/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>Very fun edition

>ATTENTION!!
>ATTENTION!!
Collage announcement: cars with the expiration date of 2/17 will be removed in the next thread (if it is made in March). Renew your pics by uploading a new picture. Proof not required.

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>del's CRX
youtube.com/watch?v=imlMVVUgNeY

>user's S2k
youtu.be/d6o4ooa5lyI
youtu.be/5hmYFvA0RM0

>5th Gen civic horn wiring
youtube.com/watch?v=bh-8sw87MfQ

>Civic Si
youtube.com/watch?v=jI_13TBpBvw

>Ricer fail
youtube.com/watch?v=JMlb48siyLw

>Impossible Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=vtnhmy_KcgM

>Miata commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=t5UjmHOl4pU

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwaT_LjPEvg
amazon.com/iOttie-Holder-iPhone-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00JRGOKQ8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488161167&sr=8-2&keywords=iottie
amazon.com/iOttie-Universal-Holder-Samsung-Packaging/dp/B01BZC262Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488161167&sr=8-1&keywords=iottie
youtube.com/watch?v=apUkFJ7QEAg
redline360.com/megan-racing-ez-street-coilovers-honda-accord-MR-CDK-HA13-EZ
youtu.be/J3fl55uDspY
youtube.com/watch?v=pARZR9CHk8Y
mobile.craigslist.org/cto/5981184161.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/12/17/canada-ducklings-highway-fatal-court/20513845/
youtube.com/watch?v=ixYVhVhorHY
youtube.com/watch?v=NgS93jelnzo
youtu.be/5L0KlZAfmO4
jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5996589333.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Well, I finally put an end to my relationship that's been going for five years because of distance.

/blog

Least I have two Integras, I guess it's good.

Oh man that noise in my car is gone.

>front LCA bushings and sway bar with new bushings
>Rear sway bar

We stiff as fuck now. I've been replacing suspension components since day one trying to fix that noise. Of course it would be the last thing.

thanks m90
it's exclusive to the Civic hatch, apparently

just picked up nice double decker tool box:
youtube.com/watch?v=KwaT_LjPEvg

This is what happens when you drive on cord.

I drove on cord for a while. Would not recommend.

>pull into apt parking lot
>Go over speed bump, usually noisy and hear banging
>Silence

WEW

It handles like a new car now.

How did you guys meet?

Does that bulb sometimes work by the 1 & 2 on the tachometer?

Sounds like it was a bird curse free process

Yeah I think the bulb is loose. Usually turns on when I tap the gauge. Just been too lazy to fix it. Might go to the junkyard on Nawlins tomorrow for the horn wiring.

In other news, the Corolla's front driver wheel bearing is going out again I think. Not surprised, it's a junkyard hub. The old bearing in the original hub was welded in from all the heat. I'll just take the hub to Pep Boys and have them do it for fifty bucks. Did that with both front ones in my hatch.

Nice comfy vid like usual mayne. Kinda cringey how you opened that small box with the box cutter desu

Kek mine goes on and off but at the middle top portion of the speedometer

Wew I wouldn't get in a car with tires like that.

kek, i just used it cause it was close by

Friendly reminder to check your tires' pressure
>haven't checked them since December
>driver side rear looks low better check it out
>less than 10psi
Wew all 4 wheels were at different levels. I'm gonna monitor how fast the leak is. I kinda want new wheels but I don't wanna spend anymore money since I'm in super Jew mode.

I'll check mine tomorrow. Haven't checked since I bought them. I'm in the same boat with new wheels. I like having replica Mugens but replacements are a bitch to find. New set of Rota Group N is like 500 on eBay because out of production.

Oh and if it's punctured, hopefully it's in the middle. I don't want to buy a single tire

looks /comfy/, is it 5th gen? which engine?

94 fifth gen hatch with a D16A engine and a D16Z6 head. I finally looked up the head code today so I found that out recently. It looks like a real beater but it's pretty much brand new where it matters. Overhauled all the suspension and the engine runs perfect aside from an idle problem. Tackling that soon.

Took this nice pic downtown on a delivery last night and I think I forgot to post it.

phone mount sauce pls

amazon.com/iOttie-Holder-iPhone-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00JRGOKQ8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488161167&sr=8-2&keywords=iottie

It's pretty good. Keeps my phone steady as fuck even when getting hektik.

amazon.com/iOttie-Universal-Holder-Samsung-Packaging/dp/B01BZC262Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488161167&sr=8-1&keywords=iottie

Newer model of the same one so this is probably better.

I was told to ask here. :^)

Hello Veeky Forums

I'm looking into buying a second generation Honda CR-X. I've heard they can be fun and I honestly just like the comfy look of them.

I just wanted to know your guys' opinion on the car and if anyone who has had one can tell me about their experiences with the car. What are some of the cons of owning one and how expensive can it be to own one?

Can you put my 04 CM5 in the Collage?

youtube.com/watch?v=apUkFJ7QEAg

>fuck off spider went across my windshield as I was going to buy food
its not ok

Only problems ive had with mine are oem parts costing too much and interior parts being so old they break when you try to do something to them
Worth it though, do it

Thinking about buying these but idk. I'm not trying to go stancefag or anything but my car is too high. thoughts?

redline360.com/megan-racing-ez-street-coilovers-honda-accord-MR-CDK-HA13-EZ

I like them.
>rust
>oil leak or burn
Cheap to own

Sure thing famnon. What happened to the front bumper?

Damn you can't find a cheaper name brand one with adjustable height?

Thanks, an undocumented lady crashed into it when my grandmother was pulling out, but nothing came of it, so I reached behind the mudguard and punched it out.

If i see a silver bumper cover for cheap I'll grab it but at least it isn't cratered.

The before.

>undocumented lady

REEEEEEEEEEE BUILD THE WALL

I went reeee too, my grandmother is literally from Indonesia and came here legitimately, and someone hits her and she can't do shit about it.

tfw i already know what will be my next car, has to be this shitbox blue aswell

Fucking Kavinsky

Normie tier

I see what you did there, the first three thousand rpm is left unlit because 4k and up is all that matters.

Lel I got this playlist on shuffle.

Yep that's where the fun is.

I think these crazy bitches ran over enough birds to relieve all of us of the curse. Krk

youtu.be/J3fl55uDspY

Adjusted my distributor timing today, which didn't help my idle but may have pointed me in the right direction.
I had to disconnect a couple of vacuum hoses and adjust it with tdc on the pulley, and when you plug them back in it should start lining up with the other marks (12 degrees) , but mine is overshooting them quite a bit.
So I'm guessing it's some sort of vacuum issue. Google would have me check an iac valve, but this engine doesn't have one. Instead all I can find is an "ignition control solenoid valve", which I can't really test since I don't have a tool to measure vacuum pressure.
If anyone else has any ideas it'd be cool to hear them :^)

Based woman driver, my mom hit the brakes for dumb shit and risks her shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=pARZR9CHk8Y

My car would be destroyed if I tried that I bet. The cleanup would be nasty too.

;_;7

I guess she just wanted him to crash into her to save the duckies.

Wasn't there a woman that stopped on a busy highway to save ducks only to cause an accident killing people?

I like ducks but it just ain't worth it.

What are you gonna get?

I hope so

If you see any holes for vacuum lines just plug it temporarily until you know where it's supposed to connect to and get a replacement hose

The hoses are fine, this seems more like a component that isn't working.

>No 3g ludes

That looks sad :(

This is the only one near me. ;_;

I would love to put a newer Prelude engine and trans in one and make it a highway cruiser.

>it has a 21' led light bar
I have no choice but to buy it now.

>holy shit this is nice would buy and put on smaller wheels
>see pic related

I don't like the 4th rear but this isn't what I had in mind.

mobile.craigslist.org/cto/5981184161.html

I can only imagine why there are no pics. It's probably completely trashed.

>no pics
That guy's a faggot.

>Honda Si Anything for $800
It's totally riced, or in such horrible shape he'd rather have $800 because it runs than scrap it.

Desu

I like his warm air intake.

>that purple car in the corner

I'll never understand it. I'd be sweating nonstop if I tried to drive that. I need to look at a stanced EG and see how the fuck they can even make it like that without dragging the exhaust 24/7.

>Take a tight left turn past a curb thinking it'll clear the body
>RIP control arm and wheel

>tfw stancefags are rare in my area

The roads are simply too shit for them. Even my co-worker with the IS300 went from static to bagged.

I got a taste of the low life going over one of my speed bumps. one of the bolts holding it down was sticking up like two inches and I heard it scrape all the way down my car. Speed bumps are the devil.

>buddy even detailed his ZC since it's out

Probably the coolest naturally aspirated D16 I know of around here.

I'm a big K series fan because muh DOHC timing chain, but that little motor puts out a lot for how big it is, looks good too.

Yeah for sure. He could easily get a B in there but he just loves to give other B drivers a run for their money and push the limits of it.

L-lewd!

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/12/17/canada-ducklings-highway-fatal-court/20513845/

QUEBEC

Airbags have failed again.

Airbags were a mistake - Takata

mirin
sorry I am a newfag, is it the eg5?

It's an American EH2, but you can call it an EG hatch.

organizing all your documents and papers into portable files in your car with the cityscape filling the glass as yoshiko koshino plays
youtube.com/watch?v=ixYVhVhorHY

a e s t h e t i c

theres a ded fc at a shop a block from me.
shop guy says its very ded

I saw a ded FC at my first Import Face Off in March 2014.

Wew

youtube.com/watch?v=NgS93jelnzo

Did you do the recall?

Ayy I think this is the same guy. Description says it was a black vehicle before.

youtu.be/5L0KlZAfmO4

Didn't you post this vid before? This could definitely fit in gran autismo no problem

The EH actually has really good dimensions for being RWD, looks good.

I can only imagine the work it takes to make it RWD. There's no room for a differential without cutting up a lot of shit.

There's a dead a70 in my backyard.
>tfw I can only take so many shitty pictures in its parking spot

It's nice to look at tho.

I'll see if that FC is still there. I'm going back to that same place next month.

>YFW HONDA WILL NEVER MAKE A RWD CIVIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm pissed they went to a lame ass CVT on the Accord and Civic in this dual clutch age.

The scenery gets old fast my shingga and I can't even take a proper front shot

Literally ILX and TLX

What's wrong with it again? Should be warming up soon too get it on the road again.

About to take a drive to Nawlins for a Pull a Part run. Need to find my horn wiring. Got Hella horns coming in the mail today.

cleaning my windshield when i discovered how many chip marks were there
reeeee crossovers stop throwing rocks at me

Lol radiator hose blown. I would've told my bro to take it to work but it can't run long distances rn it'll over heat. His work is at least 30 min away. I got lucky that the hose blew when he was less than 10 min away. It sucks that it blew on the day he lowered it so I didn't get a chance to drive it now that it's low. He had to break the sway bar link when installing the new springs and shocks so I gotta buy a link too. Everything costs less than $50 so it's financially easy.

I'm gonna be fixing it in the garage he'll just tell me what to do.

That's not too bad. Gonna be sweet to drive it again though.

Got some pics of the work we did yesterday. I want to track it like this. Feels so stiff and responsive now.

tfw this is the only eg hatch i've seen in my area in a long ass time

jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5996589333.html

>crossovers
Oh fuck I forgot to take a pic. An Acura RDX was parked next to me and they were over the line on my spot. The other car next to me was a Mercedes GLK crooked close to my spot. I gotta admit I saw the spot empty in between them so I took it. The driver of the Mercedes came with two of her friends. Her and her make friend were laughing about it when they saw me parked in the right spot. She squeezed in and as she was about to close the door I pull out
>D E V I L I S H
Here's a similar situation with a Camaro. It was give before me

And the front.

I'm pretty jelly of that sub frame brace, LCAs and sway bar.

My soup had the TEMS suspension or basically it has 3 electronic dampening settings: Soft, medium, and stiff. Stiff handled really well and pretty much took off the body roll even though it was still high. My bro said now it handles better than the stiff mode even with the front sway bar not connected. Can't fucking wait to get it running again.

The hose is under breath the turbo so it'll take at least a day. If we go through the top. Hopefully we can go through the bottom but it looked impossible unless we took out a lot of stuff which wood make it more or the same work but working down there. Fuck that
/blog

Damn I bet that thing is quick

Yeah dude that b18c1. bet its fucking lightning fast.

>S O O N

Faster than that other civic EG hatch fire sale someone posted here couple threads back. It was a b18 but basic mods like intake and headers but the ad said VERY FAST kek

Can you post the ad if it's still up?