What cheap car will make people think I'm rich? As, in what car do people think rich people buy but is actually cheap?

What cheap car will make people think I'm rich? As, in what car do people think rich people buy but is actually cheap?

Clearly not a shitbox 86

Early '90s white LS400 with alloys off a newer LS

Rich people don't buy shitboxes

That said, if you want to look rich without spending rich money then get a mid range mercedes/bmw or a new corvette. All can be had for about $40k if you shop pre owned. Corvette is probably the best choice, they can be had for much cheaper than most people think and cost much less to maintain/repair.

>used ones starting at 24000€ ($25,500) here
And it'll make you look exactly like the twat you really are. Enjoy your repair bills though.

Beat to shit lotus Elise for 25k, no one will know what it is and they'll think it's a supercar

Just bought this. Feelsgoodmang

Cheap Porsche of any description, Boxster, Cayenne etc

Lotus Elise is an excellent one, I had one while at Uni, everyone, dudes included thought it was ridiculously expensive when the reality is it was cheaper than most new hot hatches etc

You could get one hell of an Elise for 25k

Nice man, any pics? Love those barges.

for really cheap
mercedes w123 and just constantly Polish it and baby it

Works better with an Esprit 2bh, the Elise is just too damn small to be taken seriously.

I wanted the Kouki facelift but its the only one within 1000km of me (ausfag)

pretty happy with it tho

tfw you finally have a car phone, but by law you aren't allowed to use it anymore

porsche 944 maybe

any pre2000 bmw or benz. for some reason people think a worn out german shitbox is better than another country's worn out shitbox. amat tip: you aint fooling anybody

Cheap and rich are relative words, but if you're going to fake wealth you might as well do it with dignity.

>What cheap car will make people think I'm rich?

isn't this what the mazda miata is all about

THIS. Nothing sez "old school country club" quite like a late 70's Mercedes. Upkeep, however, could be quite expensive. Find a local "we only work on German cars" mechanic and I bet you could solve both problems. A decent price from an original owner and someone who can keep it running...

Actually rich people buy e classes or Volvos or Acura Tl/rl and keep them forever.

What is you price range.

People are selling their S650 and BMW 7series for 30k-40k because those things are heavy to maintain and losing value fast, so that is an option.

BMW 5 series and E-class are middle class vehicles

BMW 3 series and C- class are "Kanakenschleudern" lit. gypsy cars

Maybe check for the baby benz i.e. the W201 the american versions are looking cool, make sure it's avantgarde and not the 1,8l engine.
Those things last forever with good care.

>What cheap car will make people think I'm rich?
Hell no do I want them to think I'm rich. They will hold it against me. Also, people will expect me to do things for them because I'm rich. And people expect me to give them stuff because I'm rich.

And if you surround yourself with gold diggers, that's an unhealthy personality trait you have there.

leave your house and find out

Why wouldn't you be allowed to use it? Where do you live?

NSX a 1995 nsx will cost 29-32k and looks like money

No.

Just buy a 8 year old 325i and debadge it like everybody else

i know a couple of rich families. they own expensive cars mostly.
the cheap cars they have are new tiny shitboxes they probably lease.
one is an toyota aygo and one is a nissan pixo.
but poor people have them too and you'll look like one of them.

In Canada rich people will either drive a 90's Toyota something, lease a new Kia or lease a new German Luxury vehicle. A lot of the $5m houses I deliver to have Kia's or Hyundai's in the garage especially if they're Asian.

Rich people are usually cheap as fuck and used Bentley's and old German cars are money pits. A wealthy smart person would never ever drop $60k on a used Rolls.

australia the land of the cucks

Find a Prowler. I'm sure it'll get the bitches and they don't tend to cost more than 10 or 20 grand.

The bmw 8 series looks expensive as fuck bit you can get one in good nick for 20 grand.