One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Dawn of the final week edition

Threadly reminder to report ignore and hide shitposters

last General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: S. Snails
>Jan 31 - Feb 6: Free silver posters
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Boost Beach & R.Evolver beach
>CYOTT: Feb 2 (Y), 4 (Bla), 6 (R), 10 (G), 12 (Y again?)
>Feb 6 - Feb 13: Save Ace & Burning WB
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: 2x Pirate EXP
>Camie & Hachi ranking
>Feb 2 - Feb 6: CoC: Aokiji, Garp, Kizaru, Buster Call, unknown

Coliseum -
>Jan 18 - Feb 5: New Coli: Alvida, Wyper, Coby
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates

>Returning:
>Jan 31 - Feb 7: Ducks, Hachi
>Feb 7 -14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Feb 2: Garp
>Feb 3: Kizaru
>Feb 4: Buster Call
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Boa 6+ skull drops from WB and Shanks invasion
>Feb 1 -3: Special Lv Up x2
>Feb 4 -6: Super Success x2

- Coliseum -
>Jan 18- Feb 6: Lucky Roo, T-Bone, Diamante, Coby
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Jan 24 -7: Don Sai
>Jan 26 -2: Afro Luffy, Morgan, Young Robin & Nami
>Feb 2 -9: Squard, Baby 5 & Buffalo, Buggy
>Feb 9 -16: faggot Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

first for cheaters :^)

i really hope we get info soon on when the big sugo is gonna be

>Talking to friend today

>He brags about Shiryu resetting his way to Aokiji

CHeaters everywhere

Why do people think that the sugo is going to be during part 1? Is there anything at all to back that up?

Franky coli huh?
How easy is it? I'd love to farm him for my SW

New info always comes on sundays

the fact the anniversary is on the 9th is why

probably because Feb 9th is the anniversary?

Sugo is on the 8th m8

it's 9th m9

>SW Nami

well at least it's a new unit

Cute Z

List of DEX RR units I need
>Smoker
>3D2Y Sanji
>absolutely nothing else

I don't even care about the legends, it barely even affects them. I don't need a box full of fucking Kakus.

New 5+ units came out, I don't have sniper king or heavy gong so I can't post their photos

Oh sweet I actully got the sanji skull clearing today, do we now what he does?

yes

Not him but Stage one is 5,000 fixed damage and boost own attack by 1.2

Stage 2: Boost own attack by 1.5 and deal 50,000 fixed damage

Better than what he had so whatever, what about his CA?

2.5x, 10%DR for powerhouse

Useful if I didn't already have Lucci.
Thanks

Usopp's 5+ Maxes out at 12 turns but otherwise is Sniper King's move.
2 extra turns just for the Psy damage doesn't seem worth it unless his atk is actually really high, then he might situationally be better, but you may as well take SW Usopp if you want the damage.

+ usopp

a happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>5+ Usopp not a 2x/2x shooter
I don't care if it's useless, I just want there to be one.

The extra socket alone is worth the 2 turns some times, and the 2 turns gained over SW Usopp is a fair trade for the loss of a socket and HP Cut.

Basically, there are now 3 different useful 3 turn delayer Usopps, and you probably need all of them.

I mean I hear what you're saying, but I can't imagine a scenario where you can take the extra 2 turns but can't take 2 more in exchange for the HP cut.
I guess in all fairness though, SW is a RR unit and this is F2P

you keep posting this every thread but unless I see carrot bent over in tears, her asshole spread and bleeding and a massive carrot thrusting deep in her gut, I'm not happy.

>new Colo is Franky+Broggy

thank fuck I can actually skip a colosseum

You probably don't have a good enough imagination. He's probably the least useful of the three, and the lowest priority, but he'll definitely see use, simply because 3 is the magic number for sockets.

>he clears buffs BEFORE the end of the turn so you can't finish him with Fuji
This fortnight is bullshit. Is there a fast team to beat this? I don't want to keep using Corazon

post box

Gah not done that fortnight in ages, I just remember using Caesar's poison when I farmed him, might of even went with double Rayray

So poison works, just not Fuji since that's a buff and not a debuff. Thanks.

Everyone needs to remember to thank YungNHung for being on your friend list and posting good captains.

No one should do a shoutout without including him, unless you are one of the worthless plebs who do not have him added.

What is FEH?

finally fucking took too long

fuck off and read the previous thread

See

Post your free pulls

>story vanilla Zoro
>Cabin boy helmeppo
>the guy who flicks his bogies
Want to fucking kill myself

Genzo
V1chopper
Crocus

This is why I only pull on sugos that are all gold. These free pulls always remind me.

If 2Y is not all gold, I will just keep holding my gems

Stupid question, but: Wouldnt it be pretty great to get an optional notification on your phone/tablet when your stamina is full again?

"Hey your stamina is full, maybe start a fortnight or a raid" would be so great.

And I repeat: optional. otherwise it would be unbearable.

>Mr. 3
>Miss Goldenweek
>Koza

I want the person who came up with Alvida story missions to be drawn and quartered.

Brain Point Chopper
Helmeppo
SW Nami

Also friendly reminder to SAVE EVER SINGLE PULL for future Rayleigh shop points

Would be simple for Bandai to implement, I guess.

I would like it, but keeping track in your head is easy enough, so it isn't a necessity.

I'm starting to think the Princess Turtle on the Booster Beach was a ruse.

I got triple yellows today, so it isn't.

Nah it definitely shows up.

every single gold pull*

nope

Can anyone post the Nami getting raped by BBC pic that guy commissioned for us please? Need to unwind after farming Garp's ass with my zombie team.

Finally found one after 3 days of restarting. It's a fucking purple one though. I want a PSY one toooo.

Silver posters are worth points too

>literally goes easy on you so you can capture it
>you then kill it, rip off its shell and use it to make medicine

True.

>STILL Shooter only
Why do they hate him so much.

What's his special?

shit

damn shame. Another proof that GPU was a big fucking mistake if they're not willing to repeat that special.

The main problem with GPU is that he is a THREE turn delay on a TEN turn cooldown. 99% of the other delayers are on a similar minimum CD, but only delay for 1 turn.

Then instead of fixing it, they started to balance content around it.

yeah but not RR silvers
story units, helmeppos and shit are 1 point

>story sanji
cool, looks like another free pull event is shaping up to be silver-only for me
what's even the point? this only discourages people from buying gems

Maybe for you, cuck. I pulled Monet.

Whitey Bay
Iceberg
Mr Prince

>cuck
no need to get this offensive, user, you get blessed with good fortune and you decide to lash out at others? lady luck will take note of this.

Shoutout to Harambe D. Luffy for putting up useful captains.

I bought a Fleshlight this week user, highly recommend it if you're serious about your fapping. It'll help with the hand vice grip dick too so if you have sex (>implying) you shouldn't suffer from limp dick.

When's the last time you took GPU on any serious content? I can't even remember the last time I slotted GPU on a team outside of Forests.

Got you man

>SW Brook
hey a not bad pull, too bad I already had him.

Fresh jp player with Akainu, I have to use story Luffy with dragons, lobster etc. Which of the 3 new skulls should I get? As a sub I'm thinking Sanji is the best but for restricted fortnights Choppers captain ability would be better. The new Usopp I see having late game use so I won't need him for a while.

I hope it's not on the 9th though.
Save Ace event will be during the second week, and will last the whole week. If we get the sugo on the 9th, we will not get the gem from the event.

I used him on half the Marineford fights and most all colos that don't have immunity.

I'm pretty new, does GPU make story mode pretty easy? Are there some story bosses that are immune to delay?

I'm pretty but resided to the fact that there's not going to be a sale on Google Play cards between now and the 2nd Anni Sugo, there's 1 more weeks worth of new supermarket sales and if it's not there, then I'm going to have to pay full price.

Sucks because I have rent, 12 month gym membership, car registration and internet/phone to pay all in the same month. Only aiming for 500 gems though and I'm nearly at 300 with all the gems they have been throwing at us so I'll only need to buy 2-3 packs worth of gems to get to 500.

Yes, story bosses can have immunity.
You can take GPU for story mode, if you need him. But mostly people rather take a beatstick,since story mode isn't that hard.

He makes everything cakewalk when you get 3 extra turns to kill the bosses. Only once in a blue moon would a boss have immunity, I don't think it starts getting big until Thriller Bark.
If you don't have a crew of every color sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet, go in with a neutral type/class crew and bring GPU.

Go for Sanji, Luffy is a Fighter captain too, except hybrid. Sanji at least boosts Powerhouse.

I have phimosis so I can't even use a fleshlight if I had one

Yes, sometimes though you could just bring any of the damage reducers like alvida/smoker/perona or just have tremendous hp with 2x/2x atk hp capts to clear stages comfortably

I didnt know that evolver Island had rainbow dragon as secret stage

I don't think I have you added

Yeah. Shame I don't need any more, because I keep running into them. Just give me the rainbow hermit and RGB dragons.
Don't think I've got you, wanna add?

Go see a doctor and treat that shit.
Either go jew mode (that's what I did, but my phimosis was severe, like I couldn't pull back the foreskin even when not erect) or I know that there is some kind of ointment if it's not too severe.

Fleshlight guy here, I've got quite a bit of a shroud at the end of my dingledangle but it's not tight or uncomfortable like I've read other people with excessive foreskin. Must be really shitty for those that do suffer.

Fleshlight feels so damn good though, been out of a relationship going on 2 months now and haven't had the luxury of sexual intercourse since then, but the fleshlight feels pretty damn well close to the real thing (as far as I can remember), my mate bought one a the same time and even has a girlfriend so I'll ask him what he thinks compared directly to the real deal next time I see him.

Yeah, I'm not on the spreadsheet. My fl is almost always full so I rarely accept/add people.
Anyway, I made space, you can add me 874,367,793

sent, cheers mate

>my mate bought one a the same time
do you actually discuss these things with friends?

>Women buying dildos is completely okay and acceptable
>Men buying fleshlights is looked down upon and seen as disgusting
How is it fair lads?

not him, but I have a bunch of friends who wanted to do secret Santa last holiday. Now between the 7 of us, only 1 of us is out of college has a full time job, right? So after we all exchange gifts, that one friend then passes out to everyone these egg shaped things to each of us. Turns out they were Tenga eggs. He passed out each of his friends Tengas in an Ihop just after Christmas (can't remember if the girl in the group got one. Probably not.)

I posted this in the last thread. Is it worth using a Shiryu friend captain to get a copy of Kuma? I'd probably have to do 40 stam right?

Yeah keep hiding that crew name, fuckboy.

Not normally, but he's my best mate and we've been talking about it for years, started as a funny joke, but there we were last night doing the unboxing together at his house. Now all my other mates are curious too. His Mum even knew what we were getting and signed for them, his family is open like that.

Nah, Kuma is great for his special, as a stat unit he gets replaced easily.

rad

What red units, or any colored units can I easily get at this early stage of the game that have 1400+ attack?

We even had a deal because we were getting a 'mystery' sleeve for spending over $200. If it was a butt I got it, if it was anything else he got it, turned out to be a mould of some ebony chicks vag so he got it but I'm secretly sad I let him have it so instead I'm going to get the 'alien' sleeve, looks cool as hell.

Arlong

Fair enough, do I farm stage 14 or 15?