>modern car
>over 200k

oh boy

>8k down
>459 a month
>200k miles
>BMW
>MMM GOD IS GUD

Holy shit. This must be some BHPH shit. I can only imagine how the guy that sold the car must have felt to pull that one off.

>I'm fucking retarded.

>205k miles
>BMW
>Absolutely no warranty
>Having to use tax return for the downpayment

You're reading that wrong, my friend.

The car cost $8,000 and the dealership told him he only has to put $459 down. He used his tax return to make the downpayment.

Niggers are so bad with money. This car has probably been repo'd by now,

Shit how poor does one gotta be to need a tax return to make a down payment like that though? Somebody with enough kids could get over $8000 in tax money so it sounded like that to me.

Working part time at a fast food joint and maybe getting welfare money while trying to sell drugs on the side poor.

I say that because I graduated from high school with someone doing exactly that and they're broke all the fucking time.

>buying an 8,000 dollar BMW

why

fucking niggers I swear to god

>consigning with a person of color

Good thing I don't know anybody this bad. I'm fairly poor myself but I wold never ever take a deal like that. Though somebody using that many emojis in a row is probably in Section 8 housing. Kek

>8k down
>$459 a month
>For an old clapped out BMW with 205,000 miles
Oh shit ninja no wonder why so many people are defaulting on auto loans. Hopefully it was from a BHPH lot so they can get it back and sell it to some other moron.

Shit I'm not the only one who read it like this.

Commas are important in these situations.

>only 205k miles
>only

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Just think the amount of farts that's been on that seat

>tfw once you're retarded you can't go anymore retarded
>tfw you go above and beyond full retard

I own a BMW exacly like in pic except mine has 305k miles.
Bought it at 280k miles, has been reliable so far

Holy Beautiful

The engines last for-fucking-ever.
Guarantee everything electrical has been replaced though lel.

The old iDrive (CCC) indeed can fail and the self levelling sensor for my dynamic xenon lights has failed
e60 electrics are okay though
I am more worried about the transmission failing on me due to the mileage

I'm all for buying older cars with higher miles on them if they have been looked after and are in good condition, E60s especially as they have proved to be largely reliable. However who in their right fucking mind FINANCES a car like that? I imagine the interest rates on that will be astronomical and they will end up paying way more than the car is worth at the end of the contract. Probably safe to say they won't be maintaining it properly ether, that is just asking for trouble.

Some people shouldn't handle money

Is it
>8000 down, 459 payments
Or
>8000 down payment
Everything about the image disgusts me

>$8,000 down
>$459 payments
>205,000 miles
Wat
How do you fuck up this bad
My E60 535i sport was only $8,000 completely. 160 a month. Just how.

she wrote like a retard
its $8000 - down payment only $459

Let's rephrase after reading the thread.
Mine was the same price with literally half the miles.

its leather seating bro, that means that the only 205k farts will wipe right off

kek

459 @10% ?

Tldr people can't figure out the meaning of something if there's only 1 comma missing.

The car costs 8,000 total, and his down payment was $459.

205,000 miles, not 195 thousand kilometers. 205k miles is equivalent to 329,000 km.

no fucking shit sherlock

The problem is that payments is written in the plural. Thus, it'd be easy to read as 8k down, payments (plural, that is monthly), $459.

Of course, for a vehicle of that mileage, it seems more likely that the total cost is $8000, because an 8k down with $459 payments is what you'd pay on a brand new one.

lel at these cacs getting confused by simple ebonics

lmao fucking cucks.

Okay? I was just explaining a more simple way to read what the original picture said, not everyone could understand it.

>mfw my sister bought a shitty base E46 320i for $4k
>already has $4k into it in repairs because it's high mileage shitbox trash
>refuses to sell it because she thinks it's a high-end luxury car

What compels normies to fall for this shit?

>205,000 miles

Jesus, I'm surprised a BMW even made it that long.

i'm reading it as 8000 down, payments only 459 per month

carlos?

thats definitely a chick making that purchase

I just bought an E46 M3 a couple days ago.

76,000k miles
$13,000USD
extremely well maintained

But oh boy let me tell you how much I just can't WAIT for something on it to grenade lol.

SMG or manual?

holy fuck

200k miles on a new bmw
repair bills will be insane

how does this even happen? my 23 year old truck has 280k miles
that bmw looks fairly new. what year is it? can't be more than 10 years old.
This person is going to get fucked. some one should've linked this person some scotty kilmer videos WEW
205k LMAO

76,000,000 miles?

Poor reliability must be a meme, christ thats good

If you can pay the man why not?
At least she has a job and the story isn't she bought a shitty bmw that I am fixing.

I bought a 2003 mustang gt in 2008 that had 90k miles on it. I paid 7k for it, dat $5 dollar a gallon discount. Also what the fuck chrome doesn't claim payed is misspelled.
>payed
>seal (the deck or hull seams of a wooden ship) with pitch or tar to prevent leakage.
The more you know

As a side note I've now got the guy I bought it from beat, I'm driving ~32k miles a year.

>>refuses to sell it because she thinks it's a high-end luxury car
fuck. i bought a e46 because i thought it was obvious that it was a low-middle class average car. i don't want people to think that i think i'm more important that i really am. please tell me i didn't fuck up ;_; shit, i've even seen hondas with the same mileage around the same price.

this is why you should never let mud people have nice things

south africa had the right idea

The fuck?
She could've leased a new BMW 430i for $450 a month instead.

She didn't know she would have to pay $4k in repairs though -- so in her mind she would only have been able to have that car for around 10 months at the same price.

... I'm super confused on the people that would estimate repair costs in poor decisions.
4k on an 8k car is ridiculous. Yea she done goofed if that is the case.

mfw on 4chain we now are talking about the 4 series.
Back when I was posting every day we had 3 5 and 7
then they introduced the 2 and i went nah no one wants the 2, then they introduced the 4.
I'm still working on buying a 6.

wait see post does she not have a job and is gambling her "pool of money"?

The 4 series is a lot nicer if you get all the optional stuff. Or get an m2 or 5 series.

No reason to go 6 unless you have some attached emotional value IMO

I actually wanted to shit talk the 1 series the most. The 6 is an actual GTO.

gt car, sorry got the 3000gt into this thing.

My first car was a E36 with 70,000 miles and it was a shitbox..

i pity this guy.

I almost feel sorry for this person. They are actually happy with the car they bought. I hope the car lasts.

Diesel? These will last longer than you live

yup

but not like high mileage petrol bmw's aren't a thing
i used to own some 250k-300k mile petrol e36's and e46s

also this guy from e46fanatics is currently at 510k+ miles with his 323ci

No he didn't, the guy forgot to put a comma after 8k down.

8k down, payments only $459 and only 205k.

Either way I think we can agree that this guy is definitely a nigger who hasn't even gotten his GED. Cmon Tyrone.

I thought 200k km but it says miles wtf for $8000 that's a lot money to spend....pray it had m54 engine (not n52).

It used to be upper middle class or "entry level luxury" but seeing as the oldest ones are now over 10 years old, they're driven by Turks and Polaks mostly.

I remember that thread. What did you do with your FiST?

>Financing a base model E92

Wow, normies really drank that "German luxury" Kool-Aid.
Reminds me of my friend who bought a 15 year old base model A4 because he thought it would be fast.

is the too dumb to look at hp, torque and weight figures?

most normies don't even know what those are.

What a fucking idiot
205k miles? I wouldn't have bought that shit for 5 grand, much less an 8k down payment

God damn autism if I've ever seen it

I still have it lol, funny that someone remembered.

I'm looking for a buyer for it right now actually. Looking for 16k. It's a 2015 base model FiST in black with 18k on the odometer.

Honestly I would like to keep both and just use the FiST as the DD, but I'm having a hard time justifying that when I'm also looking to buy an offroad capable 4x4 SUV/Truck for remote camping.

Manual

lol I'm dumb sometimes and don't proofread.

This seems like a good thread to post this in.

2 weeks ago I bought my first car, I did a little research but don't know much about cars desu. I got a 2011 328xi (manual) with 60k miles for 14.8k. Are BMW's a meme? Did I fuck myself?

Ok, this makes way more sense. Still feel bad for anyone buying a BMW with 205K on the clock though.

>German luxury brand = amazing by all indices

Normie logic right there.

Aren't BMW's like retardedly expensive? Are they like common class cars in Europe?

BMW is working class Mercedes over here.
Audi's are fleet cars

There is just a bigger range of options and drivetrains which can make BMWs more affordable.

For example you can get a 2017 BMW 116i (1.6L gas engine) with no options, cloth seats, for about 23.000 EURO.

The cheapest new BMW you are going to get in the US is a 230i for around $33K

Or

>200k+ mile car
>paying $500 month
>tfw new car for $420/month with $4000 down
>not a BMW but probably in better condition than a 200k car

Yeah you should save up for that soon, you can tell when it starts to get sluggish even after a transmission fluid change

Another thing is the oil pan can start to spring pretty bad leaks

I think you are confused...he put $8k DOWN on a 200k miles BMW and pays $459 a month.

I'm sure everything will be fine...

eh its fine. I've had a few BMWs and I like em. Just don't turn into a pretentious asshole.

>2004
>modern