/wfg/ Warframe General

the game will soon require some skill for higher lvls and people will actually sperg over this like nullifiers edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/DZc7JO4.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12262823
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SH-o7edhqss
youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

strawpoll.me/12262823
first for help

Is this an accurate depiction of tierposting?

second for TQ is literally wrong all the time and no amount of shitposting can change it

hi TQ
tummykissu

I finally understand waifuposters

MATH
IS
NOT
THE
PROBLEM
THE
PROBLEM
IS
YOUR
GARBAGE
EXPLANATIONS
YOU
LITERAL
FUCKING
AUTIST

it's cute how you try to fit in

I choose my animations to fit the warframe

>>In terms of overall DPS, redcrits function EXACTLY as regular crits.
That's misleading. It makes it sound like red crits and yellow crits do the same amount of damage.
>>The redcrit breakpoint is not a breakpoint at all.
Correct
>redcrits are a meme
Also correct
>being able to redcrit doesn't mean anything
Garbage way of explaining it

resident waifuposter
post more of your waifu
reminder that all waifus are good and is good taste except Oberon

even when you try to meme yourself, you still come off as pretentious

This is now redcrit edition.

I guess you missed the other 80% of my post where I explain the math behind it all

and the retarded thing is, even after you (and a few others) resummarize what my argument is, people STILL won't understand the redcrit argument and will continue to shitpost

>free potatoes
>12 points in conclave

What's his fucking problem?

GodI'mokaywiththis
12 points are pretty easy and I might be able to knock my daily out of the way as well.

Only 40k away from another skin

>the game will soon require some skill for higher lvls and people will actually sperg over this like nullifiers edition

returning player here, what is gonna happen exactly?

NIGGAS

Quick Steel is fun edition.

shitcock.

now i need to play conclave. and win.

Eximuses will get the chance to spawn with a "weak point".
If an eximus has a "weak point" they will be invulnerable to damage anywhere else unless all "weakpoints" are destroyed.

Instead of an actual weak point which should multiply damage and not remove damage everywhere else.

The smug anime girl thing pretth much tells you everything you need to know. He'd rather

>they use thing

With a smug anime girl image rather than actually show the hard numbers and prove his point.

He's going to get out of medical school and end up washing out in residency because he let someone bleed out while standing there going "you would have been perfectly fine if you just did what I said a few hours ago."

I actually wouldn't mind invulnerable except weak points if getting rid if the last weak point instantly killed the eximus. I mean, it'd still suck but it wouldn't be a damage gate on a sack of HP with bonus bullshit power.

or if the weakpoint eximus was exclysive to any other eximus power. like having the weak points means that they don't do anything else shitty, they just hit harder and have eximus HP after.

>the less you want to play the more you have to play

aaaa

wow that image is impressively disorienting.

>LITERALLY explain the math behind redcrits
>"you didn't show the hard numbers and prove your point"

the longer you stare the worse it gets

there are people in this thread that don't have tq filtered?

>He didn't read the bleedout guide
>He actually let himself get stabbed

>No one is playing their shitty pvp that they are pretty much begging people to do it

>if only there were some kind of medical chart that told patients what to do with their arteries

>I guess you missed the other 80% of my post where I explain the math behind it all
No, because the math says "additional crit chance has the same marginal value regardless of whether you're in redcrit territory" which is true.

That's NOT what "red crits are meaningless" means. Your stated conclusion and what you're actually arguing for are two different things.

it's easy to be a critic in hindsight

>smug_anime_doctor.jpg

yeah but any complains about people not being able to kill it is purely on lack of skill to aim a gun in a shooter game.

DE should keep adding more stuff like this. keeps the shitters just want to plug and chug numbers and actually need to play the fucking game.

>No equation, no reference
>Here you just have to take my word for it.

pls be kind to TQ
it's not his fault

TQ isn't a cutie.

Is there a kick timer in this conclave shit or can I just stand around? Its a horrible mode.

Disprove this image

I really wonder if I give TQ a good long hard fuck he would stop shit posting.

>free potatoes if you do the stupid fucking conclave event
>still a ghost town
>not even free potatoes will make anyone launch this garbage mode

my fucking sides

>Finally a Lotus of the blue potato

REEE WHO PUT THIS YELLOW TRASH IN MY BAMBAMBAMBAM

what sort of power strength/range should i be going on nidus? the guide says max/high on both but i'm not sure

>489 red crit
>412 yellow crit
Doesn't really seem worth it

i feel like range is more important for sticky grabbems, since his power multiplies with mutation stacks either way

strength is definitely good to get killer stomps earlier, but i think grabbing everyone into a clump take priority there between the two.

You should ....................................redcrit........................ don't let tq see this.

also, more in the clump = more mutations = more strength anyway, whoda thunk it

>Range does not affect the size of Nidus 4

Damnit DE I wanted an infested jungle

Your math was correct, your conclusion was wrong. Try again.

BIGGER NUMBER
BIGGER PENIS

BIG
DICK
DPS

both my math and my conclusion were right. Both my math and my conclusion were misundertood by shitters

Now that the dust has settled, can we FINALLY agree that:

1) redcrits are a meme
2) redcrits scale identically to regular crits, and being able to recrit does not provide a massive boost in DPS
3) modding for crit damage/elementals is superior to modding for redcrits

settle your dust on THIS:
1) *unzips dick*

No

Because from 0.1% above 100% crit, it's considered a red crit. But it's still a statistical increase.

My sortie luck has been better than average this past month. Got some cool rivens and whenever i got lenses they were Naramon and Zenurik. But ever since they added the ayatan treasure rewards i have gotten it EVERY SINGLE DAY since it's release. I guess luck just goes on sprees instead of evening itself out.

buy more plat to fix your RNG seed, it's a confirmed bug

problem is with my duraton currently it only lasts 5 seconds.. do i just stick some more duration on it?

tummykissu

>why do people not take my posts seriously
>why do people think i can't communicate well
>proceed to prove precisely why people can't take you seriously whatsoever
>go ahead and act like a stuck-up cunt who can barely form a cohesive sentence without putting in self-empowering nonsense and in a manner that's meant to push people down so that your opinion seems to be the right one
>but i did it respectfully

Does anyone have a good redeemer build (that preferably doesn't use weeping wounds)? I have Bullet Dance and High Noon, so I didn't want those to go to waste. Also, is it worth getting weeping wounds or should I wait until DE makes it available again?

But isn't modding for crit damage the same as modding for crit chance since you need both mods? So having the ability to red crit is just a "cherry" on top anyway?

I mean I don't know, you can't really mod for Red Crit, you just equip a Kavat and hope RNG blesses you with a good riven mod.

is the synapse good?

>spam t3 survivals
>no relic drops that has the last part I need for my shitty braton prime
fuck

Don't play Warframe today.

people stick shitty mods like critical delay, argon scope, and subpar rivens because they think redcrits gives them a huge boost in damage. That's the myth we're trying to disprove.

You need +240% crit chance for dem red critz

Should i sell non prime versions of frames i already got the prime counterpart of?

>we

i did. you could keep them, but is it worth the extra 20p per frame for absolutly nothing?

wuz

Which part user.

What are you Listening to right now /wfg/?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SH-o7edhqss

I want to hug Ivara

this is lewd
this is cute

>6 points in two matches for quick steel

ez pz

>we
The other person in your head doesn't count.

KANGZ

But aren't most of us high level players? There is really nothing to do but keep pushing.

It's the same as Goku reaching Super Saiyan, instead of stopping there he kept training and leveling up.

And I haven't seen anyone state "Red Crits" give you a huge boost. I haven't seen this in-game also. Do you have any sources besides 1 or 2 people?

I like to max out in games so I'll try to hit the Red Crit "meme" just for the hell of it. Why not? Again there is really nothing to do in this game for high level players...

there are multiple agreeing with me you dumbfucks, even if they dislike with my presentation

youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

>RNG seed
Are you fucking kidding me? People are still pushing this myth?
I will never not find this pic funny.

I think the worst thing about pvp is they know how to fix but are to cheap to buy dedicated servers for it.

>2) redcrits scale identically to regular crits, and being able to recrit does not provide a massive boost in DPS
Yes, but that's a far cry from "red crits are meaningless" and other things you said which were on the level of sensational clickbait garbage.
>3) modding for crit damage/elementals is superior to modding for redcrits
Depends the weapon and what kind of riven you can get your hands on.

>"""""""""multiple""""""""""

Barrel

buy plat ;)

>tfw away for the weekend and I could get so many conclave skins with 4xaffinity and this event just by grinding tonight

Also do the frames purchased for conclave rep come with a potato, Warframe slot, anything? Asking for my alt

>in any other MMO
Didn't they do this in Black Desert? And potentially other Korean MMOs, but I'm not sure.

Not him, but I have 9 of them. You can have one for free.

So we should mod for yellow crit if the weapon calls for it. And with weapons like the Dread, we should bottleneck our builds so never it red crits

So whats deal with chair in the infested room, if i sit do i make some sort of commitment?

You get pozzed

>"there are multiple"
Maybe you should get some real help first.

Helmet sticks you with his dick and you get space AIDS