Alright Veeky Forums, be honest

Alright Veeky Forums, be honest

How many of you don't have a car?

>tfw I can't even drive

What car is this?

Kek fucking
>benchracers

im 35 and ive never bothered to get a license.

My wife's son drives me around instead

its great. like having a chaffeur

>tfw you sell your car to buy some mountain bikes

I'm sure most of Veeky Forums is underage and/or don't have a license based on the sheer amount of bench-racing shitposts.

>mfw I'm a bus rider

I-I'm getting my license this summer though

I'm the real father, and I still fuck your wife without knowing.

Okay, i'll admit. I am a no-car degenerate, hurts to admit. I won't be able to get one until I get the right amount of funds later on in the year. In the meantime I drive my dad's old Mercedes.

Those are a few folks I recon

I dunno, its always a bit hard to tell or guess. Those with a licence and a car talk about it, while those without probably wouldnt want it to be known

I have one, but it's shit.

Still hunting down a camry

lost job
car broke
too poor to fix
don't need car now anyway

I don't have a car...

I have two motorcycles.

>tfw this is me but Veeky Forums has inspired me to just fucking do it

I'm 19 and I drive my father's SUV.

That counts for something right? I'm getting a personal car later this year.

Doing license this summer, just use Veeky Forums to browse or ask questions

Me. I am 21 and don't have a car because I'm a poor college fag who still lives with my parents.

I didn't have a car up until 2 months ago.

But I didn't browse this board up until 2 months ago either.

>implying I don't know

Iv'e had 3 cars and im 22.
I didn't want to waste any more money on my BMW moneypit so im using my mums car now untill i saved up enough money to buy a decent corolla/civic.

roast me

I've owned 3 cars previously, I sold my most recent one to purchase a bike. So i just use the gfs car.

>my wife's son

What kinda bike famalam?

I don't actually own a camaro. The one I post belongs to my dad, he won't even let me sit in it.

Have

>performance car
>4x4 crew cab truck
>boat with outboard and trailer
>motorcycle

The only thing I'm missing is an atv and I'm set for life.

Me. I have no income, so I can't afford a car, and I have to enjoy them vicariously instead.

>go to renew my license
>"user there's a hold on it. You'll have to talk to Michigan"
>turns out I owe Michigan $1500 for a ticket 10 years ago that I fucking paid

Rx8, shit box civic, motorcycle that I'll never get around to finishing.

>tfw no car
>still shit talk everyone else's cars

>tfw I have 2 cars
>tfw they are both slow

just find a cheap shitbox you think would be fun to drive/fix. both of my cars were less than $900

Well I have been browsing here since before I had a license and once I actually drove my whole view on everything auto changed.

I've had my vw for almost 5 years

I plan to get my license in a month and I'm thinking of buying my neighbors Z31 as my first car.

I don't and I'm trying to subtly get my friend to buy a bigger car cause his Miata is too small to be comfortable in. He brought it up so I don't feel as bad as I should about it

>he doesn't own both a car and a truck
>his truck isn't 4x4 n v8

Do it. If the Z31 is a manual, you won't regret it

I'm not sure if it's an auto or standard but if it was an auto how easy/difficult would a manual swap be?

>Had a license for two years
>Still No Car

ReEeEEEEEEEEEE

>living with your parents at 21
How have you not kys

>tfw I just traded an atv for a motorcycle because atvs are completely fucking useless

I dont have alot of things isnt 1 of them

Similar. Had to sell my car. Was too much work. Gave my mom half, told he to deposit the other half into my account, so I could buy a more reliable car. She takes ALL of it, and spends it on who knows what.
Now I'm stuck driving her poverty-spec Audi untill I can save up enough cash to buy a Japanese turbo meme car like you guys have told me to.

Going to buy a canyon stitched 360, a canyon sender and maybe a canyon strive, i dont need a car cuz my dad passed away and will use his

Debating between the strive or a proper foampit

FUCK OFF

I only have one car and one motorcycle at the moment. Both Triumph