I just hit 40k trouble free miles on my 2012 MkVI GTI

I just hit 40k trouble free miles on my 2012 MkVI GTI.

Do your best Veeky Forums. Do your best...

tits or gtfo

the problems dont start till about 75k m8. Enjoy the next 30k and save that cash up.

Fuck off.

dubs confirm cel within 2k miles

Can you name a car where problems DON'T start after 75k?

>busted washer fluid hose
>trunk latch wouldnt latch
>plastic wire connector behind dash cluster broke causing a short that made all lights and gauges flicker non stop
>radiator fans would run even after car was shut off causing battery to die
>electrical gremlins throughout car, my favorite being one that cause the sunroof to open and close at random times.
>valve body shit the bed
>sold car at 90k miles.

VW a shit m8.

He said tits, not udders.

Don't get much, huh?

Posts a Mexican VW.

facepalm.jpg

mexicans didnt make the parts friendo.

its ok, you will find out the hard way m8.
inb4 CV joint kek

I expected more Veeky Forums.

I am dissapoint.

This is Veeky Forums. Half of which don't even own a car, and the other half drive their grandmother's gifted in the will Buick.

No one likes you , OP.

wew

Weak.

Well now.

I have a vacuum leak that's causing a rough idle and uneven brake pedal feel, my transmission is slipping and maxing fluid pressure on every shift and the car is covered in dents and scratches

but it's still running

have fun at 100k miles VAGfriend

Nice trips.

Those are my tits.

also this was taken while the car was driving at 45 mph - the dashboard doesn't work except for the fuel gauge. Thanks GM

And Veeky Forums shits on VAG.

This is why I don't fuck anyone that admits to even knowing what Veeky Forums is.

>This is why I don't fuck anyone that admits to even knowing what Veeky Forums is.

Good decision. Women are animals

>This is why I don't fuck anyone
ftfy

mlady

Post your rides.

>Post your rides.

Uh oh we have a superior white knight 1920s masculinity straight-edge-shaving faggot here to tell us something about how our cars suck because we don't prostrate ourselves for women

here you go buddy. I already posted

im 83% sure OP is an animal.

I posted my tits.

Where's your tiny little penis?

You are a loser.

>10k miles a year

I've done 40k miles in one year in my 2016 Hyundai Veloster.

Oddly enough I've had the trunk latch be an issue, but that's it.

just hit 97k on my 2008 mkV GTI, have yet to go 3 months without something breaking

>comparing the most reliable SUV of the big three american companies with an overengineered german car

how is this a fair comparison

When ever I see dents in vehicles that arent low (hit another vehicle) I always wonder how the fuck they managed to do that.

So, how the fuck did you do that?

nice tits OP thanks
also good luck on the GTI hope the electrical gremlins don't getcha save your money just in case

My father drove 650K km in his Mercedes w211 220 cdi... Only normal maintenance