>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Natural 5-Star list for Fire Emblem Heroes
Ryoma (Red); Lyn (Red); Lucina (Red); Tiki: Dragon Scion; Leo (Red);
Azura (Blue); Hinoka (Blue); Linde (Blue);
Hector (Green); Minerva (Green);
Takumi (Grey); and Elise (Grey)

Other urls found in this thread:

siliconera.com/2017/02/03/atlus-asks-want-see-new-persona-5-persona-hd-remasters-spinoffs/
youtube.com/watch?v=EX7QwUy-GNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yye92RzNfGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP BULLYING VERONICA!

who LUCINA here?

Just post in a different one I messed this one up by leaving the title unfinished.
Report it if you can also.

>/fe

Anyways guys these are all I have after 2x20 orbs summons. Reroll?

>/fe

>/HE

Posting once again as the last thread hit the bump limit shortly after I posted it there.

Lyn is great but you can reroll for 2+ 5* if you have the patience

>draw a 2nd tiki and robin

maybe one day i'll draw Chrom

siliconera.com/2017/02/03/atlus-asks-want-see-new-persona-5-persona-hd-remasters-spinoffs/

>Some of the questions in the survey ask if fans would purchase follow-up titles to Devil Survive 2: Record Breaker, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir.

You know what you should do.

So let me get this straight:

If I bring one beastmode unit and three level one units, I'll most likely be able to steamroll their team due to the level difference?

bumping question again

Tharja a best

Good night /feg/, I'll wake up to 4 dead new threads and hopefully poll results.

Interesting. We'll get a sequel yet

Friendcode: 1715595731

>DC Douglas reprised his role as Gunter
Absolutely based

Voted for OS and SMT:SJ. Thanks user!

a few of these don't need sequels and the rest don't deserve them, but I'll vote for Strange Journey anyway

Does Heroes have a pity timer?

Will Xander ever stop being such a little bitch?

If you bring one level 20 unit and three level 1 units, you'll run into either another player doing the same thing or four units ranging from level 4 to 6.

What collab/events can we expect?

So, what exactly is the difference between a natural 5* (like Lyn) and a 5* that can also be a 4* (like Marth)?

I'm not really seeing it.

>Not standing by your imoutos

I'm trying to link my nintendo account on my phone, why is it everytime that I try to link it, it sends me to a fucking "This site can't be reached" page.

You already know.

Nothing wrong with choosing your waifu over others.

He's also pic related.
I'll still always know him as Legion

>people are refilling to get the best units so they can steamroll an already easy game

I always knew /feg/ was full of casuals

Lyn is good and Marth isn't

>get my Camilla to level 20
>yay, time to make my titty demon a 5*
>20 big green badges and 20,000 feathers
>have no green badges and only 220 feathers

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

So you can just bring them to 20 and evolve them at that level without any loss?

I'm using Bluestacks and I keep getting the 803-3001 Error.

Is there something that I can delete somewhere that will fix this?

datadatacom.nintendo.zabashared_prefs
deviceaccount.xml

Someone said something about these in the previous thread; can anyone help?

What the fuck am I looking at

yes

Anyone else finds that leveling past lvl 20 is fucking long? Even with +60% xp bonus at against a lvl 24 team in the training zone I'm getting shit

Difficulty to obtain. It's not a guarantee they're better units, but generally they are.

If you're chasing one, it's best to get one from rerolling, since it'll be a shit to get them by chance once you're locked in, especially off banner units like Hector.

>still no friends list doc

>FExSMT
Ahahahahahaha

There's a Cipher card of Wrys as a Hero. For some reason he looks like BAHSAKA.

Finally got something that looks better than my original draw of 4/4/4/4/3*.

Try uninstalling the game, then reinstall it with the APK file.

Do you get additional orbs for completing a mission on Hard/Lunatic?

Look pic, can't post because of this retarded "anti spam" system

>Norh's biggest betafag bitchboi AGAIN helping the villain

I have, twice now. It always winds up back at the Error after a little bit.

The first APK I used was from here, and the second one was a newer one from QooApp.

My Bluestacks isn't rooted either, unless it is by default or something and I don't know it.

>6 rerolls
>want Camilla
>only encountered Marth
>encountered 4-star canon Corrin and Kagerou 5 times

What the fuck?

Or as Odin Wesker.

COMPLETE
GLOBAL
SALVATION

>He wouldn't want Divine Powers as playables
Too bad you can't side with them.

I hate the one person who said natural 5 star instead of 5* base, it sounds so retarded and in every other game you say base instead. Now everyone is parroting that shit.

whew

These stamina costs are ridiculous

I'm about to do my first 20 orb roll that isn't a reroll

Give me your energy and good luck
twitchtv/doctorforhire

I'm not sure then. Mine fixed after I did that, maybe it's only temporary.

>5* Nowi
>5* Robin
Nice.

I know, right?

I've been trying to steer the terminology in the same direction of every other mobage, because the parity is real nice.

then make one you lazy fuck

I see FE Fates on the UK eshop, and it talks about both Birthright and Conquest. Are they selling both paths in one package now?

Post YFW #FE chars get into heroes

You sure? You're telling me it's more difficult to roll a 5* Lyn from the gacha than a 5* Marth?

I want Hector, but I'm not too fond of rerolling for another 5 hours on my phone to maybe get him.

Explain.

Will my 4* Roy get an option for learning the Binding Blade skill after becoming a 5*? Will he get it automatically or will I have to buy it with SP?

I'm too much of a lazy fuck to do so so nyeh nyeh

Star could be better, but it just means I gotta work harder! I love my Sev!

>Get s 3* Olivia
>Dance costs 150 SP

Is it possible to change Kiran name after I accepted it?

Damn

Does anyone know if there's a way to delete that file that's supposedly doing it? I've got a normal version of Bluestacks, can I do it from there?

You would have to buy it with SP, but nobody has upgraded a 4->5* yet so nobody is sure

Nope, it works the same as Japan. I.e. You download the first 6 chapters to start with, and then you get the path you choose for free. Afterwards you download the others as DLC as usual.

Ameriburgers couldn't comprehend this idea so they got Birthright&Conquest separately on their eShop.

Is the game down or something? It was working fine before and now I keep getting communications error before it even loads

Nevermind just found out how but it is bugged as I can't change the nickname at all ...

You are bugged/banned, hope you linked it to your Nintendo account because some user said that clearing game cache fix it and then you relog

>maybe it's only temporary.

It seems to check about an hour after a fresh start.

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY! SPIRIT BOMB!

I got 3 star robin what am I supposed to do? Reroll or keep

Yeah, it's in the misc menu behind FAQ/etc.

Her artwork in this game is pretty disappointing.

Not the real figures but if you consider:

Chance to roll Lyn 5: 0.5%
Chance to roll Marth 5: 0.5%
Chance to roll Marth 4: 1%

You have a higher chance to roll a Marth because the multiple rarities are counted as different entries in the pool, so even though the 5* chances are the time, you're still more likely to get any Marth and then be able to raise him up if he's not 4*. This is why Robin (Male) is so easy to roll, compared to everyone other on banner unit.

Why is it so hard to get 2 5 star bros.

Is there any point to leveling past 20 if I want to turn a 4 Star unit into a 5 Star one? It resets them to level 1 and they lose all SP right?

How do I get more dueling swords besides spending orbs?

How's my team looking? not sure if i should be using jakob or odin

youtube.com/watch?v=EX7QwUy-GNo

FAAAAAIA EEEEMBUREMU

I just tried renaming my save file and it works fine and starts the game like normal. But renaming it back to normal it gives me the error.

I finally got a nice roll I was looking forward to actually starting ; ;

Oh, so that's what you mean. If you come across someone with a 5* Marth it could have been a 4* ranked up. I see.

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE sequels
sign me the fuck up

Why do some of my units have hearts next to them?

P A N I C
A
N
I
C

I'm a technologically illiterate. How the hell do I fix this? I can't get the xml file without starting the game first, but after starting the game for the first time and then inputting the code, it gives me this. Need further instruction.

forgot screenshot

>retards getting banned left and right

kek

have you tried, you know, setting the clock

>Camilla and loli Tiki

youtube.com/watch?v=Yye92RzNfGU

>re-rollers getting banned
LOL

>
>You are bugged/banned, hope you linked it to your Nintendo account because some user said that clearing game cache fix it and then you relog

Use Jakob. You already have a blue person. Your current line up has 1 of each type, which is the ideal.

On their portraits? They're "favourites". This means you cannot merge them without unfavouriting them. The game automatically sets 4* or higher as favourites, though you can change that in settings.

If they've got hearts next to them while loitering in the castle, they may give you stuff if you poke them.

How much is each path as DLC? Is Revelations out now?

So that is what the patch was all about.

You're trying to proc two 4% critical hits in 5 attacks that don't double

here's your (You)

Goddamn your Tiki is so much better than mine. Fucking RNG.