cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? take a looky-poo at this
>Webbums with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=17a_1485289919
youtube.com/watch?v=33BTSnQFuz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So basically this year Rossi will win in MotoGP, Melandri will win in SBK and Cairoli will win in MXGP, am I right?

>still making threads with the trip on
PEOPLE FILTER YOU, STUPID FAGGOT, THEY WON'T SEE THE NEW THREAD!

For fuck's sake.

Truly the dumbest motherfucker in America.

Pick one for me you fucks

better get a fedora too
why the fuck do you need motorcycle suspenders

Because Hitler told me so.

TO HOLD UP MY FUCKING PANTS YOU IDIOT

IMO the Y-type is much comfier than the X-type.

just wear gear that works
why do you need special dainese brand suspenders?

What is belt
Papa don't spank me
No more

it doesn't really matter which one you pick all suspenders make you a little bit homosexual

Go to a store that sells work clothes (of Hazard Fraught etc.) and get them for less by buying some handyman suspenders.

Listen to this guy, he's the second gayest poster on /dbt/

Seems like the x type would work better though

>t.skeleton
My quads are big and I had to get a size up to fit in a pair of textile pants, so they're loose on my waist.

>handyman suspenders
Those in the pictures are already cheap, 20€.

Yeah, but subjectively Y-type feels better for me

>textile
found the problem

>in the closet: the suspenders

stop squatting on all those dicks then

Daily reminder everyone hates you

liveleak.com/view?i=17a_1485289919

LMAO, dumbass motorcyclists.

>someone addresses something stupid you did
>le mad frog meme!!2111
No wonder you ride a cruiser.

Not all cruisers are created equal, user

It's the save autistic rambling every time I create a thread.

Pro tip, once the image or post limit is hit, if you create a thread then I won't

he caught him didnt he?

>liveleak.com/view?i=17a_1485289919
>slows down to a crawl with no brake lights
to be fair a car following them would have done the same thing

nbody liks u faget kike

>Pro tip, once the image or post limit is hit, if you create a thread then I won't
Nigger I already told you that's not when you make a new thread, you make a new thread when the old one is on page 10.

Ur mum likes deez nutz, fagguette

youtube.com/watch?v=33BTSnQFuz0

HUEHUEs popo is pretty good at riding

>you make a new thread when the old one is on page 10.
"No"

It's never been like that

>It's never been like that
Thanks for letting us know you know nothing about Veeky Forums's etiquette.

Since you're dumb I'm gonna spell it out for you, if you make an early thread, there will be 2 threads for more time occupying space on the board.

>You know nothing about Veeky Forums's etiquette
There's no etiquette on a Namibian basket weaving Bazaar.

Further more, a new thread is almost always made at the latest at 400 posts, which is usually around page 6. That being said, you are complaining that I made the thread with a trip on, which people filter.

It's still in the catalog view regardless of a hidden thread. The average user is more likely to find DBT if it's on page 1 or 2 compared to the bowels of page 10.

This is a retarded argument though because no one let's DBT get to page 10

How's the shadow? What do you like/dislike about it? There are a bunch of these on craigslist for cheap and was thinking of maybe picking one up as a project.

>favorite period of the year
>beautiful day
>no bike

REEEEEEEEEEE
I wanna go outside but I dunno where to go

>There's no etiquette on a Namibian basket weaving Bazaar.
Until the mods tell you to fuck off.

Tfw new addition to the garage

Tfw teaching waifu to ride

tell us more about how you are teaching an anime character to ride a motorcycle

>Like
Sounds good, pulls decently, looks decent
>Don't like
It's kind of cramped, I bought a piece of shit one that needed/needs a decent amount of work.

I've done nothing to do that, I've posted a post about motorcycles with an image of motorcycles on the automotive board of said Namibian website

They Buell tho

No no, 3dpd waifu

that's just a wife

also

>footboards

they're quite comfy

i rode it home 145 miles and got off without being the least bit sore

i was hoping she'd go for the magna on craigslist so we could have a v4 cruiser and vtwin sport bike

My legs fall asleep on cruisers and cruiser-like bikes compared to constantly shifting around on a sportbike. You must have to have some kind of special old man anatomy conditioned by years of sitting at a desk to like them.

you can still shift around on them; it's not like you have to rigidly hold your posture

They're cool as shit, but the carbs on them are a cunt to work on and tune. Keep that in mind, it's usually the reason they're so cheap.

But you don't have to. You could ride one of those like a fucking statue.

Kek

Post the kit Kat kill

>tfw still no bike ;_;

>Radianfag
>Just got the bike on the road
>Shifting it causes the inside of my left thigh to get sore
My Ninjette didn't do this. Do I just exercise some more until it goes away? The clutch cable is very stiff and I'm going to fix it with either lithium spray or buy some graphite. That might be related. It could also be the positioning of the shift lever, since it's so close to the crank case that I have to swing my toe around. I can't just bring my leg up.
Do you have any idea of what I could do?

stuck between a Honda CBR/Daelim RoadWin and a smaller bike like this. Limited to 125cc either way.

Try just riding it. Seriously, after riding it for a little while you'll find that your muscles will adapt

You don't enjoy bikes where you have lots of room to stretch and move around? There's no fun in doing a 12 hr day looking like a monkey fucking a football

>mfw when Kit Kat is OP

>bring leg up
You stompin mai levers, boy?

Peg in arch, pivot, toe on peg.

>Cant even shit post right

What city? I'm sure recommendations come out the woodwork.
(Post Google map)

That took me a second. Top Kek

Well move has been completed. Am I the only DBT participant located in the Mobile Alabama/Pensacola Florida area? Map says yes.

Map says there in only one other man in my whole country.

you can adjust the lever position

HI Matt. How's wage slave life

I don't think you understand how much money I make.

Not much working at a cycle gear. How's the creepy stalking going?

So basically I want to buy a YBR125.

Now which should I get?

The normal one or the custom?

This is the normal one.

You are so right about all three things you suggested there.

can you guys help me find that clip from some 80s-90s japanese kids show with the big furry mascot riding a red pacific coast?

BTW everyone still gets keks out of those texts that you sent. Kinda sad. But to anyone who knows you it's not really a surprise

You're probably right. It's probably just stiffer than the Ninja and I'm not used to it.
The peg is in my arch. I have size 9 1/2 boots, so my toes can't just slide under/over.
I'm probably going to do that. Just give myself a couple millimeters more clearance from the crankcase.

Just another small project on this bike. There's quite a few. Loose controls, grips need replacing, mirrors need adjusting, plastidip needs to come off. Peeled some off already and the paint underneath is chipped and the clearcoat is going.
I also want to clean the bike up before riding season.

Lots to do. I'm glad I have a week off and shit weather next week.

What texts?

do motorcycle's gear shifters generally have play when you push down in first gear? or are they generally rigid? or does it depend on the make?

Yup I am so sad :'(

There's a bit of play but you should feel it click into gear

I found play was present on older bikes but the new bikes I have been on didn't have them. Reasonable to deduce it is based on use then.

my 2 stroke has no play put i'm wondering if it's just an old design

it's the only one i've felt like that

mine will not move at all if its in first and I try and push down

It's k. I still love u, you bald bitch.

How's the 10 compared to the old 14?

i'm going to go from this variety of answers and my own experience that "it depends"

I am detecting genuine animosity from your posts.

no i meant adjust the height of the lever, not slide it outward. that will give you more room to slide your boot in there. Also you may be able to find a longer shift lever.

Did you ho shitbiking today?

the monster looks sort of like the one on the right iirc.. anyone?

Normal, the custom one looks too much like a cheap chinese bike.

Do you just mean a little bit of wiggle room on the shifter? Yes that's normal and will be the case in pretty much all bikes.
Do you mean you're still able to press the shifter all the way down when in first gear as if you could downshift more? I've only had one bike where I could do that. It still allowed full lever travel in both directions even in bottom and top gear. All my other bikes top out the shifter in top gear and bottom out in 1st.

The weather is shit, you filty piece of Italian shit with your perfect touge weather!

I'm detecting genuine autism from your existence. Why, you wanna make out?

most of my bikes wiggle a varying amount but i have one that is absolutely rigid

>Northeners

Glad you aren't as unintelligent as your posts make you sound because I actually am that. The fact you keep attacking my person tells me you are threatened by me in some way don't understand why but I also don't care why.

Whoevers posting is not me

He's just having a bant with u m8

I bet you don't have any friends irl because of this reaction

LOL.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, African!