Do you wanna build a snowman?

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPBUcguEGAI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OUR TIME WILL COME MASTERS OF METEL

>Metel

Continuing from last thread, first post was If there was one thing that she would have wished for at that moment, it was stamina. Beasts never had very good length, simply because they never fucked for fun. It was all for procreation. And though her tired and battered body was quick to react to the canine's rough humping, Eve was well aware of the fact that, unless she helped herself along, there was not going to be a grand finale on her end. Dragging one hand away from its supportive position on the oak, she drove it between her thighs. A gasp parted her moan-locked lips as she realized that she could actually feel the shafts distending her taut tummy with every thrust.

Fighting the urge to look down, she began aggressively attacking her clit. The angle she attacked from was a bit awkward since she had no desire to drive her talons into the Hellhound's dick, but she still needed the extra stimulation to her bitch button to truly get off. A few moments of confused grinding finally gave way to a smooth rhythm as she caught up with the Hellhound. Once the pair found their synch, it was only a matter of time before Eve's snatch squeezed and gave way to the puppy's enormous prick.

Rolling and bucking, the Widowmaker decided that she was going to make the Hellhound work for this. Not that she had any desire to test its patience, but she fully intended to escape after the show was over. Humping and bouncing her hips caused the pricks to drive deeper one thrust, then only halfway the next. Frustrated with her antics, the canine's forearms clamped around her waist and she felt hot breath against the back of her neck. Falling still, Eve realized that it intended to grab her to hold her if she did not cooperate.

>non-canon ships
>homoships
>incest ships

A sudden yip and gnashing teeth warned Evelynn that the canine was reaching its upper limit. A few more thrusts suddenly lead to rapid, erratic pumping and molten seed spilled into her womb and deep in her bowels. The sheer quantity of cum set her body firing, but it was the heat that finished her off. Hellhounds had always cum rather warmly in her holes, but this was something new. It felt as though someone was pouring liquid iron into her womb and the feeling was beyond sublime. Scaling cream soon packed her pussy and pucker, and yet it did not stop. With a heavy groan, she tried to pull forward only to find herself pinned in place. There was nowhere to go.

Building pressure in her gut caused her back to arch, trying in vain to alleviate the pain. Each pump added to her agony until suddenly, the heat burned the pain away. A sudden elasticity began filling her midsection and Eve's fingers found themselves lifted off her bitch button by her rapidly swelling belly. Between the pressure, the heat, and the sheer depravity of the situation, her mind finally let go entirely and she came. Hard. Legs shuddering and then giving out beneath her. Voice quivering in a pure, lust-soaked cry before dying off violently. Eyes rolled back in her head, every inch of her body burning with the same fiery passion that had just been visited upon her cunt and asshole. Above her, the Hellhound collapsed and rolled to the side, unexpectedly dragging her with.

>submarines
>carriers
>fishing boats

Shuddering breaths and wondering fingers were all that she could manage for the next few minutes. When her eyes finally focused on the world around her, she immediately turned her gaze to her belly. It looked, quite frankly, as though someone had shoved a volleyball into her midsection. And yet, there was no pain. Not until she tried to move, however, and that pain was elsewhere. A solid tug from her still-soaked snatch and ass reminded her of her favourite part about Hellhounds, something that suddenly spelled her death warrant.

With a groan, Eve fell back against the massive mutt. "Knots..." she breathed to herself, rubbing a hand against her face. Now there was no question of whether or not she was going to be hunted down. Exhaustion and afterglow soon lulled her into a fitful sleep.

Wakefulness took far too long for the Widowmaker's tastes, but the feelings of both of her southern holes still plugged to perfection kept her unconscious longer than she would have liked. When she did finally awaken, Evelynn found herself in the clearing with the Hellhound dozing lightly against her back. Three snoring heads rumbled above hers and a singular glance downwards told her that she was no longer a prisoner of their pricks. Carefully, she extricated herself from the situation.
The cum filled belly she sported just a few hours earlier released with a sudden gush from her nethers, splattering her thighs and shoes with a heavy load of still-warm seed. Normally she would have laughed; now, she simply found it another way for the hounds to track her. As she slinked off, something nagged the back of her mind. With little time to ponder on it, the Widowmaker stepped into the river and continued upstream.

I want to dance with Orianna.

>Losing to Quinn
Just play poppy and dive her lmao

xth for breast metal waifu

I just play maokai and dive her

Minge: Our Marksman. I Will Not Call Them ADC Because This Player Is The Specific Reason Riot Dubbed The Term "Marksman" In The First Place, For They Are Utterly Useless And Incapable Of Carrying. Minge Must Be Credited With Writing At Least 4 'DAE ADC IS WEEK?' Reddit Threads Before Being Assigned To My Team.

Lissandra's VO is actually really good. One of, if not the best in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPBUcguEGAI

>that accent
Delusional waifufags, I swear

That too

Only retards lose to Quinn with a tank

It did not take long for whatever was bothering her to bite her in the ass. Literally. Teeth sank into her bared backside and she yelped in pain and surprise, whirling to face the Hellhound. However, it was not growling. Nor was it snarling, or even acting aggressive towards her. Instead, its trio of heads pressed against her belly and nuzzled her skin.

In the wake of fear rapidly emptying her brain, curiosity was the first compulsion that filled her back up. Light fingers stroked the creature's fur and plates. "Are you gonna follow me?" She muttered softly. "Take me back to the spider bitch?" Of course, the canine's face left everything to her imagination, but the Hellhound seemed to shake its head no at the second question. When she started off, it followed. When she stopped, it did as well.

Though sent to hunt her down, it seemed as though the Widowmaker had made her first ally. One that she would have no problem keeping on her side with belly rubs, scratches, and good, thorough fucking.

don't you mean on?
I can see your point and how these 3 might qualify, as well as elise in spider form

It's better than "STAHND REHDY"

Also, I don't waifu any girl from this shit game.

Gary Is A Support In Much The Same Way Trump Supports Human Rights. He Suffers From A Variety Of Physical And Mental Ailments. Low Testosterone Due To Being Breast-fed By His Mother (And Sometimes Father) Until Age 11, Low IQ From Said Parents Homeschooling Him, Low APM Due To A Severe Lack Of Corsair Gear, And Low Elo Due To Playing Runescape During Lane Phase. He Can't Aim Redemption, So Suggest Aegis In The MOBAFire Guide You Linked Him In Champ Select.

Who is the best champion and why

What the FUCK is wrong with you, my god man. Use your time a little better.

I want to MATING PRESS Riven while we're both STUCK in Singed's MEGA ADHESIVE

:3

Where do you think you are

suck my dick

p-pls be my gf

How do i play against tanks as an immobile adc in the late game?

>mage "'""""""support""""""""" that refuses to buy a sightstone
get cancer

this is a really faggy way to try to get attention boss

with a support

don't have a support? stop queueing for adc until you get one

got autofilled to adc? don't pick a marskman

>ADC babby cant ward himself
Kys you shitter

Think about it. Would MF allow Tahm Kench to grab her by the pussy?

lf qt subbort leave ign i have diamond border hello add me girls

>your adc has 2 charges in his trinket
>yours is empty, you've warded the river bush and one of the lane bushes (you're against zyra) recently
>the tribush isn't warded
>"ward tribush please"
>he sits on his 2 trinket charges for a minute
>enemy jungler comes through tribush

I can ward myself
But when they have wards everywhere and teemo shrooms, I literally have to give up all warding just in order to clear them, while my support is sitting on his stupid ass yellow trinket so he can build rod of ages and two cloth armors

I don't think mf could stop him not that she would sense shes a skank

WHo's the fat indian on the desk?

Rate champ pool

Ur mum

Come on lol/vg/,
Pick my main, jungle/Mid
Last Season i was an akali main

Now that the dust has settled, what is our opinion on Falconshield - Shadow Arcade 2?

Take 5 less champs/10

>tfw no sona butt

are you sure you're in the right general/10

Volibear

>all these free wins with new wick

Shit is too funny. If he doesn't get nerfed ill be incredibly surprised.

Cause the whore have preferences.

What rank can I say, that I'm ok at the game and not get bullied by /lolg/?

This is the League of Legends general.

Diamond

Most people start getting an ego around mid plat tho

Noice,

it's like you know me senpai

I've reached diamond when I last played but still got bullied...

haven't played in a while, is CotC still broken or did they nerf into oblivion?

:3!

it's now considerable worse than GotU in a 1v1 or 2v2 but better in every other scenario, I think.

puffy vagina :3

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

Yes

I want Jinx's oreos

Thats the part where you flex elo and put the silver surfer in his place

When he says >d5 or something dumb challenge him to a 1v1. He wont join but make sure you take a ss of the empty lobby and say hello?? And MEOW MEOW a bunch

Are people being ironic? I refuse to believe that there are people with this caliber of autism

Its sad no matter the fact, though

stack lethality items while they're still insane on wukong or go for the hydra build?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrox

>oreofags on suicide watch

>tfw golden mega stuf oreos

why not hydra into lethality stacking?

>Sex with Poppy
Better not get arrested.

>Hachani

you pretty much need to get a defensive item after getting 3/4 damage items

Poppy isn't real

Hi, Im an autist and my psychologist presciption says the only the only cure is to shitpost on lolg WITH Lulu

But she is jaibait like the rest of the Yordles. Plus, we shouldn't even see their real forms.

>put jungle first
>get into game
>get put top
>jungle is autofilled
>mid is autofilled
>adc is autofilled
>supp is a random main janna

i dont get why this shit is happening, the one who had the more game was the adc with 1 game on that champ all other were first time, how can this shit happen in d3 this is bullshit

Poppy is my gf! We're gonna get married and have babies!

*high-functioning autist with clinical depression and enough happy pills to last for the next 2 months

>Game #1 of the day
>2 chinese players on the NA servers arguing with each other, both of them rage quit
>Game #2 of the day
>Jungle goes 0/5
>Mid goes 0/4

Why do I still play Support main solo queue? Am I masochist?

just fucking dodge then? you're gonna lose 4x as much lp and waste 30 odd minutes if you play

wrong
all yordles(female) are mine

I wanna be Lulu's cat!

>They buffed Lethality

BY MY WILL

Riot punishes dodgers more than they punish dipshit players and trolls.

It's like getting in more trouble for robbing a store than murdering someone. Riot's punishment system has never made any sense.

>support main solo queue
because it's a brain dead role and you can just blame your ADC when you fuck up

>Plat 2 positive 15 wins last season
>Stuck in gold 5 with almost negative 20 now

Guys give me some advice for winning it's been sucked out of me

>"it's a brain dead role"
>"I CANT SUPP I CANT SUPP PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY ELSE SUPP I HAVE 5% WINRATE AS A SUPPORT PLEASE HELP"

I only play melee champs top and the enemy just first-picked quinn, what the fuck do I do

FOR MY FATHER (the king)

>Brain dead role
>In charge of keeping your ADC alive during team fights
>Having to make sure there's constant vision of the map in strategic places

This is what ego heavy ADC mains say.

The same can be said for ADCs when they perform like absolute garbage

>Terrible cs
>Diving into terrible situations
>Bad builds they found on some random site
>"WTF?! WHERE IS MY SUPPORT? TRASH PLAYER I QUIT"

League of Legends is such a snowbally game that defensive play is 100% better every time
it's why balance is shit, and why LCS is boring

I literally have a higher win rate on support then my main role because of how strong tahm is at fighting

Why didn't Rumble ult earlier? I mean before he overheated

It is the year 2052.
Cosplayers are worshipped as goddesses.
The term "waifu" has been established and accepted by the population.
People compete in wrestling competitions for the title of "official husbando"
Those who lost the fight will forever have the word "cuck" tattooed on their forehead, which entitles them to free euthanasia.

Some underground groups even have oldschool to-the-death duels, mostly held in international waters.

>they think anything but getting more kills then the enemy matters in sub D3

Lulu is cuddly and adorable!

The fuck? You cant buy warring kingdoms shit anymore?

What the hell man, I thought they were until the 27th.

C A B O
A
B
O

how do i become an good jungler?

when I play something like vi or reksai I always think to myself for example:

>camille top vs jayce
>easy win if I can snowball this lane
>gank jayce 3x, camille fucks it up and dies while enemy jungler farms so now I have essentially wasted my time since they still lose the 1v1

on top of that, it always feels like if i camp one lane the other 2 lose anyway. Of course this is negative bias, but I feel like alot of games are very winnable but we still lose for dumb reasons. Like you have a team gold lead but your midlaner decides that he needs to make montage plays throwing you the game.
Is it better to just play snowbally junglers in gold elo? whenever I pick kha or something my team doesnt pick cc and we get shit teamfighting and if we dont snowball we easily lose, but when i pick cc my team cant carry because theyre retarded apes

Starting to feel like if I just figure out how to get insanely fed early on every game so I can hard carry before the game stalls out seems much more viable than playing calculate safe and gaining small advantages everywhere

QUICK

WHATS THE MANLIEST BALLS TO THE WALLS HARDCORE GAREN BUILD THAT ISNT FULL AD?

why did she burn herself?

is this right to left or reverse
or bot to top
i dont fucking get it