/ng/ - Nioh General

Muneshige Tachibana Edition

>Countdown:
3 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes and 25 seconds

>New Information:
You can gain glory from killing revenants, these glory points are used for unique items/disguising yourself as another character
You can summon story NPCs such as Ginchiyo or Hanzo to complete levels with you
Various factions based off historical Sengoku period houses exist for you to join, they each have unique stat benefits, rankings and weekly "faction battles"

>Various images and video from an incomplete playthrough:
dropbox.com/sh/2kimuai3qvfpt58/AABlTxra7Hl9wdxWX1xNuLPZa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXDi0AdgXOQ
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=NXDi0AdgXOQ

pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

IZA

thanks m8

Thanks m8, please let this general happen the game is out not officially but people have access to stuff

I'm dropping this here for anyone who doesn't care about spoilers

Mission 15 boss

New spirit, Yatagarasu

I don't think there are many spirits left

There are 20 spirits I think, how many have you collected?

6th and final region

Mission 17. It's the mission Polygon and other sites played a couple of weeks ago I believe.

16, sorry

How many hours in are you? Are you completing all the side missions as you go?

40 hours. Done every sub mission and dojo mission in the game so far.

There is 19 main mission including epilogue.

But not any twilight missions, right?

Since you seem to actually be quite good at this, I'll add on another 10 hours for plebs like me.

that nobunaga and yuki onna fight where they hang rape you is annoying as fuck.

save me

Not yet. I'm was waiting for a 100+ mission and luckily today there is one so I'm going to try it later

Does kid William make any appearances in the game besides the brief glimpses when you die with no guardian?

Use sloth

the talismans or is this some GS that i dont know of, cause i think i have them all

Talisman.

Appearantly you have female skins in this game.

Someone got ginchiyo.

Mission 16 boss

Also, be prepared that if you go katana, onmyou buff stacking and heavy armor you're breaking the game.

You need to be in NG+, but this is confirmed.

please someone post a picture of sukazu's stats I must see them

New spirit, Izuna

PROOF

Mission 17

I've posted 18 of them including Suzaku, try archives?

Never mind, they're most likely on /v/.

Here you go

I guess I'm going to do twilight missions now, main story is pretty much over soon

thanks i love you

seconding this
only thing keeping me from a preorder tbqh

Alright, Imma settle this. I'm on NG+

Here's what I got on it so far

Maybe it unlocks when i beat the 3 areas it gives me in NG+, but im not sure.

I get one shot by everything, cause my gear is bad

>Kelley and Nobunaga confirmed
fucking diamonds
if there's even just one waifu playable before any DLC that's it, this is goty

what are the confirmed rarity types?

Common (white), uncommon (yellow), rare (blue), exotic (purple), divine (green)

divine is only from NG+

thanks

>A gasha-dokuro is actually in the game

Fucking awesome

>tfw not good enough for flux or combos
i played 90% of the demo in one stance and never used living weapon either

Mission 17 boss, what a pushover

New spirit, Atlas Bear

>the dark samurai
lmao

>150 hp per grapple
don't you START with 1k hp?
sounds like trash

Man, I can't wait to play through all 10 missions.

Who's this XLHGladiator faggot? Those watermarks are really obnoxious.

Like I've seen them during alpha, beta, and the last stand demo, its always the same couple webms, and every time I see the watermark with its almost commic sans tier of awful font and that gay pink/purple color scheme I just cringe, I can't help but think this is some edgy 13 year old pretentious cunt.

New spirit, Genbu

Got 20 spirits now, I believe that's all?

i literally made this webm like an hour ago and haven't made any others of this dude

i assume it's because he was the only guy testing the mechanics, while everyone else was fucking around in the beta

>i literally made this
>i assume it's because he

Dude what? XLHGladiator faggot? Those watermarks are really obnoxious.

Like I've seen them during alpha, beta, and the last stand demo, its always the same couple webms, and every time I see the watermark with its almost commic sans tier of awful font and that gay pink/purple color scheme I just cringe, I can't help but think this is some edgy 13 year old pretentious cunt.

Here are all the levels i currently have unlocked, pre-NG+

one of the screenshots got fucked cause i didnt realize i highlighted a level, but whatever. too lazy to fix it

>40~ missions and side missions total (Are those ship icons just trips or missions?)

>17 main missions (Large red envelope?)

I mean, what happened to the whole 20 main missions and 100 side-missions?

There are about 38 sub missions, if you notice there are 1-2 sub missions on a red story mission as well. There are also about 10-15 Dojo missions

Likely.
There will be more spirits in the DLC.

There are 19 main missions, the two red boats are main missions.

I guess they rounded up to get 20.

For side missions they no doubt include twilight missions to that number.

>For side missions they no doubt include twilight missions to that number.
Even then, they'd be over 20 missions short.

>rolls away 3 times and 2 shots you while at 0 Ki

This includes the extra mission that comes after the final boss, right?

>throw a sloth at him
>fight is over in a flash

The mystic art instant cast onmyou is so good.

Mission 18

What's the highest anyone has gotten any of the Unlimited traits? I saw someone say on /v/ that it could only go up to 50. Is that true?

Bruh, you break one of those castle walls off, and you got enough amrita to hit level 500.

i tried that when i went through it., it didnt work, though the level does give you 2 companions so you can use them to help you grind enemies till youre satisfied.

there is literally nothing honorable about this

The quest is literally about being strong enough to defeat the duo, to prove you are as good as the Nioh.

Well Hanzo, i guess I really did become, Nioh

3 and a half days until release I made this picture to represent my emotions

So "unlimited x%" is what, an x% chance for them not to consume ammo when used?

And does the Parry affix buff blocking like the tooltip says?

For the first question, yes. I have the Iga set equipped which gives me fuck tons of ninjutsu and some accessories for more ninjutsu. so once in a while it just procs so it doesn't use my consumable ninjustsu

>throwing like 50 kunai at a boss

ninjutsu.

I'm not entirely sure what the second question is.

Is it possible to stack unlimited 90%-100% if you specialize? Like what's the highest % you saw, because I know every piece of gear except for melee weapons can roll unlimited.

I only have around 40% I don't know if i can bump it higher, I'll try later and post results.

accessories can roll them too. so in theory it could go higher, but I'm not sure if there's a cap.

so are we getting this waifu deconfirmation or not
I really want to go to sleep

Did you max out ninjitsu? Is there a skill that lets you blow yourself up?

i'd assume it would have a cap, otherwise getting to like 90% unlimited elixir would make you have basically infinite while everyone else has like 5

I mean in the beta I saw a 13% every so often, if you have that plus a spirit it's at that number.

For the second question, there's a weapon affix called Parry that says it reduces ki usage while blocking and has nothing to do with actual parrying. I wanted to know if it's an error or what.

unfortunately I haven't seen any ninjutsu where i kill myself. just pills and shit.

oh that. I'm pretty sure that's just less stamina used when blocking attacks. not sure why its called parry.

I'm thinking more like omniyo/ninjutsu/ammo

I've seen 25% unlimited arrows on a bow in the demo. I don't know if every set can roll it, but I know for a fact archer set can roll it, i've seen 13% but lets go with 10% just to be nice and rounded, with 5 pieces of armor that's 75% along with the bow, and that still leaves two charms. if you manage to roll 13% on each one (And charms seem to be able to roll highest numbers so they can probably go up to at least 25% as well) that would mean, technically, with a lot of luck and rerolling you could end up with infinite arrows.

Elixirs probably have lower value, I seriously doubt you'd be able to roll infinite healing as high as you would infinite ammunition, but I"m wondering more about consumables for the sake of specific runs like ranged only with bows/shurikens/kunai etc...

There are spirits with 10 or 15% unlimited (whatever), I think.

>the bat with the iga set

awww yeah

Didn't some of the clans also have unlimited?

I'm sure there would also be some named sets with it as a bonus.

It seems like if you decided to specialize for unlimited something ,you'd be able to get a 100% proc rate.

2 questions if you wouldn't mind.

How's the glowy stuff? Like, are there glowly bits armors/helmets other than the Ogress/Onryoki headpieces?

And does NG+ change anything?

>sounds like trash
Clearly you don't know how lifesteal/recovery works in RPGs.

You gain a decent amount by stacking it through different abilities and gear bonuses.

No one individual thing will give you a good value on its own.

How about that one use bomb the one that explodes into more explosions, how long does it stay useable. In the last chance I had a lot of fun using that on enemies.

even if you stacked it to restore a whopping 1/3rd of your hp at a decent level, it still has nothing on other bonuses you could have instead

Mission boss 18.

Holy shit, Oda has the coolest spirit, a peacock

OH SHIT ITS HIM

Another spirit, Tengen Kujaku

wait so some streamers have the game but aren't allowed to play the story mode? how does that work? only side mission content?

I hope there are more things like this later on

no? they just skip cutscenes

They just have cutscenes skipped

Does that 22 spr upgrade give you perfect radar? That's pretty neat.

JUST
and I still have to wait

fugg

Mission 18 boss 19

Mission 18 boss 20

so that's more than 20 now right?

That reminds me of something. You never get to obtain Otani's spirit (moth girl), or do you?