So I want to drive for uber and lyft because I can't think of a more productive way to spend my free time off of work

So I want to drive for uber and lyft because I can't think of a more productive way to spend my free time off of work

here's the problem:

uber and lyft both perform background checks that look at your record for the past 7 years.
I live in pennsylvania but have exactly 1 misdemeanor from 4 years ago for petty theft in florida (tried to steal a phone charger from a walmart because no way in hell was i paying $20 for a fucking cable and i needed it bad)..

do I have to wait another 3 years before applying or what?

pls respond

>(tried to steal a phone charger from a walmart because no way in hell was i paying $20 for a fucking cable and i needed it bad
White trash.

you can't be white trash if you're russian.

i assume no one has an answer then

>you can't be white trash if you're russian.

no, not wrong

apply anyway, the worst that could happen is you are declined

Considering applying to be a partsource driver.

Would this be a good idea for an Veeky Forumstist with no real education? Would this make more money then an uber or lyft driver?

i don't disagree, however, "white trash" implies an anglo-saxon ancestry

You're in America redneck, white trash is white trash.

It implies a poor white person who acts like a nigger or without respect to other's property.

Do as suggested. The worst that can happen is they say no.

>It implies a poor white person who acts like a nigger or without respect to other's property.
Like stealing a phone charger from a walmart because you're too jewish to spend $20 or drive home.

you especially can't be a redneck if you're russian

>Uber
>Lyft
Both past prime. There's so many people doing it now that the only ones that can hold on are the ones that literally live in their cars and don't speak either english OR spanish.

Nigger, I live in Philadelphia, people can and are whatever they want to be regardless of where their family came from.

$40 he starts talking about vodka in the next 3 posts

you obviously don't know the full story so let me give you a greentext

>live in florida for 4 years with dad
>move back up north to live with mom
>scrounge up small amount of money and decide to take a vacation to visit friends
>stay at friend's house
>leave to go pick up rental car
>phone dies
>usb adapter in car but no cable
>drive back to friend's house
>he's not there, door is locked
>decide to go to the one place that is guaranteed to sell phone chargers, walmart
>only cable available comes with car usb adapter, $20
>TWENTY FUCKING DOLLARS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>twenty dollars
>i barely have money as it is
>TWENTY
>take cable out of box
>get roped at the door by cops, must of been the hired snitch because i was out of the view of cameras
>go to jail because i don't live in florida
>misdemeanor ensues

my co-worker just started and he can make about $400 for a saturday and sunday night. that's better than sitting at home and yerkin it

I don't drink

You acted like a nigger and got treated like a nigger.

The system works clearly.

Don't do that. Uber pays like shit and no matter what you never break even with your car let alone supporting yourself for wages

your point?

>my co-worker just started and he can make about $400 for a saturday and sunday night.
Yea if you're lucky your cars demand and repairs basically wipe that out

You have to calculate a per mile wage

lol i want to do it for fun and make some money too, i am already gainfully employed full-time

i have a low-mileage acura
i can haul people every day for the next few years and the car won't suffer that much. besides, as i have mentioned before, i would like to do this to kill my free time and perhaps make some money too

Yea but unless you live in a dense small area you won't make money because your gas and repairs take away all your money you make

Be more prepared next time
Also the time to work for Uber was 2 years ago.
You need a Sedan too.

i'm 20 minutes outside of philadelphia and last I checked it is a "dense small area"

You need a really small reliable car that gets really high gas mileage and is reliable as fuck. You always get fucked in the long term purely because you never make enough to cover fuel, repairs and maintenance in the long run

that's a check on the newer-than-2002 4-door sedan.

You also need ride share insurance too so that's a lot extra

Russia is mostly red necks...

>doing chores on my Thursday off
>decide to go online for UberX on the ride home
>ride request 12 mins away
>start ride
>45 minutes away into Philadelphia

This single-handedly made me quit ride-sharing. I might pick it up again if I get a beater, but it's not worth raping your car.

>(tried to steal a phone charger from a walmart because no way in hell was i paying $20 for a fucking cable and i needed it bad)..

why are people this fucking retarded???

also, register the uber under someone else's name, and ask for 10% of the profit, then get another car, repeat

Sounds sorta fake. Walmart don't got door security guards usually and they'll let you steal up to something like $500 in goods without alerting anybody. They never want their employees to even intervene lest they incur injuries.

Next time you want to steal, take item into the bathrooms, break it out of the box there and walk out with the good itself.

t. having worked retail

it was spring break in florida. the snitch was a skinny nigger covered in tattoos. i briefly saw him when walking around and then he was in the back room where the cops took me for questioning.

i assure you it's not fake

>that image
with these upgrades, you never stood a chance

>Walmart don't got door security guards usually and they'll let you steal up to something like $500 in goods without alerting anybody.
on any give day at least 2 police cruise my local walmart from 10 pm to 7 am

but what you say is correct. i used to work for them and policy was to give up the chase as soon as the person exits the building.

You will lose money.

> I DON'T WANT TO PAY MONEY
> I'M GOING TO STEAL INSTEAD
> Get caught
> IT'S DUYH SYSDUM
> FUCK DUH POLEECE
> FUCK DUH SYSTUM

>don't know the full story

Let me stop you right there. You're white trash. Your excuses don't matter.