Assuming I had fuck you money and wanted to build a fast 4 mile racetrack with lots of turns...

Assuming I had fuck you money and wanted to build a fast 4 mile racetrack with lots of turns, about how much would it cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5849231/in-his-front-yard-this-man-built-americas-largest-private-racetrack
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/love-of-fast-cars-and-a-lost-licence-drove-this-private-world-class-track/news-story/3860c65f5c4350eb7baef53af608502e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somewhere in the ballpark of $30 million plus land and legal fees because of lawsuits from neighbors.

depends where you're at OP.

30 million is a pretty conservative estimate.

I was taking my figure from this article.

jalopnik.com/5849231/in-his-front-yard-this-man-built-americas-largest-private-racetrack

Quotes $7.5 million for a mile long track.

depends where you are
in most parts of the US, probably tens of millions minimum
in bongland you'd probably be looking at billions due to the price of land over there

yeah I figured you meant somewhere in America, I know on the other side of the pond it's rumoured to be about a billion dollars to own a private race track.

Whatever anyone says, remember that things never go as the budget says it always over. So have xtra. Pic related.

Build it somewhere in Spain, lots of empty land and good weather.

this plus maintenance/ upkeep

just build or buy a go kart track. It's much cheaper. maintenance is less, and people are less likely to sue you for a few karts on the weekend.

Kart tracks are really versatile anyhow. I race supermoto on kart tracks and it's tons of fun. Some tracks that aren't as tight can fit small cars.

make it part of your driveway

>Indeed, Wilzig, the son of a Holocaust survivor

Typical jalopnik article

I remember BIKE magazine once looked into this about 10 years ago. Probably somewhere in the region of $50M-$75M dollars. Their point of reference was a top tier facility (minus grandstands etc) Ascari Race Resort.

>DUDE JEWS LMAO

shut the fuck up faggot.

Found the kike.

Nah, Im just a dude who isnt full of senseless hate.

I dont like jalopnik either but it has nothing to do with """"""jews"""""

neck yourself when you get a chance.

Newfag?

OY VEY

What does it matter if he's the son? If they cared they would've done an article on the guy.

t.JIDF

lel @ all these (you)'s Im getting

like pottery

I came to this thread with Jews being the last thing I expected to be discussed. 7/10 good job Veeky Forums

Joel?

>I came to this thread with Jews being the last thing I expected to be discussed

Sounds like reddit may be more your speed

when there's money involved....

>Europe

Are you gonna follow up with an actual argument?

>Vallelunga
>Spa
>Silverstone
>Magione

>Vallelunga

Sparati in bocca quando ti capita.
Fa piĆ¹ schifo pure di Monza

Si

Bravo

If you did, make it like Ebisu

Would rather have tsukuba tbqh.

>lose your license for speeding
>build your own track so you can keep speeding

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/love-of-fast-cars-and-a-lost-licence-drove-this-private-world-class-track/news-story/3860c65f5c4350eb7baef53af608502e

~250 acres of land in Canada - $1M max.
Rent or buying used earth moving equipment and doing all the work yourself would save a fuckload of money I'd say less than $100k for that + your time.
The actual surface prep and paving would coast the most but should be doable for under $2M based on driveway paving prices.

>The actual surface prep and paving would coast the most but should be doable for under $2M based on driveway paving prices.
Street paving crews are a lot cheaper (per yard) than driveway pavers.