In August of this year I'm coming into quite a bit of money...

In August of this year I'm coming into quite a bit of money. It's going to allow me to pay off my credit card bills and still have like 6,000 left over. I figure this can be a nice down payment on a new car. I'm done with buying old cars and fixing them up, I want something with a warranty. I've done a little research and I've come up with two shittastic examples of automobiles I would like

1st is the new smart car. I like the fact that it's turbo, gets good mpg, and can come with a manual transmission now. Only reason I didn't already buy an older one is because it was automatic only and the auto in it was garbage. Only 2,000lbs curb weight so it reminds me of a RWD old school CRX. I'm also interested in seeing where the aftermarket takes the new model. A bigger turbo and a tune would be nice, but something like a Hayabusa engine when the warranty goes would be even sweeter. I don't like bells and whistles on my car so I could get one around 15-16k. Hardtop, 5 speed, no multi color interior bullshit.

Next up would be a Jeep Renegade. I realize it's really a fiat 500x but it's cheaper and can be had in manual, plus it can some with a turbo engine. I also like the fact it can come with 4x4. I wouldn't do a lot of off roading but it would be nice to have in winter. Would be babby's 1st jeep. I would snag one at around 20,000. Again, base model, no frills, 6 speed, 1.4 turbo engine, only option added would be 4x4. I wouldn't even consider a FWD one.

I like the smart because it's cheaper, but the jeep is more practical being 4 doors with more seats.

Feel free to convince me to buy something else 22,000 bucks and lower. Should I get one of the new boy racer turbos like a fiesta ST, nissan sentra turbo, or a kia forte coupe turbo?

get a 6k civic

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I dont want an old hunk of shit. I want a new hunk of shit.

If you want a RWD that's fun and reliable get a miata.

Also, Smart Cars require you to love the smell of your own farts.

wonder why you have credit issues in the first place

>old
>hunk of shit
>07 civic

OK

protip this fucking honda is more reliable than my 2013

I do love the small of my own farts.

A new miata is like 26k, that's more than than I'm willing to pay. Plus the smart car has more interior room, believe it or not. I'm a big and tall dude.

oh , i also paid cash so im not getting cucked into debt like a retard

If I got a civic I'd get a 95 eg hatch and engine swap it. I think I'll spare everyone another ricer on the road and forget about that.

I only got like 2,500 in credit card debt my man, I could pay it off right now but I'd rather wait.

Get a v6 mustang or a used brz

>pays off mountain of debt
>immediately creates new mountain of debt

>2,500 in credit card debt
>only

You've managed to choose two cars that are no good. Here are some other suggestions:
>Subaru brz
>nd miata
>vw golf
>focus st or Fiesta St

It's the American way

Brz and miata
>Too expensive

VW golf
>I'll look into this, really hate buying a base model when the gti and R exists.

Focus ST or Fiesta ST
>The fiesta is a real contender, I might test drive one before I make any decisions.

You can get a lightly used GTI for same price as FiST.

What do you drive now? Just keep it and fix it.

>keeping a balance on your credit card
poorfag

1997 bmw 318ti AUTOMATIC. Now you know why I want something else.

>Two options are a Smart Car or a Jeep Renegade

Did you even do any research? What features must you absolutely have? Start from there.

>my 2013

Your daewoo sonic you mean? Or does your wife have a civic, I forget

why would you even buy an automatic bmw to being with? you really are a dumbass poorfag.

It's made in the US fuccboi. And no its my husband because I just can't quit gargling Dicks

still a chink mobile

Probably but it handles well gets decent mpg. Perfect for a daily driver

Aint bashing it, I just like calling it chink

Do yourself a favor and get a Honda Fit. Any fifofum fuckwad could "fit" in it. And another thing, the nigger rich cash won't last 4 evah.