What's the drunkest you've ever driven?

What's the drunkest you've ever driven?

I don't remember.

>be 18
>getting with girl way out of my league
>she's 21
>she's a live in girlfriend with this 30 year old ripped dude who spent a good 10 years in jail selling bulk cocaine
>be at his house with her while he's at a normie overnight job
>drinking up on his booze, gin and tonics all night
>time has been flying by all night
>next thing we know it's like, 4 in the morning and her man will be home in a matter of minutes
>she immediately kicks me the fuck out, hammered as fuck
>get in my car, and try to pep talk myself, it wasn't a long drive back
>immediately start swerving once I pull out of the side-street parking
>think holy fuck I'm not gonna make it
>end up making it

I drove REALLY hung the fuck over one time, too, and it was almost as bad, mostly just a headache though.

Other than that, I keep it under 6 beers before I cut myself off from driving nowadays.

This, so blackout drunk.
A close second would be when you have to close one eye so you don't see double.

Drove after a game of shot pong when i was around 18. It was me vs two others and i lost... lol. I didnt drive far though, probably 5 miles. My friend was with me tho and he was tripping out lmao but he kept his cool.

and it was night too if that makes a difference.

Dorifto in the Alps after I don't remember how many vodka redbull.

Shit was so cash.

when i'm sober i make a limit. unfortunately once i reach blackout drunk i don't really give a shit.

hence

100% sober

Drunk enough that I had to piss in a Snapple bottle while driving home.

Amazingly I didn't get a single drop on the seat or my pants.

this -684518943181/10 would not do it again

I don't drive drunk. Most I've ever done is 4 beers at a bar and driven 2 miles home, but I'm 6'4 and 200 lbs so it's not that bad. I did drive on shrooms once and boy let me tell you, that was one crazy car ride

I was visiting my dad at his place in rural el dorado county (near folsom lake). I drove into town to meet a chick I used to date. We got hammered and made out at some bar. On the way home the roads are super windy and not well lit. I drove off the asphalt several times. I was driving a 1999 camry by the way. I remember listening to the beatles song "Please Please Me"

This was like 2 years after I had gotten a DUI so you'd think I would know better.

2 beer (depending) is usually my cut off because that's roughly when I hit the legal limit.

Doesn't matter if you're not drunk.. Get rear ended by a drunk driver and guess what? YOUR license is still fucked.

I have driven so hung over the next morning that there's a chance I was still a bit drunk though.

7/10 driving to this restaurant 15 min from my parents lake house with my friends but it's all farmland around there so there is hardly any cars
And 9/10 when we were driving on the 50cc scooters at the lake house
Pic is what I have

>my parents lake house

Not really, people with DUIs tend not be very bright

I don't drink for that reason. I know the first thing I'll want to do is drive and I don't want to wreck my car.

like triple vision drunk. woke at around 10am after vomiting and went out in my underwear to check for damage. i parked better than i do sober really. im lucky considering i live in a big city and park in a underground garage. guiltfeel/10

One eye open.

>driving after having any amount of alcohol that you can feel
You fucking degenerates deserve to spend your life in jail before you end someone else's life

I just hope most of you are trolling

I drove my car into a snow bank and blew .21% when the cops showed up. luckily I didn't kill anyone.

went to jail for 3 days and had my license suspended for a year. plus a bunch of other expensive shit.

everyone thinks they're untouchable or

>"huurrrrrr I drive better when I'm drunk!!!"

You don't. That's your drunk self giving you the feeling of confidence.

Don't drink and drive.

You had to drunkenly crash into a snowbank to find that out?

Should've given you the chair.

>>>reddit

Really though, where the fuck do you think you are?

>You had to drunkenly crash into a snowbank to find that out?

Unfortunately, yes. Had a lot of things going on in my life that not many people are aware of and on top of that I clearly have a problem with alcohol which is why I don't drink anymore.

>hurr durr if you don't want to be a murderer you must be le reddit
I'm sure this is mostly trolling. But some people may see this and think it's somehow cool to drink and drive

>he equates not being criminal to reddit

you got your shit together now? good for you.
Alcohol is a shit drug

Thank you for not drinking And driving anymore user. I hope your life has improved

Feels pretty good, desu. That said, if you drink and drive you should be shot.

I don't drive drunk, the worst I've had was getting booted from a friend's apartment after about 4 drinks. I've got a pretty solid tolerance so I smoked a few cigarettes and was a okay to head home. I did have a buddy however who was pulled over and blew .18, but he was friends with the cop and they let him call his cousin to come pick him up no charges filed.

I'm glad you recognized a problem causer in your life and managed to get rid of it. Congratulations man, good job

>driving buzzed or drunk

Yeah, I have not had a drink in well over a year. When I was arrested a feeling of relief came over me, cause I knew that it was finally over - I would never be able to go back to drinking and I was finally being held accountable for my recklessness.

Feels bad thinking about the experience, but at the same time I am grateful no one else was hurt and I was forced into recovery. My life is 1000 times better now.

>Alcohol is a shit drug
this has become more and more evident to me the longer I have been sober.

Probably like a 3/10. I'm a pretty big guy, so I hold my liquor well. Still, that drive was pretty harrowing, and I don't think I'll be doing it again.

Incredibly drunk, like on the verge of passing out then "sobering up" so I could drive. I did okay, didn't hit anything.
Much more dangerous on ecstasy or xanax imo.

6 beers Christmas party at work, I could barely hear my engine and shifting was very awkward but I had full control

i'm not a subhuman piece of shit, so 0%

>be me
>drink a bunch at the bar
>leave bar at 1am
>driving home, cop lights go off behind me
>ohfuck.jpg
>pull over
>welp, looks like I'm getting a DUI
>cop walks up
>"oh hey user. just pulled you over to fuck with you"
>cop is a friend of mine
>I simply say "fuck you" and drive away
>he follows me home to make sure I make it okay

I usually have about 6 beers or so before I go out for my sunday drive.

But sometimes I've had like 8 pints and managed to get home ok, only ran off the road that one time in the winter.

Pretty drunk. Could still walk straight, but it was way to much. I tried focusing on the street as much as possible. It was fucking scary because I focused on the roundabout ahead and couldn't remember how I drove through it afterwards. Shit was scary as fuck. Never driven drunk afterwards. Felt guilty as hell. Thank god I didn't wreck myself or another person on the drive.

Was at a party at a friend's house and was too tired to wait to sober up so I ended up just driving home. Behind the wheel I could tell I probably shouldn't have been driving but I was fine.

I've never driven drunk BUT I've driven sleepy as shit and while an anxiety attack.

>anxiety attack
ah shit that's the worst, trying to drive through a panic attack sucks

sleepy is very dangerous
i broke my legs because of that

Yep. 6 AM, sleepless night, I started thinking about all my debt and problems when I began sobbing uncontrollably, my breathing and heart rate speed up, tunnel vision, shaky hands, all that plus suicidal thoughts. It was pretty scary.

What a bunch of fucking degenerates

I had just barely passed the semester and was finally out of the warning zone at my school. I picked up two bottles of champagne and started driving over to a beach party. I drank one bottle on the way there, drank the other there, bought a third bottle at a nearby 7-11, and then drove home.

I lived 1 hour away and it was 3am. I opened all 4 windows, turned on all the lights in the car, and blasted the radio all the way. I was fighting to stay awake and was literally drooling on myself the whole ride back. Probably closest I've been to dying seeing as I was hitting 80+ on the highway and me blacking out would result in death.

>Start swerving

I never understood this.

Honestly I feel like driving hungover is worse than driving with a strong buzz.

>Get rear ended by a drunk driver and guess what? YOUR license is still fucked.

Pretty fucked up country you live in bruh.

>Get knocked over by drunk driver while you are waiting at a bus stop.
>Police come in while you are in recovery and arrest you and suspend your license for getting knocked over by someone from al/ck/
>They look at your license and laugh
>"Not like you needed this anyway, kid"

Wew

>which is why I don't drink anymore.

I always wonder about people who are adverse to drinking.

I figure it's between a family member getting killed by an alcohol or they themselves have addictive tendencies.