/aog/ - Attorney Online General

imcompetent edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favourite cases, your favourite characters or anything else AA related, it's all welcome here.

>Recent Attorney Online updates
- AO2 is still in development. For more information and downloads check: docs.google.com/document/d/1UdQOegcjhWNgR2qg5RZA9DsmlP2JztGIh_5HAsQzJJ8/edit
- Server was recently split into normal AOV and Crossover Court. Find out more information by going to the main AOV doc, and then the Crossover Court link.

>Recent Ace Attorney news
- New DGS 2 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=gpIt7WEPUDc
- DGS English Fan Translation demo is out. More information here: forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=32422
- Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice has been released on iOS and Android devices.

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>AO Quickstart Guide (joining the server, using the client, etc.):
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via lawfuldickish on twitch.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnDKcJgQbCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Maki

Second for Toko

Third for Himiko

4th for no more dingle rumblies

fifth for please don't die

>tfw you stay up all night to watch a case from start to end and then pass out during the final testimonies because it went on for so long
The dough case was a mistake.

Quick, post who your favorite characters to DA as.

You already posted mine.

/randomchar

We are the dead.

I don't really play AO but you guys might like this if you haven't heard it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnDKcJgQbCw

The JR broke me.

I was not extending a case to the very final hour just because the Detective also wants to be the main character.

That's very reasonable and I understand that. I had my JR ready for covering my alibi. Apparently Luke did need me to clarify a lot of the details the defence didn't look into.

Luke was the fucking steno and shouldn't have been interfering.

Well I'm not salty about it, I'm pretty sure I told you to finish the rest of the case if you wanted, but I couldn't stick around for another hour after the previous nine.

We ended up tying up all the loose ends with the "JR" so it we ended up finishing it well enough. It's all over and done with now anyway.
I agree but I think he wanted to finish it as much as we did.

And now to piss off since I hate Google captcha so much.

/aog/ thread simulator when?

Holy fuck this board is fast today.

We should add Sakata Gintoki.

make a sprite then

Why? so you assholes could just complain about it and then make a patch to remove it?
You guys don't appreciate people's hard work, not one bit.
You wonder why all the rippers leave?

I was taking a break from AO. Came back and the last post is this. Thanks for the tip, not coming back until you people stop being faggots.

This is bait.

If you mean it's bait because I am accepting what said, no, perhaps my post was misinterpreted. I am not coming back exactly because people are still making posts like this .

Oh. I did misinterpret, my bad.

If I could I would ban all the ripping of non-AA characters until all the AA characters are ripped.

So forever?

I need more Layton caps.

Why do you continue to struggle and cling to this life that you barely hold on to? Just let go and let the darkness engulfs this general so it may no longer feel the burden of life again.

Requesting ''THE MOST DANGEROUS DRIVING MUSIC KNOWN TO MAN'' cap.

What is the worst quality character in AO?

That one oversaturated Apollo rip with the fucking icons in the Zoom.

That is the most nuclear character, not the worst quality.

Eggs Benedict.
Holy hell, I feel like my eyes are fucking up every time I look at him.

You can thank the shitty source footage for that one, if we ever get the case 5 footage he can be reripped at least.

GROSSBERG WAS RIGHT
A L L A L O N G

Objectively the best DA

Best tits, too.

Yep.

Somebody put Magnifi's head on the magician, Valant's head on the blonde guy, and Zak's head on the blue shirt guy.

Thanks.

>You guys don't appreciate people's hard work, not one bit.
Hard work does not equal quality. Just look at the Missile sprite do-over.

>You wonder why all the rippers leave?
"All the rippers" who supposedly left are busy casing. There's no demand for them to rip when so many people can do it and there's so few things to rip.

>no crop
Fuck off, Franny.

>tfw too new to know what characters have a reputation
>don't want to chill as a character associated with a fag or giant meme

Who cares who you pick. In the end your are still a loser.

Bump
Play Wellington, he's cool

Who here too scared to steno?

>Too scared to steno
Just do it you mong.

But what if I'm not fast enough or take down the wrong thing?

/pm and /bg is now case insensitive for those that asked for it.

Oh fuck off.

Ok

use fucking AAU to supplement your slowness

Reminder that ANYONE can steno.

Hell, even if you can only copy-paste if you have a co-steno that formats that, it's fine.

This exact attitude is why we don't have rippers/custom sprite makers.
Someone took the time to make those missile sprites, and they are leagues better than what you could shit out, simply because i have failed to see anyone else do better.
I don't care how much it triggers your fucked up autism to simply see a dog move its mouth, but there is still plenty to rip, like you know...
ALMOST ALL OF DD AND SOJ STILL NEEDS TO BE RIPPED.
PL VS PW is missing 90% of their sprites or the ones we have are of terrible quality.
All your post does is reinforce my earlier valid point.
Nobody in this general appreciates the hard work of another human being, and would rather stagnate because
>Change is too much for my retarded mong mind to bare.
We don't deserve rips if this is how we treat rippers.

Fuck off, Verin.

Fuck off, Names.

When is CaseAnon coming back?
It's been more than a month since 2017 started.

>people can't do anything but meme when someone makes a valid point.

This is why people leave. This is why AO will die.

>JoJo image

Fuck off.

>Another Jojo Image

No.
I've seen all your arguments already.
You are quick to write all that up without giving anything much thought or taking any input and adjusting to people pointing out flaws in your walls of text.
It is just not worth the time arguing or debating something with you.

>This mook thinks there is flaws.
Then point them out instead of saying they are there.
You need evidence, mang.

*Tips Menorah*

I'll give you one last (You).

>This exact attitude is why we don't have rippers/custom sprite makers.
No. The reason why we don't have many rips anymore is because there is no footage to rip from.
There are less people capable and willing to record good quality footage than people who are capable and willing to rip characters.
You yourself say that only memes get attention, but that is what a great majority of custom sprites are- memes.
There just isn't much new stuff to do.

>Someone took the time to make those missile sprites, and they are leagues better than what you could shit out, simply because i have failed to see anyone else do better.
While I do not think Missile's new sprites were bad, your argument of "shit is better than nothing" still stands.
Shit is not better than nothing, it is better to have nothing than to be eating shit.

>but there is still plenty to rip
>ALMOST ALL OF DD AND SOJ STILL NEEDS TO BE RIPPED
Footage is the issue here.
The only person who was able to consistently provide highest quality footage left our server after refusing to share their methods to speed things up and is now working on Rayfa recolours instead of footage.
Not to mention that you need to sneak into their circlejerk before you are allowed to download their updates.

>PL VS PW is missing 90% of their sprites or the ones we have are of terrible quality.
Again, footage.
PLvsPW:AA also uses a different engine than DD, SoJ and DGS.
There is still no good way to get footage from the crossover game.

All the rippers left because people are fucking tired of their favorite character from the Devil May Cry series being featured when half of the actual AA stuff needs either re-rips or to be ripped in the first place.

I'll give Trick that much credit, he actually ripped AA stuff, instead of stuff so far away from AA you wonder why it's even in the game.

Hum...?

Er...

(and then refused to share it with anyone)

Awaken my masters!