small, for-fun races without the worry of law enforcement. After tasting Eurobeat and speed, I can't live without it. Eurobeat literally saved me from crippling depression.