Silver or Black? Just answer the fucking question. Include your shit reason if you like

Silver or Black? Just answer the fucking question. Include your shit reason if you like.

>inb4 neither
>inb4 some other color
>inb4 some other car
>inb4 misc general faggotry

kek

Black. Silver is played out and looks like unpainted metal. It's not the 80's anymore. White is for faggots too. If you can't afford the $10 a week to keep a black car clean you shouldn't be driving.

Are you black?

That car is hideous. Why are the windows so small?

>not buying a g37 manuel or e550 coupe

Rear looks terrible. Abort!

Neither. Get a C63 AMG instead in gunmetal grey then thank me later

>expecting a piece of trash made by general motors to be good in any way, shape, or form.

shiggy diggy

Cadillac's Black Raven looks pretty good. If you're lazy about washing it every week go silver.

Wow, /b/ giving better replies then this shit hole.

That's photo shopped right? It looks fucking hideous. Black is objectively better but that has to be the ugliest premium car i've seen in a very long time.

It's like someone photoshopped the grill of a Cadillac onto a late model celica

LOL, GM is only good for 3 years before self destroy. Bad bushing, bad plastic, a self destroying car. Your main motor gasket will eat them self. I am a good man because I tell the main problem of GM free.

Black is best

>alternating blows of ejaculating and fists

No, you just have literal dogshit for taste.

>LS motor
>breaking
nice try yuro

Please for the love of god do not get the standard cts coupe.
When it comes to the V coupe the design is polarizing but it at least looks different and aggressive and has the performance to back up the design.
The standard coupe just looks like trash without the design mods they made for the V.

Aside from that, buying any non V or vsport cadillac is just a trash idea, and this is coming from someone that owns a CTS-V. If I were in the market for something like this but couldn't afford a V I would go buy a lexus.

>these aren't photoshopped

>american cars
LMAO

Black looks much nicer than silver, but if you plan on keeping the car for more than 3 years definitely get the silver.

Reason being that no matter how far away you park, no matter how carefully you drive, no matter how many times you wash it and clean it with touch up paint, somebody is going to fuck it up. Door dings, driving into it, a rock flying off a big truck, whatever.

It's unavoidable. Silver will make it a lot harder to notice damage compared to a black car, which shows everything.

>fifty thousand dollars per second

Is it the small Asian penis thing?