Are these really worth 10k? If so, should I go for it?

Are these really worth 10k? If so, should I go for it? stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/6019265326.html

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=441697254&zip=62040&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=62040&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO&showcaseOwnerId=767129&mmt=%5BNISSAN%5B300ZXTURBO%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&startYear=1981&makeCode1=NISSAN&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=300ZXTURBO&searchRadius=200&makeCodeList=NISSAN&showcaseOwnerId=767129&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&makeCode1=NISSAN&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=NISSAN&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO
atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6019877521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not worth 1k

3k mint condition no engine

Looks clean, a non-riced TT Z32 would probably be worth 7k at best though. Good tuning platform, however be warned that it's an insanely difficult car to work on if you're not patient.

Why would you get that over a 350, z4, or even a crappy s2k?

Better driving feel vs 350z
Z4 is in whole different price range (maybe Z3?)
s2k, so overpriced for what it is

I have a 350z, but it's not stick.

are you a responsible adult with a job and a daily driver that will keep it stock and or are you a boyracer that will mod it to high hell and try to finance it somehow?

I have a full time job and a daily already, no financing. I also found this one which looks more appealing

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=441697254&zip=62040&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=62040&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO&showcaseOwnerId=767129&mmt=%5BNISSAN%5B300ZXTURBO%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&startYear=1981&makeCode1=NISSAN&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&modelCodeList=300ZXTURBO&searchRadius=200&makeCodeList=NISSAN&showcaseOwnerId=767129&startYear=1981&numRecords=25&makeCode1=NISSAN&firstRecord=0&endYear=2018&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=NISSAN&modelCode1=300ZXTURBO

There are very notable differences between the years, I would aim for as late of a model as possible (but not a '96)

If that's not possible, there are some engine upgrades that should be done asap (PTU, injectors)

This car has an obvious cheap respray job. I'd be pretty wary of rust, especially in st. louis.

They are worth $10k if it's a low miles well-maintained car in original condition.

You can import a Jap TT for 15k with less mileage.

What's the best site to use for importing?

For importing, a major concern is block rust due to water being used instead of coolant

As someone living in the middle of the tropics where 10 C is considered deathly cold, I can assure you we use coolant as well. At worst 30/70 antifreeze/water mix. Keep in mind that there's also winter in Japland

Anything is worth whatever people are willing to pay for it, if it's worth 10k to you then pull the trigger

If this was the late 90's to early 00's maybe. Otherwise no.

They are a niche market car and from experience very hard to sell
>If you ever need to sellyou will get nowhere near what you paid
>NA's and beat up TT's are also ruining the scene and values

>Respray
My thoughts exactly. Plus that lame exhaust.
>90 so it's missing the black strip on the bumper
>Also missing the decal under the wing and the lower body stripe

>buying a fun car so you can sell it back close to the price you paid

are you serious right now?
He's not asking about a daily commuter

This one is better for sure. Do some research into common failure points. Judging by the dirty engine bay, this car will need some regular maintenance right away. Plan on $1000 in parts and a couple long weekends.

They're hiding problems. No pics from left side and trying to hide the tears on the driver seat.

stay clear of these fucking things

>vacuum lines
>leaks from the T tops into the interior fucking electronics up

Looks like a steal to me

This guy will literally never sell this.

someone buy this

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6019877521.html

Or a 500 and a afternoon

>atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/6019877521.html

holy shit, thats bretty gud.

>This is not a twin turbo
kek

right? just found it today. god damn i wish i were wealthy with a house so i could go buy cool shit like this. shits only a few hours from me too ;_;

My friend has one that's completely stock.
It had to go into the shop several times before they figured out it was the O2 sensor that fucked up.
Z fanboys will suck your dick if it's completely stock.
The engine bay is super cramped, hard to work on, and doesn't respond well to mods(I think)

I'd be willing to pay 21k for his NSX in the garage, not a Z32

5-8k depending on miles, condition etc

I wish I was closer, I'd sell my rx8 for that in a second.