>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/pubhtml#

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lCQ2dsq8LM
youtube.com/watch?v=aKqfAUth3hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LEWD FMAGES WHERE

NOWHERE, MJ, NOW STREAM MORE

#1 fgrappler

Tessa...

I need my Empyrean fill before bed. Make it good please.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lCQ2dsq8LM

watching old dfo pvp videos sure is amusing

>wants to be filled by an empyrean load
Gay.

Hi f.mages, what color panties are you wearing today?

Yes, let me explain. My name is Erje

Master Race...

It's fun watching videos in 70 and 90 cap, but the period before they put in the damage cap during 86 cap is some of the most boring stuff ever. Almost every tournament had a significant amount of male brawlers cause they had a 100% combo that wasn't even hard to pull off. Every match ended up being classes that could do at least 70% of someone's hp in a single combo and matches just played out like movies instead of an entertaining back and forth battle.

the marriage that saved DFOG

Draw me like one of your French girls, user~...

>tfw no 90 ebin drops

Intense pvp action.

youtube.com/watch?v=aKqfAUth3hs

cukt

F Mech is the sexiest christmas cake

but ew fmech

>One innocuous, grainy ass picture probably taken long before the wedding means that he was cucked
People who say cuck unironically are fucking stupid.

>JungJam posts here
u mad u got cukt from ur F1 wins (lol)

Any day now

whoa didn't realize previous thread was about to die. Regarding Necros

Mine does more damage than my F.Ranger and f.brawler with only a +0/refine3 90 legendary wand, a 9pc chron set, and rare avas with no emblems and I thought they were my best geared alts.

DFOG was wrong about Necro being weak before and kept the misconception going, my bet is she needs no more gear than any other class really

with fitting BGM to boot, summoner top tier pvp

Just buy pots and learn how to get lucky

You mixed up your meme. You were supposed to say
>Jerry posts here
Fucking stupid, just like I said.

fmech is best fgunner wife

Should I keep being friends with an ele?

does she let you do lewd things?

>wrote a heartfelt suggestion ticket to small team
>asked for an actual decent cera shop avatar update with older gen avatars we loved from the nexon days
>made sure to make my points clear so even an ESL can understand what I'm talking about and not the older avatar packages

If there is a sudden avatar update that isnt another new package then thank me, concerned fmage dressup fighter user

>implying they won't just ignore it
Wasted effort.

So, here's the deal:
Witch
Ele
Fmech
Fbrawler
MMage

They all look cute, but i can't decide who is cuter and who should i focus on...

Tab-chan is the cutest

Why is she taking a squat?

Cos there is no chair.

Who took her wheelchair?

This guy

>FR asura with void sura takes 1.30 to full clear grandine
>another asura alt in mseals takes 1:37 to full clear grandine
Uh...

soon

>Being concerned with f mage
Don't do this

God bless.

>page 10

Well exuse me, i would post but i have no main!

Nerf sader.

Nyarly...

Gnarly...

Ylrayn...

Dimension Walker: Nee Ali.
Nee Ali: All right. / 'm Ready, okay?
(Chawonseok when not in use)
dimension Walker: Full Connect Gate Charge!
(With chawonseok)
Dimension Walker: Dimension Gate Full Connect.
Dimension Walker & Nani: On the other side of the ... disappear!
(After Dimension Walker received Nani)[14]
you Ali: Huh?
Dimension Walker: What ... is it wrong?
Or
you Ali: This is Wen's service?
Dimension Walker: Oh ... I do not know.

What did he mean by this?

He's a gay roleplaying weeb. Gas chambers for him.

???

>Nee Ali
>Chawonseok when not in use
>you Ali: This is Wen's service?
>Dimension Walker received Nani)[14]
>received Nani
nani???

Is this a jojo reference?

NYARLY OVERDRIVE

>play dfo
>can't recognize half-translated korean

>Keyboard bush go sheep da
I wholeheartedly agree.

Do you get two reward boxes for running 4 star dark elf ruins?

2 of the frag/ancient/bead boxes per reward box*

You get double material rewards (DE shards, ee, beads and PE) but only one stone (ancient, frag and halidom)

Okay, thanks.

Empyrean GODDESS!

I still have no proper weapon on my DT, are any of the 90 legendaries worth using or should I just go for a terra?

get a lib

Lib is too expensive when instead you can just buy the anton legendary short sword. Sharp fang or whatever.

>2017
>get a lib

>2017
>no room

Just get an enchanted sharp fang since its very cheap and is almost as powerful as a liberation weapon. The level 90 legendaries seem decent but I wouldn't pay anything for them right now since they're only worth so much because 90 cap is so new and they're bound to drop in price (inb4 the gooks do another legendary item pot LT). Terra weapons are worse than liberation weapons, the only thing terra weapons have going for them is that they don't take long to get.

Should I awaken my Soul Bender?
I'm a stupid idiot dumbass shit tier newb and don't know. I just turned level 55 and there aren't any more of those automatic epics for me but this shit popped up.

Awakening is necessary for all classes. It's not a should or should not question.

Yeah but don't worry about it when leveling.
Seriously slows you down getting all the stupid mats. Just do epics and awaken whenever.

If you want to save mats then just use the Awakening Clear ticket they're giving out with the attendance event that automatically clears the quest for you.

>playing soul bender when he's only wanted in dark parties post rework

You say that like shadow parties aren't popular

Alright which one of you fags did this?

I hope he gets the cutedoggirls treatment.

It was the summy. I can tell from the text and from shoving quite a summies against a wall in my time

>pretending they aren't any dominant female mages out there that force you into submission and suck your balls dry.

You guys are so delusional it hurts.

I stalked her and its actually an elementalist

>cornpops02
the absolute madman, he's back.

jungjam is the cucked one you idiot

They'll be less popular since people aren't farming dg anymore and phys parties don't use it. The only people in dark parties would be the ones that whaled pre 90 cap. We had over a year of 85-86 cap, but we already have 90 cap. Meanwhile koreans had over 2 years of 85-86 cap so they had a lot more time to farm it. There isn't a good reason to start up an sb now when instead you could play nen or DT both of which are wanted in phys AND magic parties.

What do the changes do to brehmen? Thats still the number 1 reason people party with SB right now.

>sudden jump in DC prices when their was like 13 pages of them at a set price

The fuck happened?

China.

They just change his kit around to be dps focused instead of support focused. I don't remember what happened to bremen specifically, but support bender is dead. They also get rid of necromancy. On the flip side of that he's top tier magic dps, but you're stuck to dark parties.

There's still going to be various shadow setups and most level 90 epic armors give +all elemental damage rather than being a specific niche element so its not like shadow damage parties are dead.

Bremen became pretty shitty when they changed it from flat to percent. So instead of being able to chunk away 75%+ of monsters defenses, it's now 33%? or something. basically it's first rework hidden stinger all over again.

Dom Girls are only hot if they're 1) actually girls, and 2) not sluts
Miss me with that trans Witch technical Grappler bullshit

What's a good price for a level 11 disassembler? I want to make money but I don't want to be a jew.

>sold all my DC at 33.5k cause I thought that this was the settle price as it wasn't moving up since knowledge of the 30k invite vendor in a future update.

Fuck, I'm going to be mad if they do hit above 35k.

Whatever other people have up -1.

You look at everyone else's price and you match it or markdown your own. Why are you so dumb?

You clearly didn't read the 'I don't want to be a jew' part.

While it's not as absurd as before 32% is probably more than you relize because how defense scaling works.

Also it seems anton mobs have a max defense minus you can hit so the old version could only do so much in comparison.

>anything involving dismantlers
>being a jew
They give such shit money nowadays, even in the peak days for their profit it was still pretty low.

you ain't jewing no one. You can't earn real money with the Dissa unless you stop playing the game entirely and just stand in one fucking spot for the rest of your pixelated life.

>implying nyangko didn't get a taste of jung's jam before marrying health boy

They didn't change anything about Bremen it's just that Bremen stacking isn't as effective in Luke because the defense shred cap in Luke is lower than the one in Anton making builds that focus on stacking defense shred pointless.

Even as a % shred Bremen still shreds more defense than most other defense shred skills. They changed every flat defense shred skill in the game to % because flat defense shred was way too effective and was making anton raid even easier than it already is.

Flat defense skills always shredded more defense than % ones and there was no defense shred cap back when flat shred skills existed.