FIX IT AGAIN TONY!!!

>hyundai near the top
That's fucking bullshit. One friend I know with a 2012 hyundai sonata had the engine self-destruct at 60k miles, and the other with a brand new veloster had the transmission grenade at 3k.

>buick and chevy at the top
yeah this is bullshit. i may be a gm shill but gm cars are not this great at all

Its a jeep thing

>it's the first post of the thread and it already turned into an anecdotal evidence war
Good job buddy

Non-troll question: How can they rate 2017 vehicles by dependability when they're all less than a year old?

When the only two people you know with hyundais both have major drivetrain failures it doesn't leave a good impression.

>Tfw you drive a toyota

because most of the failures they measure are non critical ones
.eg a button is a little squeaky or a floor mat does not sit right

how did all those american brands even make it on the list?

Why is Ram separate from Dodge? Isn't that the big pickup Dodge make like the F150?

How did ur Mom ever make with ur Dad?

Are Buicks rebranded Opels? If so what are they doing to them to make them THAT reliable?

They split to become their own entity mid 2000s I think.

Kia/Hyundai do make trans synchros out of plastic, though. Its a big problem. Their new 8 speed uses steel, but previously it was plastic. Not great.

>synchros out of plastic

Source? Because this seems just a clueless opinion of someone who has no idea what synchros do

Just straightforward econoboxes that have been on the European market for ages with all the kinks ironed out.

Opel's aren't that bad. Dull, but decent.

HOW WILL TONY EVER RECOVER?

>German and American car brands so intimidated by Alfa Romeo and Fiat dominance they're fucking desperate to salvage what they can by shitting on the brand through """""""independent""""""" reports
LMFAOOOOO

>tfw you own a low mileage, rust free v8 toyota 4runner

>br/o/ther yes

Hyundai/Kia are improving with every car generation.

>won't accept how trash his favorite company is
LMFAOOOOOOO

>top of the list again

Because JD power is fucking bullshit and some retards on this board actually take them seriously.

And again, Tesla in missing from that bullshit chart.

I wonder why... :^)

Are they still doing the 10 (ten) year power train warranty?

That was shocking when they first came out with it.

My friend had a 2011 Tesla and it ran for 20 years no problem

>ex's '08 optima engine grenaded itself around 30k
>brothers ex wifes Sorrento engine also grenaded itself not sure of mileage
>friends '06 Optima went through 3 ac compressors

Iktf.

>mb, bmw, jaguar in top half
Are they even trying to pretend they arent paid to shill at this point?

wew lad those wheels look like shit on yer lexus

what the fuck did I just read