Which one looks the best?

Which one looks the best?

First gen best gen

22b obv

'03

In my opinion, 4th

2001 to 2005 are the same damn car with different looking front ends.

first gen and blob eye are tied for me

i don't get how people prefer the hawkeye over the rest, for me bugeye/blobeye a cute

the first 4

The one with bug eyes.

Why does every Impreza look tryhard?

3 or bust

the hood scoop

The bugeye really is the patrician's WRX. Guys think it's cool because it's a WRX and girls think it's cute because of it's goofy headlights.

Personal opinion:

GC8 (Burgers can't even get JDM ones lol) > Bugeye > Hawkeye > Blobeye > Toyota Camry > Stinkeye

the blue one

for me is '03 while '05 and '01 are pretty ugly. Beside when i think about the wrx impreza i generally think about the '03

1992>2001>2003>2005>2007>2014
I think there is a trend but I'm not sure

Blobeye by far.

The one without the scoop.

the one made by mitsu

Stop asking for objective answers to subjective questions

>Americans can't get the ones intended for the Japanese Domestic Market

Nigga you retarded

that being said any car over 25 years old can be imported and registered now.

>/thread

22b

I like the wing shaped headlights of the 2005 model year, but I like the grille and seamless transition between grille and headlights of the 2007.

The 2014 model year looks really, really generic. It's like the designers made sure to include all the current styling trends, including the diagonal sections in the front bumper; the hexagonal grille; the large, matte black fog light housings; and the angry looking headlights with a notch in the lower-inner corner.

For you

the bug eyed imprezas look too much like toyota corollas desu

Casa Blanca is best

The classic GC8 is King. Then the Blob, the Hawk, Stink (GR), Bug, Stink (GH), then the Vape Camry.

That's my point. GC8 STIs do not fall under that category yet.
Your laws are fucked up.

>all me

Saabaru is best

Honestly the new one looks fucking amazing, I can't see where people think it looks bad. The subtleness fits it well

A lot of people are just mad that Subaru became more conservative in their design of the Impreza.

They definitely look better in person than in photos

BUGEYE A CUTE

Fpbp

Everything is good except the 2014, its just too boxy. I own a 2008 2.5i Sedan btw.

If there's one thing that irked me about Impreza's, it's how riced out they look. I wonder if it's possible to de-rice an Impreza.

I like the round headlights on the '01

anything past 2005 is shit-tier

It stops looking good after 2003