Automatic actually requires more skill to drive than manual...

Automatic actually requires more skill to drive than manual, as in an automatic you have to execute subtle driving techniques in order to keep the automatic transmission in the optimal gear, rather than having the luxury of just doing it yourself, which by design is slower and less efficient. A perfect analogy is how automatic weapons are faster and require much more skill to operate than semi automatics.

POST HER BENIS

Guess how I know you don't know how to drive a manual.

Has somebody have a link to her profile or folder

>her

le sigh Dx
this thread again

I guess we're doing this.

Where is this in ontario, stickerfag

I don't, because I have no reason to. Do you think navy seals are trained in firing muskets?

Holy crap she's hot, anymore?

did you know that being a cuck takes more skill than not being one? As a cuck you have to watch your significant other get pounded by other men instead of having the luxury of doing your self, it's take just the right amount of self hatred to be able to pull of being a cuck. The more you know

Probably. The Jezail is still used in some parts of Afghanistan and special forces are familiarized with local armaments before they deploy to an area in the eventuality that they need to use them for whatever reason.

Well I'm sure a seal can figure it out quickly, just like an average automatic driver if they need to eventually use some manual car for any reason

I'm sure they could figure it out but what if they're in the situation where the tribal elder wants to see them shoot some stuff with his gun? Making any kind of mistake would make them lose face and appear unmanly to the tribesmen so they need to be competent before that situation happens.

In a similar vein I'm sure someone who drives automatics could figure out how to drive a manual transmission, but they're going to look like a fool at first with all the stalling and jerkiness they're going to experience while figuring it out. You don't want to look like a fool, do you user?

I guess you would look foolish for the first few shots before you start bullseying beer cans from 200 yards out and all the local village women start soaking their burkas at the sight of these elite special forces operators. Even more once they learn these guys drive auto

that's it, I'm gay

Is she supposed to be cosplaying Mari from LL Sunshine?

this is probably the most autistic thing i'll read on Veeky Forums this year & it's only february

DICK

>as in an automatic you have to execute subtle driving techniques in order to keep the automatic transmission in the optimal gear

Isn't that the whole point of a automatic transmission to have it keep the right gear all the time?

Not necessarily. Think of it like a cowboy and his horse. The horse "knows" how to run and gallop and can make it's own decisions, but it takes an extreme amount of skill to develop a perfect coordination between the rider's will and the horse.

I have the full collection of her and that other "girl" who is probably a dude.
For the curious folks, the girl in OP's pic is a confirmed girl, while the status of remains uncertain.
There, I just saved you some confusion.

PLEASE POST HER PENIS

well, what are you waiting for faggot?

>OP's pic is a confirmed girl

fuck this

Nobody has dick pics because that dick may not even exist, you pervs.

I'm not the one asking for dick pics, i just want to fawn over more pics of a 8/10 ricerrfu because i nothing else. Nothing else.

then make her wear a strap on in the next photo session

I like racing automatic the ONLY bad part is the gear ratios sometimes but i can unlock the torque converter which is like slipping the clutch

top level of parking garage on a building on mcnicoll ave in toronto at the corner of victoria park

Trying to do that would make the car slower than a manual.

ay fool do you think i wouldnt cut you?

>while the status of remains uncertain.

>hands are either hidden or positioned at an awkward angle
>hands are the surefire way to tell a trap from a woman

That's a man, baby.

post the collection to prove us wrong then

I realize this is bait, but you kind of just fucked yourself with the automatic weapon analogy. Automatic weapons have a much harder time landing rounds on average than semi-automatic weapons, unless it's a light machine gun on a mount. Are they more difficult to control? Yes. Are they better for precise shooting? No.

Holy shit, I just watched this episode of a of sopranos tonight

A better analogy would be between a bolt action and semi-automatic rifle. Bolt action you have to work the action (shifting gears) where in semi auto the gun does the work for you.

The Semi-auto is better for high volume of fire (city driving/stop and go traffic) while the Bolt action is just inherently more accurate, for when you need to do shit right (any performance application)

i think i know someone who would unironically believe this

>mfw he shifts his auto by slapping the shitty nob when i ride with him

tru

>Do you think navy seals are trained in firing muskets?
I doubt Doughboys are trained in anything but basic addition an drone use now. Americans get their asses handed to them every time they try to put boots on the ground

Great way to get dents on your hood and massive scratches in your paint.

It's called being a cuck

Are you that faggot I was arguing with on Youtube claiming that V-Tec>Turbo because a turbo will "grenade your engine"?