Just arrived from Italy

>just arrived from Italy
>built in Japan
What did they mean by this?

Italian's finally came to the realization that they cannot build cars.

the engines are built in bootland

It's like how Apple says the iPhone is from California while it's actually made by children in China

Ravioli Ravioli, give me the formuoli

if you're considering a fiat either you're retarded or you've reached rock bottom

t. italian

>designed in Cali
>made in china
had someone try to convince me that it means it was made in the USA but the parts were made in china. Then he tried to convince me that sucking dick but not taking it up the ass doesn't make you gay.

I want a 124 so fucking bad. Going to wait a year or two to see how they hold up. If the coupe is a fastback I will be taking on immediate soul breaking debt no matter how shit it is.

the 124 has 2 faces, the bottom one a cute with foglamp cheeks

Please.

only gay ass niggas wouldnt get the 86 , the mx5 and 124 look like toys for barbies

Case in point

Basically an MX5 for people who don't want an MX5. So, yeah.

quads of truth

I don't get all the hate for italian cars.
Yes, they were unreliable in the past but they were also extremely fun, good-looking and basically made for real car-enthusiasts.

I should of said that isn't Ferrari. Looks nice, but I much rather prefer old Ferraris because of muh nostalgia, bite me.

>should of said

Why do people do this?

hey, would of could of shoud of. Who cares?

Wtf that thing is gorgeous

that car looks like a fish with braces

desu I like it.

Yes it is.
Alfa Romeo Montreal

Don't fap to it please

when I get enough dosh for an RF I'll try to find a written off 124 for it's front end
Would be the best combination, would be like taking a popup accord front end to an EF hatchback

Is that are rebadged miata?

rebadged but with a weak motor

Alfa romeo Montreal.

Because Murricans officially adapted niggertalk

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I, too, do not allow such language to sully my tongue. I tip my hat to you as a man of sophistication.

No you are not. You are a fucking nigger, and you will die as one. Nothing of value would be lost.

You mean a motor with more torque.

>up to $500 cash allowance

Seriously wtf are you going to do with that?

>Nothing of value would be lost.
just about pulled my cringe bone

Enjoy being slower

>lololol look at me i'm using the term cringe unironically like all the other cool kids who use i

Neck yourself, degenerate.

Nice 'tism

It's the Nikon f3 of the car world

>m-muh passion
it's their only selling point

shut the fuck up you ape

>being this mad that FCA cars aren't soulless cars like the rest

For what fucking purpose did they build that?

It's a rebadged Miata with some body tweaks.

So it's the most reliable Fiat ever made.

As an ft86 owner, I can say with some resolve that you are a douchebag, and also wrong.

It looks cool

It's a contraction of "should have".

Learn English or stop using it.

It's fucking useless. Only gays care about looking cool.

kys

For the Montreal Expo in the 70s.

Alfa Romeo was the only car maker invited because they were the best and the most beautiful so they were tasked to bring with them a car which would have been the pinnacle of mankind in terms of cars: the Alfa Romeo Montreal.

As usual, Alfa Romeo based

enjoy riding cheap deformed plastic, just like fags