Someone gave me a night call telling what car i saw, but hung up before telling me. I'm left with this picture...

someone gave me a night call telling what car i saw, but hung up before telling me. I'm left with this picture, can someone identify this car?

fiero

>automatic

with a body kit

Sti

>someone gave me a night call telling what car i saw, but hung up before telling me.

Fucking what?

thanks

what car is that

says ralliart right there on the mats lad

>daimonds in the photo
>obvious b8

sega

And you can see tell it is the Mitsu tri-diamond logo on the wheel.

>someone gave me a night call telling what car i saw, but hung up before telling me

Did they do it to tell you how they feel?

lurk more

WTF How the hell did he get the steering wheel on the wrong side

>that fucking shift knob with a lift reverse lock-out on an automatic transmission

What the fuck do you call the button on 99.9999999999% of automatic cars? It's just a slightly different mechanism. Chill out.

As far as I can tell it's on the right side.

cleary it's a JDM

that's JAPAN Domestic Market for you.

You do realise that not everyone drives on the right-hand side of the road, you yogurt.

The Brits, the Japs, the Aussies, the Kiwis and most of Southern Africa drive on the left

Underrated

>It's just a slightly different mechanism
yes, for people who can't drive manual and want to pretend they can. There's no other reason aside from consumer appeal, to slap the design of a common lift reverse lock on an automatic transmission. It looks tacky and riced out, I had no idea auto lancers came like that from the factory.

Actually made me laugh, rather than just blow air out my nose.

It's a Subarishi rally cart