Hi Veeky Forums whats the cheapest (in terms of price and fuel efficency) thing to drive that isn't a complete...

Hi Veeky Forums whats the cheapest (in terms of price and fuel efficency) thing to drive that isn't a complete embarrassment. I'm about to buy my first vehicle and know fuck-all about cars; I also live in the UK if that helps.

import a twingo.

Whats wrong getting a hatch Honda? Fun, practical, cheap gas and maintenance wise.

i don't like the way it looks

Are you looking sporty but yet cheap then?

no he want's it to be edgy as fuck but look premium so he can try to get pussy but still be cheap and get good mpg.

> UK
Get a mini cooper S

A golf? Diesel if you could afford it for fuel efficiency.

It's about the most normie first car I can imagine, definitely not the cheapest but, I think anything much cheaper would fit your bill for embarrassing.

Could be literally anything at the bottom end of the market.
Buy on condition. 1 owner from new and no/few advisories on the MOTs is a good sign it's been looked after.
don't be fussy about irrelevant shit and be willing to travel to collect.
I got a citroen xsara vts for £360, one elderly owner, mint condition, always garaged, no rust anywhere (a big deal on old cars), 73k, fsh, very good maintenance records.
very nice people to deal with too.

yep, pretty much this senpai

Nah I dont think he wanna look like a fucboi

What about an altima coupe?

Focus

he lives in the uk m8 and is poor and tight

he wants a 1.1l cuckbox so he doesn't get raped on insurance

looks nice but i can't seem to find anyone selling them secondhand close

Then what you need is a motorcycle and a hoopty POS car. budget of 5k buy shit $1000 car that runs and drives for days when you don't wanna be on the bike. 4k for a really nice bike that will pull pussy and get good mpg.

Get a ford or vauxhall that's no more than 5 years old, if you want absolute cheapest.

> First car
10 year old 1.2L Ford Fiesta. No chav tax like a 206 or Corsa,

Ford Focus

Nissan versa

You could get a 206. No one will think anything of you because 206s have been around for so long they've seeped into the collective consciousness as background music. But you're not giving us enough anyway, what kind of cars do you like?

Get a 240z I got one as my first car for $3600 I love it.